![]() |
|
|
#4366 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Quote:
They can not come, because of other reasons, financial...as far as the EU regulations thats not t problem ,cuz I think Robinho owns a Spanish passport!!
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#4367 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
I completely forgot about Oneywu? Where is he??
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
#4368 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
As far as I know he is still with Milan.
|
|
|
|
|
#4369 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
I forgot..take Maxwell out and put KP Boateng in the MF...my G*d..
I'm not sure about Robinho..I heard he does have a Passport... what financial reasons could it not happen? Getting rid of 7 and getting 3 in return..how could that be bad financially? |
|
|
|
|
#4370 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakŕ, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Gooch is playing for free isn't he?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
#4371 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Gooch is playing free for an extra year. This means nothing more than that if we have him in our squad for the next 3 years, we'll still have to pay for 2 years of wages.
Kaladze, Janku and Oddo gone would be reasonable, they're getting on in age, and could seriously find starter spots in other, smaller teams. Milan is just too big of a club for them now. Honda in? I'm all for it if we manage to get rid of the abovementioned players. I rate him high based on his performances for CSKA and Japan. Plus, reports in July indicated that Fly Emirates was going to pay his wages should we actually sign him (dunno if it was true though). Robinho, I'm sure everyone here knows my opinion. I want to see them play Ro-Ro-Pa behind Ibra. I would welcome him with open arms, moreso than Ibra (only because I still think he's arrogant, his bigtalk shows it, but his skills make up for most of that). If he comes tomorrow, I'm gonna save up some cash and splash it on all 4 Jerseys ![]() Maxwell...... I know he's been stated as available, and he does seem a good addition, but how come everyone thinks he'll actually be available? He played for Barca last night and even conceeded a penalty. Not too convincing if you ask me. If we added him, then we'd have an ultra offensive lineup, but what we need is balance, not gung-ho-football. if that was the case, then we might as well play ambro in defense and abate or whoever on the wing.... --------------------Amelia Maxwell------T.Silva----Nesta------Antonini ------------Pirlo------Prince/Ambro ---Pato----Robinho/Seedorf-------Ronnie ------------------Ibra/Pippo We all know three of the four in this defence like to push up. Who goes back when that happens? You convince me of that, and I'll agree to anything you say about this formation. Edit: By the way, this Transfer clock thingy is quite fun to watch ![]() Last edited by Ryo; 30-08-2010 at 09:14. |
|
|
|
|
#4372 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
Agreed... If we decide to play a 4-2-3-1 which we played last night ...with Pato in a more advanced role. then Robinho would just simply replace Seedorf. You can then take one of those guys out and replace with a flat 3 Midfield of Flamini/Gattuso/pirlo/Ambrosini/Prince For Defence, I don't think I want Maxwell come to think of it. We're so offensive minded now, I like idea of Bonera and Antonini playing as they're more defensive minded and it certainly poses a solid defensive unit... Antonini really impressed me last night.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#4373 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
Btw, Robinho wasn't a disturbing figure in Santos before, now when he come back and never in Brazil NT. In Real Madrid also he just "became" this figure when Calderon wanted the purchase of Cristiano Ronaldo and need to sell him to afford the price. After that, bad press about Robinho started to surface in As and Marca(what a surprise) that are Real Madrid official press filial. Important to say, that after the first attempt of As and Marca to undermine Robinho started(he coming from Parties to the training sessions), Iker Casillas lose no time to going to the press and defend Robinho and deny the event, saying it was a big lie. I never came up to defend Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Adriano regarding this issue because it was true, they love the night. But Robinho doesn't deserve this label of party boy... Funny thing?? One of his best(if not, the best one) season at Real Madrid came playing under Capello's orders... A coach know for his patience with antics and unprofessional behaviour, right? Last edited by Brasileiro; 30-08-2010 at 09:22. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4374 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
Then, actually, this team is too much unbalanced IMO. I think Robinho coming wouldn't change our formation and that would still look like that: Abbiati Antonini - Nesta - T.Silva - Maxwell Flamini - Pirlo - Ambro ------------------------ Ronaldinho ----- Pato ------------------------ -------------- Ibra --------------- Robinho would play instead of Ronaldinho, Pato or Ibrahimovic depending on who is the most tired, who is injured or who doesn't play well. In defence, when Maxwell goes forward, you ask to the 3 others to stay behind, if it's the turn of Antonini, same with the 3 others, and sometimes, you can send T.Silva too with one of the fullbacks. This way, you always have 2 defenders behind, 3 in most cases. And if you ask me, the subs for each position would be: Abb -> Amelia Antonini -> Bonera (good game yesterday)/Zambro/Sokratis Nesta -> Sokratis T.Silva -> Yepes Maxwell -> Antonini/Zambro Flamini -> Gattuso/Boateng Pirlo -> Seedorf Ambro -> Boateng/Seedorf Ronaldinho -> Robinho Pato -> Robinho/Odu Ibra -> Inzaghi/Robinho/Pato Add Merkel and Strasser if we have a big injury crisis, and the team is ready for a long seasons with titles at the end ... ![]() Anyway, no way Robinho can play in midfield at the place of Seedorf like yesterday !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#4375 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
Honda would be PERFECT direct replacement for Seedorf... With Flamini/Pirlo/Ambrosini/Gattuso/Strasser/Merkel/Boateng as Defensive Mid's... Honda is important..... Get rid of (if possible): Kaladze, Jankulovski, Oddo, Borriello, then eventually, Seedorf (1-2 years left maximum) ----------------Amelia/Abbiati----------------- Bonera---Nesta--------T.Silva-----Antonini--- -----Flamini/Seedorf--Pirlo--Ambrosini------- -----------------------------------Ronaldinho--- ----------------Pato----------------------------- ----------------------Ibrahimovic-------------- Personally, Defense is set.. Robinho and Honda in.. and complete team has arrived... Forza MILAN **** Merda Inter ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4376 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
Quote:
The good for me is that Berlu after a long time started to make good moovements and Ibra is a WC... not other players he brougth us...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#4377 |
|
Reuters Milan Correspondent
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
AC Milan and Juve have found agreement for the sale of Borriello on loan to Juventus. I think now Robinho is even closer to Milan move
|
|
|
|
|
#4378 |
|
Reuters Milan Correspondent
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
I don't if Robinho could replace Huntelaar and Boriello coz I think he is not a CF he is SS or WF but I would try Robinho as AM at Sedorf place what do you guys think
------pirlo-------ambro------ ----------robinho------------ ----Pato-------------Dinho--- -------------Ibra------------- Last edited by Vulli; 30-08-2010 at 10:36. |
|
|
|
|
#4379 |
|
Reuters Milan Correspondent
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Mino Raiola, who is representing Robinho, is traveling to Manchester to discuss with the leaders of Man City a possible transfer of Robinho to Milan... The news confirms that the deal for Robinho is ata advanced stage
|
|
|
|
|
#4380 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Seedorf position last night was left-centre midfiel in the three midfielder formation and as far as I understand what Allegri expects from Seedorf is same, to play Seedorf in midfield. Because of this I don't think Robinho can substitute Seedorf aka playing in midfield. Robinho is forward, second striker or wing forward and not a midfielder.
|
|
|