![]() |
|
|
#5071 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5072 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Nefremo; robinho has a spanish passport... I remember him taking it while he was at real... Check more than 1 source. I think we still have the nonEU spot open.
|
|
|
|
|
#5073 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
You're right, but I think youngsters are for long term, when Gattuso & Boateng could give more in less time. I mean they will have their chance in another match. With Allegri, we could be sure about that. Last match, we suffered from Lecce's attack in second half when Ambro was tired. And when Gattuso & Boateng came, we controled the match and scored another goal. If those were Strasser & Merkel, I think the result was likely worse. IMO, G & B are still much better and more experienced A 4:0 win and almost domination is better than 3:1 at this stage. We should keep the spirit as high as possible. I saw Gattuso was a better ball-player, not just trying to chase down opponent when Boateng moved a lot and focused on the ball (maybe a litte too much, but it was not harm). If these 2 master there way of playing under Allegri's guidance, we'll have 4 players with enough abilities to control the mid: Ambro, Flamini, Boateng & Gattuso. And feel save if 2 of them present in each match. Quite deep. Strasser & Merkel will have their chance, but at less important & special moment ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5074 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
Aficio, now that you mention the spirit of the group and the fans....plus the differences between 4-0 and 3-1 then it makes sense. On top of that the signing of Ibrahimovic on the day and all the enthusiasm that was going on around the stadium. So ok, I forgive Allegri this time.
![]() Hitman, you are right. I just checked a few other sites and they claim that Robinho holds a Spanish passport which is great. I always check footballdatabase.com when it comes to the EU/non-EU part and they've always been right so far but not this time I guess. Besides, you are a huge Robinho fan (judging from the other day's festivities on the forum and your comments, which by the way should be written as 'epic' in MM ) so I would much rather trust you on the matter.![]() So now that makes me wonder if Berlu and Galliani have some sort of a plan that they left the non-EU spot open. Or is it just a coincidence that we simply weren't interested in a non-EU player this summer.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
#5075 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
![]() |
In the midfield we have good cover however with abate who can play their and flamini and now boateng.. boateng looks pretty good to be honest.. and nefremo i agree with u too if we look into buying neymar we should switch to ganso tbh cause he'd really help our midfield.. however the article read his agent is trying to push him to milan.. he thinks it would be the best place for him because of the brazilian atmosphere and he can develop alongisde pato, which i fully agree with however we dont really need strikers lol.. but none the less a talent like neymar isnt something to pass up on
|
|
|
|
|
#5076 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
The new rules for signing a new non-eu spot have a condition: We must get rid of one in the squad too. Even if we don't want one, we must get one in January - at least to offload him in the summer to get a new one next year.
It would be wise to invest it into a 15-21 year old South American. Only player I know that fits the bill is that 15 year old argentinean new messi we were linked with. His name starts with an O. |
|
|
|
|
#5077 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
![]() |
coates? iduno but guys watch this video lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B66XRlgjW0U robinho training neymar and ganso lol.. its funny how we get linked with neymar after robinho comes in, im liking this though lol.. maybe we have another 2 to add to the fantastic 4 in january :O and i read this about ganso on goal.com forums Ganso: "I've always wanted to play in Italy, especially for AC Milan" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So, Ganso is the most wanted at the WC by the Brazilian coaches according to a recent research made in Brazil with 17 out of 20 coaches from our Brasileiro league. Because his style is unique, and he could take Kaká's position in case the latter is injured. I also think he should go there, more than Neymar or Ronaldinho. I hope he's on the list tomorrow (though I kind of doubt it). Anyway, here I am watching this video from globoesporte.com, an interview with Ganso, Robinho, and André (another Santos forward). They talk about all kinds of things, and then at some point they ask Ganso: "Which country in Europe would you like to play?" to which he replies "Because of my style, I think I'd fit very well in Spanish football. But I've always wanted to go to Italy, I've always wanted to play there, especially for AC Milan." link : http://forums.goal.com/showthread.php?t=7794 Last edited by MilanMikey; 03-09-2010 at 01:35. |
|
|
|
|
#5078 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
![]() |
lol berlu is such a boss read this article
Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has showered praise on club supremo Silvio Berlusconi for completing the deals for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho in the closing stages of the summer transfer period. The Rossoneri landed Ibrahimovic from Barcelona on a season-long loan with an option to purchase him outright and on Tuesday signed Robinho from Manchester City on a four-year contract. Speaking to Sky Sport 24 on Tuesday evening, Milan's Galliani said, "These two signings were a great present to all the supporters from Silvio Berlusconi. "Robinho will wear the number 70 shirt, Ibrahimovic will have the No. 11. Robinho cost €18 million plus bonuses. "For so many years I have not seen Berlusconi so in love with Milan. On Sunday Silvio told me to go and buy Robinho also." Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola added, "I never spoke with Milan about Maxwell. He is very happy at Barcelona." On Tuesday striker Marco Borriello left Milan to join Roma and told Sky Sport 24, "I am happy, it is an important move for my career. I will speak more tomorrow." |
|
|
|
|
#5079 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
I finally took a look at our balance sheet of transfers for the summer, and I believe the information is VERY inaccurate. -Sokratis's payment is unknown still as it doesn't mention any cash. -Robinho's wage is unknown and has EU status -Hunter did not earn 4m with us -Yepes actually earns 0.8m a season -Amelia is a FREE loan with an option to buy fully next year for 2m correct me if i'm wrong someone Allegri has said that he aims to reach the Wembley CL final...he also said that we will try to find a balance to field our star-sudded Ib-ro-pa-ro-vic (cool name huh?) Last edited by hitmannq8; 03-09-2010 at 03:02. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5080 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Bold part: I've just read the news. Too much talking is not wise. I treat it as a appreciation to his boss, the current & wanna continue italian Prime Minister. However, anymore of it, and I start to worry. We also have problems, fans know that, the players know that and he knows that himself. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5081 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I think he is just giving confidence to the fans that he believes the team can challenge for titles. Or would you rather him say, Milan can reach the Semi and he will be satisfy.
