AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-08-2010, 11:16   #4396

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I read from another forum that Kaladze refused to go to Genoa. Is there any truth in it?
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:18   #4397

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
I will name you one: Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Yep, good player!
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:18   #4398

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
The general director of Juventus, Marotta, is located in Milan where he is formalizing the deal that would be loan with the right of buying for Marco Borriello. The signing is imminent
It look likes that by tomorrow Robinho should be a rossonero but I do think that we still need Boriello
Vulli is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:20   #4399

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
If we do get Robinho, I don't think it is fair to keep Borriello if he wants to leave. But why do we have to LOAN him? instead of getting some freakin $$$?

Still remember Oddo's stint with Bayern.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:22   #4400

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Don't know why u guys would rather have Pippo coming off the bench than someone like Borreillo. If that is based on the game against Lecce, then yes. But if you based their performance based on last year, why would you not want Borreillo coming off the bench. He is the only Tank be aide Ibra for Milan. What if Ibra gets hurt, putting Patoas CF is good when!Klan plays against attacking side, but what about those defensive side? Even with Robinho and Dinho, and Pirlo, Milan can do what Barcelona and Spain do all the time by playing passing the ball around and beat opponent by low pass, as Milan just don't have the midfield like them. Borreillois need in Milan.
It's not about preferring Inzaghi to Borriello I think ...
I would also prefer having Borriello coming from the bench to replace Ibra instead of Inzaghi. But Robinho is a player who could fit in all our attacking positions. And it seems it's either him or Borriello. Borriello can only replace Ibra IMO. That means we have 3 guys to play for the same position, and no replacement for both Ronaldinho and Pato.

It's why I personnally welcome this choice of taking Robinho.

Arjun, maybe in a couple of years, but only when Ibra will leave. I don't want Balotelli, Pato, Ibra, Ronaldinho, Robinho, and probably Paloschi. That would be too much ...
Let's let some talent for the other teams too !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:24   #4401

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I like Borri because he really does his best every game giving 110% you can clearly see that.But if asked If i would like Binho or Borri I would choose Binho.If you do go grazie Marco.
__________________
Somwhere in the world a woman gives birth every 90 seconds , she must be found and stopped.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:28   #4402

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
I like Borri because he really does his best every game giving 110% you can clearly see that.But if asked If i would like Binho or Borri I would choose Binho.If you do go grazie Marco.
With Huntelaar leaving and Borriello probably leaving because of Robinho, at least, these two players show they want to play football. They want to keep their career alive, they want to score, no matter where. Even if it's a bit disappointing to see them give up after the first obstacle (that means they're not 100% Milan players, but who is in our team ?), I say "Respect" to them too because at least, they show they are football players.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dzLml0LTMzMjIz

On this page, it's the contrary, Kaladze doesn't want to leave to Genoa because he doesn't want to reduce his wages ... 2M instead of 4M, what a difference !! These guys need to wake up !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:28   #4403

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
What's the news on Huntelaar?? I keep checking sites but nothing new. I thought it would be official by now.

*About Kaladze......then Milan just needs to pay 50% of his wages and let Genoa pay the other 50%. It's not ideal, but we'll cut down 2mil on the wage, which is huge. Much better then paying 4mil to a player that won't see the field at all this season.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!

Last edited by nefremo; 30-08-2010 at 11:30.
nefremo is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:33   #4404

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
We have been discusing one thing, and Id specially like to ask brasiliero about it: What do you expect from Robinho as a sub? We now have 4 players for 3 places. All 4 of them are world class players, but one of them will have to play less, much less. Can Allegri do it? Wil that influence on positive atmosphere etc. Robinho wants to play full time, no? He will not do it in here...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:33   #4405

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
http://www.football-italia.net/aug30t.html

Boriello has reportedly agreed terms with Juve.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:34   #4406

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Don't know why u guys would rather have Pippo coming off the bench than someone like Borreillo. If that is based on the game against Lecce, then yes. But if you based their performance based on last year, why would you not want Borreillo coming off the bench. He is the only Tank be aide Ibra for Milan. What if Ibra gets hurt, putting Patoas CF is good when!Klan plays against attacking side, but what about those defensive side? Even with Robinho and Dinho, and Pirlo, Milan can do what Barcelona and Spain do all the time by playing passing the ball around and beat opponent by low pass, as Milan just don't have the midfield like them. Borreillois need in Milan.

