AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-08-2010, 12:47   #4441

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
if i ever become a footballer, i want Raiola as my agent
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 12:59   #4442

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka1899 View Post
if i ever become a footballer, i want Raiola as my agent
I want a job: being the assistant of Raiola (and slowly taking his place ahah) !!
I'm sure the salary must be high ...

PS: And it seems you can work in short/T-Shirt with him, I saw the video when he arrived in Barcelona ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:03   #4443

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I want a job: being the assistant of Raiola (and slowly taking his place ahah) !!
I'm sure the salary must be high ...

PS: And it seems you can work in short/T-Shirt with him, I saw the video when he arrived in Barcelona ...
you can be my agent then, on a serious note its normal for agents to take between 10 and 15% of a deal, but the reasons most deals fail is from agents fees, one player Anderson De Silva's agent wanted 30% of a deal! how flippin greedy is that! my dads friend told me this (hes a professional footballer )
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:08   #4444

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
People keep talking about Seedorf replacements:

Robinio, Boateng, Van Der vaart, Honda etc

None of these guys can play in Seedorf's position. The reason why Seedorf was so good was because he had the same creativity as these guys, but he also had the tactical understanding, willingness to defend and strength.

These guys are all playmakers/ wingers. With the front 3 that are never going to defend, we need players who will help the fullbacks. Schneider is a bit of a pitbull and works hard for the team, but hes gone. Hernanes seemed like a box to box player, but hes gone. Asamoah Gyan is another, but we aren't even linked. Maybe Ganso at Christmas - he might be cheaper now he is injured, or is he too attacking too??
Agree... There are 2 players(one we were linked) in Brazil that have the skills to do Seedorf role imo. One is Arouca, that imo is a defensive version(little less skilled) of Seedorf, and Jucilei, that is playing a lot as LDM. Just to thrown some names...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:09   #4445

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I would prefer to keep Borriello and have the option of going to him or Inzaghi if Ibra needed to rest or got injured. However, realizing that this is not PES, Borriello has ambition and I respect that.

I feel like Inzaghi has been given new life by Allegri, against Lecce he was so active, I remember that one shot that was like a canon that missed the post just barely. But, you can argue that Lecce was a 4-0, his goal against Barca was magical. I think Allegri made a choice, Inzaghi is his backup to Ibra and Pato is capable of playing CF, and he needs subs for his wingers.

I just remember long periods of time last year where we forced Huntelaar to play as a SS or RWF, and clearly we want to preserve Pato and I don't see how getting Robinho would do anything, but help us preserve Pato and Ronaldinho, as well as provide us a great creative offensive option from the bench.

As far as our midfield goes, I'm not so sure I would want a midfielder. Allegri has big plans for Flamini and Boateng and those are two young and hungry players. Plus, I think there are human beings in this squad, and Gattuso and Ambro must be respected. Part of being a great manager is understanding these personal relationships and understanding what will get the best out of the team. Gattuso is clearly one of those locker room forces, so I can understand why getting a midfielder may not be the biggest priority.
Yes.. I'm not at all worried.. Inzaghi would then be Ibra's direct replacement. I don't know why everyone is all of a sudden crying over Borriello leaving. His stay reminded me of Gilardino's. a good backup nothing more. Unfortunately, I think Inzaghi at 37 is a BETTER super-sub than Borriello. He was so good last night. He'll always be fresh too as he won't be a starter. If Ibra were to go down, you have Pato who can CLEARLY play Striker. Robinho would then move to Pato's spot.

As for Borriello deal, I heard it's been agreed upon at €2M Loan. Option to buy at end of Year for €13 Million. Good deal. Sell Huntelaar now and next option should be a FB, or a midfielder such as Honda.

Lastly, there is no "DIRECT REPLACEMENT" for Seedorf. He's a one of a kind player. He's very old school tactically and technically, and Serie A is that kind of league, which is why KPB worried me. Hopefully he'll find it nicely. I still think Keisuke Honda is a great buy for about €12-13 M...

