AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-08-2010, 08:09   #226

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Of course it can improve the team but we can not make everybody we don't like leave. We shouldn't take this policy too far. Contacts are contracts.
I don't understand what you mean, Reza.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 09:26   #227

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I meant that we can't keep pushing players out. All this talk about Kala and Janku is already a bit too much and then adding Hunter to it. Wasn't really directed at you but in general this summer I am even hearing the same about Hunter, 'he has good contract and rejects transfers.'

No one is above the team but there is a limit to pushing players too.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 10:03   #228

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Amongst these 3 contracted players that Galliani wants to sell Kaladze is an exception since he slandered his coach and superiors in public. First was last season and to which he apologized, the second one happened yesterday. Shame on him!


I dont think these went unnoticed. Perhaps that's why at least Marek was called up for tonight's friendly against Barca.


Oh, and since this is Hunter's thread (plus the fact that I'm the one who opened it) I still think that he deserves at least one more shot.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 10:39   #229

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
I meant that we can't keep pushing players out. All this talk about Kala and Janku is already a bit too much and then adding Hunter to it. Wasn't really directed at you but in general this summer I am even hearing the same about Hunter, 'he has good contract and rejects transfers.'

No one is above the team but there is a limit to pushing players too.
Ahe. Understand. With Hunter I think the management only sell if Hunter wants to leave.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 11:51   #230

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I agree with Siregar, I don't think Huntelaar is being pushed out by Milan (I actually think the press make more of it than it is).
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 12:38   #231

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
i hope so. but as the hours go by, more transfer targets come out. this guy must stay!
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 02:58   #232

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codino View Post
this guy must stay!
why must we keep him?
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 13:31   #233

Mordicai

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Mordicai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
why must we keep him?
It's like gambling at the Casino.
Mordicai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 22:05   #234

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
The problem is that you almost never win at the casino!

I would be glad if he is gone. There is realy no place for all these players now that Ibra is coming. Pato, Ibra, Boriello, Hunter, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho. Add to that Seedorf and I don't see how it is good for us to keep all these players and pay them milions for having a peripheral role in the team. I know that we need the depth but I would rather use some of the youth when we need it then pay milions in wages for squad players. We do that enough already and it got us into a mess. So I say get rid of Huntelaar while we can and while he is still in demand, as well as still worth a good amount of money.

And I also don't think he has what it takes to be a star striker for Milan. While like I said, he makes way too much to be just a back up.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 00:11   #235

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
We need to get minimum 15-20 million out of huntelaar to pay Ibra's debt he must go this season ... he d suit the bundesliga anyway hes all yours schalke
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 15:18   #236

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Hattrick for Holland against San Marino and still 15 minutes to go
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 15:45   #237

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Hattrick for Holland against San Marino and still 15 minutes to go

Hunter scored a hattrick, good job.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 15:46   #238

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
GET HIM BAACKKK!!!! F U Galliani!!!! Ibra??? Ibra who??....he couldn't even score against Hungary!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 23:04   #239

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
lol.. all of huntelaars three goals were simple tap in goals anyone could have scored those against san marino.. huntelaar is a good player but u cant compare him to ibra or robinho..
MilanMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 23:10   #240

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Haha, forget Hunter.

I don't care about a player who is not Milanista, even if the name is Zidane, and if (by any chance) Materazzi is Milan player, I still support him
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.