AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-08-2010, 14:48   #4141

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Charlie View Post
Ibrahimovic costs 24 not 25 million!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galliani said so, it's on Milannews.
maybe that 1 extra million we saved could be used to pay Janku and Kaladze to leave (each getting 500k).

I think I am very happy.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 14:52   #4142

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Im a so happy....great news fantastic player , and me and my no signing i was wrong and ive never been happier FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 14:56   #4143

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Im gonna pass out at this rate this is the happiest transfer mercato since i started supporting the team in 2003/2004 i wanna cry

ibrahimovic is my favorite footballer this is just unreal

i love you fester and berlu YOU ARE A MAN OF YOUR WORD

Ibra is a champion indeed
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 14:57   #4144

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
ibrahitvic te odio ....
hunti grazie per tutti....
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 14:59   #4145

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
maybe that 1 extra million we saved could be used to pay Janku and Kaladze to leave (each getting 500k).

I think I am very happy.

I just finished my dinner, now I'll open a bottle of syrah to celebrate
Maltese Charlie is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:01   #4146

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
Never imagined such a strong fan base amongst Milanistas for Ibra. Hope he contributes.
vivardo is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:01   #4147

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Welcome Ibra, I hope you score over 30 goals for Milan this season. Congrats to Galliani he did not pull out a bad deal.,

Everythihng is good now.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<

Last edited by Bosniaco; 28-08-2010 at 15:03.
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:05   #4148

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Finally!

24 million? And we have a year to decide whether he is worth buying. Perfect. Great deal!

...and there's still 3 days left of the transfer window...
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:06   #4149

Mordicai

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Mordicai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Welcome Ibra, I hope you score over 30 goals for Milan this season. Congrats to Galliani he did not pull out a bad deal.,

Everythihng is good now.
That's an understatement this deal FREAKIN AMAZING!
Mordicai is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:06   #4150

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivardo View Post
Never imagined such a strong fan base amongst Milanistas for Ibra. Hope he contributes.
neder do I where is the catsh people this player is humilated as over the years in intera and now is hero and pato will continud playing like winger

ok maybe will win something ...

p.s. Mogi have something withh this transfer
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:08   #4151

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I don't think we have an option to not buy though. It is a weird-looking deal for Barcelona to save face, I guess. I am looking forward to some trophies.

Finally, after many depressing summers.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:15   #4152

Bender

Registered User
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: A Galaxy far far away..
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Gattuso and Dr. Gaius
Bender is on a distinguished road
Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh !
Bender is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:16   #4153

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Raiola congratulate Galliani on how he manage to deal with Barca, from 70million he went down to 24.
Maltese Charlie is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:18   #4154

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
I don't think we have an option to not buy though. It is a weird-looking deal for Barcelona to save face, I guess. I am looking forward to some trophies.

Finally, after many depressing summers.
Then there's no option...

Well, who cares. I think Ibrahimovic will rock.

Arildonardo is offline  
Old 28-08-2010, 15:20   #4155

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
I'm so happy we have Ibra.. a fantastic player. After the past 5-6 Mercato's.. every Milanista should be Happy about this. It's not Javier Zanetti, it's Ibra. He is not a life long Interista.. he also played for Juventus...

Maldini loved Juve..and Inzaghi started with Juventus.. Pirlo and Seedorf with Inter...

I'd take Santon tomorrow..and Balotelli...

Anyways this is great. 22-28 Goals this Season from IBRAHIMOVIC!!!

He didnt score as many with Barca because they have a team where EVERYONE scores..different system....


As for Huntelaar..I feel bad.. Thank you for your service.. and Goodluck in Germany.... I wish We could have gotten rid of Boriello and kept Huntelaar..
Elmago99 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.