Lastly, Juventus... I just feel bad. I do not think they will do anything this year. Very poor management. I wish Inter, Roma, Genoa, Juventus, Sampdoria are all good..so this year is a great year and we beat Great teams. I don't want to beat teams who are awful.
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:13   #4446

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Yes.. I'm not at all worried.. Inzaghi would then be Ibra's direct replacement. I don't know why everyone is all of a sudden crying over Borriello leaving. His stay reminded me of Gilardino's. a good backup nothing more. Unfortunately, I think Inzaghi at 37 is a BETTER super-sub than Borriello. He was so good last night. He'll always be fresh too as he won't be a starter. If Ibra were to go down, you have Pato who can CLEARLY play Striker. Robinho would then move to Pato's spot.

As for Borriello deal, I heard it's been agreed upon at €2M Loan. Option to buy at end of Year for €13 Million. Good deal. Sell Huntelaar now and next option should be a FB, or a midfielder such as Honda.

Lastly, there is no "DIRECT REPLACEMENT" for Seedorf. He's a one of a kind player. He's very old school tactically and technically, and Serie A is that kind of league, which is why KPB worried me. Hopefully he'll find it nicely. I still think Keisuke Honda is a great buy for about €12-13 M...

Lastly, Juventus... I just feel bad. I do not think they will do anything this year. Very poor management. I wish Inter, Roma, Genoa, Juventus, Sampdoria are all good..so this year is a great year and we beat Great teams. I don't want to beat teams who are awful.
i want us to beat all teams who play us.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:15   #4447

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Honestly, I know a lot of u love Gattuso and all, but I really think he needs to take a step back for the greater good of Milan. He should be a bench player, the closer so to speak when Milan is up by a goal and he comes in and destroy the other team midfields....Bit not starter, as Flamini and Bpatengg/Ambro should start over him.
As for Slowdorf, he is another sub, that way even when he plays like crap-almost allmthe time, except for his period every month, the damage will be minimum.
HAHAHA very true about Slowdorf...
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:16   #4448

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka1899 View Post
i want us to beat all teams who play us.
What I mean is that I want SERIE A to be STRONG.. end of story..
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:28   #4449

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
What I mean is that I want SERIE A to be STRONG.. end of story..
Agree on this.

Disagree on Speedorf!!

On Boriello, I don't think anybody is crying. Rather, we are appreciating a player that worked hard for us and gave us the physical strength that Gila never did. Unlike Gila who scored his goals and did nothing else, Boriello scored his own goals, helped others score theirs, did the donkey work that Ronnie, Pato and Inzaghi don't want to, and headed away countless corners.

Thanks Borriello, you were/are great!
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:36   #4450

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
If we do get Robinho, then either him or dinho will have to be benched. If we play all for IbraPaRoRo then we will have a very unbalanced team. None of them track back or assist defensively.
bijon is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:36   #4451

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Agree on this.

Disagree on Speedorf!!

On Boriello, I don't think anybody is crying. Rather, we are appreciating a player that worked hard for us and gave us the physical strength that Gila never did. Unlike Gila who scored his goals and did nothing else, Boriello scored his own goals, helped others score theirs, did the donkey work that Ronnie, Pato and Inzaghi don't want to, and headed away countless corners.

Thanks Borriello, you were/are great!
Agreed.. Boriello did a great Job.. and he should be saluted as a Milanista. I wish him luck as Juventus although it will be very tough there. He should start with Quagliarella for sure..but with 20 Defensive Midfielders there there's no creativity...

For Seedorf, I also salute him. Obviously he's a Legend at Milan for years and helped us win Champions League. He's technically unbelieveable and we'll always remember him. However, I think he's finished/near finished. I think a player like HONDA although not as strong can be lively, creative, and a box to box midfielder. Schweinsteiger also but he'll never leave best club in Germany to go to Italy.

Also, as HITMAN says, Honda will have us reaping so many benefits as it will open HUGE doors to the Asian markets just like Park ji Sung has done for MANU...
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:45   #4452

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Honda ain't gona track back.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:49   #4453

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
If Robinho comes, I hope he won't say he is pleased to join Inter ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:56   #4454

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Bologna-Inter just started.

Inter don't look so good.
They away jerseys are ugly.
El Fre is offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:59   #4455

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
He went to buve. Adding Robinho, Coates and Maxwell and getting rid of Kaladze would be awesome. I wouldn't mind keeping Huntelaar as never got a proper shot last year.
I can't really see Huntelaar getting a real chance in the first team this season either, unless we have a lot of injuries... Especially if Robinho also comes.
Arildonardo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.