Besides, it really takes a lot of luck to win in CL, as forms and injuries play a huge part in advancing. I mean, Milan was on fire in late Nov-beginning of Jan, but after that they hit the lowest point of the season and then had to play ManU. If the knockout round was in December, it will be a completely different story. |
|
|
|
|
#5082 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
![]() |
Quote:
milannews.it Venerdì 3 Settembre 2010 Milan, a gennaio arriva il nuovo Lucio! Ormai sembra fatta, Sebastian Coates, nel prossimo mese di gennaio, salvo ripensamenti dell’ultimo momento, dovrebbe diventare un nuovo giocatore del Milan. Per chi non lo conoscesse, Coates è nato a Montevideo il 7 ottobre del 1990 e, dopo aver fatto una rapidissima trafila nel settore giovanile del Nacional, la sua squadra attuale, viene chiamato da Eduardo Acevedo a giocare in prima squadra. Nella sua prima stagione tra i grandi, Coates disputa 20 partite mettendo a segno ben sette gol. Alto 196 centimetri per 85 kilogrammi di peso, fa della forza fisica e dell’anticipo le sue doti migliori. Dotato di una discreta tecnica individuale e di un buon tempismo negli inserimenti nell’area avversaria, non disdegna volate solitarie palla al piede verso la metà campo offensiva e ricorda molto, nelle movenze, il brasiliano Lucio. Nell’estate 2010, viene convocato da Oscar Washington Tabarez nella rosa della Celeste che è arrivata quarta agli ultimi mondiali sudafricani. A quasi 20 anni, è considerato uno dei prospetti più importanti del calcio mondiale per il ruolo di difensore centrale ed in Italia era stato seguito con interessa da Juve e Napoli ma, nell’ultima sessione di mercato, gli ottimi rapporti instaurati tra il Milan e l’agente del ragazzo, Paco Casal, sembrano aver dirottato Coates verso Milanello. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5083 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
With Berlusconi is this kind of mood why not ask for Coentrao, Van der Wiel, Ganso and Neymar?
In all seriousness though, the matches against Ajax will give us a good chance to have a look at Van der Wiel (unless he's injured of course), with a bit of luck maybe he'll impress The Wallet (Berlusconi) enough to sanction a move. While the talk of Neymar or Ganso is fantastic, don't forget that Chelsea made a bid of about £18 million for Neymar and were turned down. Ancelotti will go back again in January you can be sure of that. It's also rumoured that Man City have an option on both of them as part of the loan that took Robinho to Santos in the first place. Probably all hearsay, but you never know. If we were to get one of them in the winter transfer period then it would probably be best to leave the player in Brazil until the start of the 2011-12 season (unless injuries meant otherwise). Also, don't forget Rui Costa's involvement at Benfica. I'm sure he'd be able to do us a good deal on David Luiz and Coentrao ![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
#5084 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I think in 2 yrs, David Luiz will be useful, but not now. no point wasting a WC defender on the bench.
|
|
|
|
|
#5085 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Yeah, I know, but it should not become a habit, because Milan attract many attentions now. It is hard to focus when thinking too much about the good ending. After being overjoyed, there a fans, include myself feel calmer and more critical about the team. The big signings become unknown qualities for us until we saw them play some matches.Quote:
In fact, this year Berlusconi spent nothing for Ibra and 18M for Binho when we got 13M from Hunter. So his gifts worth only 7M in money ![]() Yes, his gifts have much more value than this amount of money, but he still keeps his saving habit. However, if he lost in the election, Milan will get more attention from him ![]() |
||
|
|