AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-08-2010, 09:27   #4621

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Borriello's agent: "Marotta said Boriellos deal is off? Don't believe what he says. I am working very hard. Roma's interest? I am working very hard."
Does this agent try to convince himself ?
Milan should send Raiola to accelerate the move of Borriello ...

PS: It's the funniest mercato I live on this forum !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:32   #4622

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Preziosi: Kaladze said no to Juve for Genoa we will sign him
Vulli is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:34   #4623

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
guys i think the official timeline may be at 7 but i have a feeling that transfers happen till late at night..if you get my point

roma will go for bori guys..i wouldnt say no to mexes+cash deal!that would surely allow us to get robinho too,and dont forget now that kaldze seems to be going we have the budget too(as long as he goes to genoa,and not juve for grosso).

and marrota may say whatever he wants, juve's market is not closed till the last min..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 31-08-2010 at 09:36.
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:35   #4624

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
TuttoSport: Roma is thinking about the possibility of including in negotiations for Borriello defender Philippe Mexes

our mercato with Ibra robinho and Mexes would be just GREAT
Vulli is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:40   #4625

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
TuttoSport: Roma is thinking about the possibility of including in negotiations for Borriello defender Philippe Mexes

our mercato with Ibra robinho and Mexes would be just GREAT
man this is sick!
it has to be a dream..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:42   #4626

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is Huntelaar to Schalke official yet?
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:42   #4627

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
TuttoSport: Roma is thinking about the possibility of including in negotiations for Borriello defender Philippe Mexes

our mercato with Ibra robinho and Mexes would be just GREAT
Who thinks everyone's trying to pool our best resources to kick Merda off their perch?
Ryo is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:43   #4628

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Vulli: No need for Mexes man, we already have Yepes + Sokratis that are brand new and quite capable of taking the mantle. I prefer straight up cash (even if its around 10m) for Borriello. We will need alot of cash to invest into next years payments:

- Ibra's 8m + 16m wages
- Robinho's 15m + 10m wages
- KPB's 7m
- if we are renewing R80's new contract
- buying back alot of youngsters that are on co-ownership

let me just say that our books seem to be very unbalanced at the moment, but at mercato's end I'd like some one to do an accurate balance sheet of this years transfers. I'm curious to see how much we spent, short-term and long-term.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:44   #4629

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
is hunter gone
MilanMikey is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:44   #4630

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Is Huntelaar to Schalke official yet?
Yes, that's done. Confirmed by their president and Huntelaar himself.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:44   #4631

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
i bet Galliani and Silvio are laughing there heads off at this mercato, they do nothing but smoke big cuban cigars and watch us play friendly matches then smash the market in the last week and a half!!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:46   #4632

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
yepes and papa are good enough..but mexes is a step forward guys..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:47   #4633

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka1899 View Post
i bet Galliani and Silvio are laughing there heads off at this mercato, they do nothing but smoke big cuban cigars and watch us play friendly matches then smash the market in the last week and a half!!
This only barely makes up for the past 4-5 years of heartbreak and resignation we've suffered at this period of time.

But.... I'll take it nonetheless.
Ryo is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:48   #4634

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
if we offload Kala and Borri and get Robinho and Mexes today i say we should name September Adriano Galliani appreciation month?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 09:49   #4635

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
yepes and papa are good enough..but mexes is a step forward guys..
Not sure Mexes is really stronger than Sokratis ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.