Rather than basing our opinions from last year, I would rather say that it's got more to do with the player's decisions. Pippo knows his role and won't mind coming off the bench (he's almost retiring, knows his limits, and accepts this), whereas Borri, as good as he is, does mind (He's at the age where he figures he should be playing second fiddle to no one, and I would agree with him because I would feel the same way). Thomasson was so good for us because he didn't mind being 3rd or 4th striker in all those years he played behind Pippo and Sheva. Borri thinks he's too good to waste away on any bench, even if it's one that will win him the Scudetto and CL

Geo on the otherhand, has highlighted the technical side of the story, and I would definitely agree with him.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
It's not about preferring Inzaghi to Borriello I think ...
I would also prefer having Borriello coming from the bench to replace Ibra instead of Inzaghi. But Robinho is a player who could fit in all our attacking positions. And it seems it's either him or Borriello. Borriello can only replace Ibra IMO. That means we have 3 guys to play for the same position, and no replacement for both Ronaldinho and Pato.

It's why I personnally welcome this choice of taking Robinho.

Arjun, maybe in a couple of years, but only when Ibra will leave. I don't want Balotelli, Pato, Ibra, Ronaldinho, Robinho, and probably Paloschi. That would be too much ...
Let's let some talent for the other teams too !!
Which is also why I would tend towards having Robinho with us, than without him.

Latest news says Milan has agreed to loan Borri to Juve. Thats the sign folks!
Ready your pompoms!
Ryo is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:38   #4407

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
We're writing about Robinho, Maxwell, well, good/great players.

Juventus are on Borriello (good player) and Benalouane, a defender of Saint Etienne. Poor Juventus, Borriello will be their best player if he goes there, I'm sure about that, but Benalouane ?! The guy is a VERY AVERAGE defender, and they're going to take him ... They will have 11 new players if I'm not wrong, and there is no high profile player.
Del Neri is building a solid mid-table team, but that's it, when I see the names of these players, and when I imagine the time they will need to start playing well together (11 new players !!), I think they won't be able to finish this championship higher than the 6-7th place. It was the fear some posters had for Milan on this forum few weeks/months ago. Well, it's going to happen with Juventus.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:39   #4408

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
With Huntelaar leaving and Borriello probably leaving because of Robinho, at least, these two players show they want to play football. They want to keep their career alive, they want to score, no matter where. Even if it's a bit disappointing to see them give up after the first obstacle (that means they're not 100% Milan players, but who is in our team ?), I say "Respect" to them too because at least, they show they are football players.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dzLml0LTMzMjIz

On this page, it's the contrary, Kaladze doesn't want to leave to Genoa because he doesn't want to reduce his wages ... 2M instead of 4M, what a difference !! These guys need to wake up !!
Kind of agree, but it would have been nice to see Boriello battle for a spot and at least become an amazing sub. Who knows he could come on in the CL final and score..oh well.

I know Juve aren't in the CL, but they should show more ambition than merely accepting the cast aways from their direct rivals. Very dissapointed in Juve's management.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:40   #4409

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
I would prefer to keep Borriello and have the option of going to him or Inzaghi if Ibra needed to rest or got injured. However, realizing that this is not PES, Borriello has ambition and I respect that.

I feel like Inzaghi has been given new life by Allegri, against Lecce he was so active, I remember that one shot that was like a canon that missed the post just barely. But, you can argue that Lecce was a 4-0, his goal against Barca was magical. I think Allegri made a choice, Inzaghi is his backup to Ibra and Pato is capable of playing CF, and he needs subs for his wingers.

I just remember long periods of time last year where we forced Huntelaar to play as a SS or RWF, and clearly we want to preserve Pato and I don't see how getting Robinho would do anything, but help us preserve Pato and Ronaldinho, as well as provide us a great creative offensive option from the bench.

As far as our midfield goes, I'm not so sure I would want a midfielder. Allegri has big plans for Flamini and Boateng and those are two young and hungry players. Plus, I think there are human beings in this squad, and Gattuso and Ambro must be respected. Part of being a great manager is understanding these personal relationships and understanding what will get the best out of the team. Gattuso is clearly one of those locker room forces, so I can understand why getting a midfielder may not be the biggest priority.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:43   #4410

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dzLml0LTMzMjI4

The deal for Borriello would be a one year loan (2M given to Milan) and an option to buy him at 13M.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.