AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 09:09   #5146

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Coentrao is a very expensive player. I dont think he will leave for less than 15m. wich is a lot for a fullback.
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 10:05   #5147

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
For now, I want to see more of Bonera first. If this guy won't get serious injury, he could be a good FB. Defesive OK and his timing to overlapping is good. He is better than Oddo as the WC winner, who know only giving the ball to attendant and go back

And Montelongo, as a former wing mid, he could be another Antonini (former wing mid too).
Aficio is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 11:37   #5148

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Wooowwww I'm gone for two weeks to a camp and I come back and the entire attack has changed! No Borriello, no Huntelaar, but we have Ibra and Robinho! wtf happened here??
Mystik is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 11:55   #5149

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Wooowwww I'm gone for two weeks to a camp and I come back and the entire attack has changed! No Borriello, no Huntelaar, but we have Ibra and Robinho! wtf happened here??
how did you find out? what happened to u when you first found out?

you missed all the fun on here while it was happening...
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:10   #5150

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
One thing I"m worried is that both Ibra and Robinho talked badly about their previous employer. I am worried that they will do the same (i.e., damaging our reputation) once they are unhappy here, for one reason or another.

Prime example may be Kaladze. J
Jeff is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:18   #5151

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Kala can talk crap all he wants as I doubt anyone would believe him as he was really crap in Milan. Janku is another story, solid and then injured....

If there is anyone who has the right to talk bad about Milan, that person is Gila and maybe Hunter in the future. I believe that in order for the player to talk bad, he must perform at a high level after leaving the club. Robinho showed that in Santos and Brazil, while Ibra did not do bad at Barcelona. Actually I think Rioala made matters worse for Ibra.

Anyhow, I would not worry about ex players trashing Milan, as long as Berlu is willing to spend money.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:22   #5152

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
how did you find out? what happened to u when you first found out?

you missed all the fun on here while it was happening...
My friend told me on BBM..he's a massive Ibra fan and he just said "I'm happy to join you on the rossoneri". I'm wondering wtf?? I knew about the rumours but I never actually expected anything to happen. I'm watching last weekend's game now and I see Ibra in the stands next to Galliani and Berlu. The Robinho one was completely out of the blue though..I don't ever remember us being linked to Robinho. I wonder how they intend to play him. Dinho substitute?

EDIT: WTF Kaladze is gone too?????
Mystik is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:23   #5153

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Huntyer may have a case, but gila was a lazy fck on the pitch, so he's is the only to blame for his lack of success in Milan. Janku can't say anything either. He's a terrible def and is lucky to be wearing Miln colours.

Kaladze was great, a WC lb, then he wanted to play cb, and he could've replaced Paolo, but Paolo get going and Kala imo couldn't accept being sub, yet stayed, and eventually failed in his standards, whilst other players came in and took a spot he thought he had a right too, and the rest as they is history.

I'd love to know how muc Genoa paid for him, and what his wage is?
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:26   #5154

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
My friend told me on BBM..he's a massive Ibra fan and he just said "I'm happy to join you on the rossoneri". I'm wondering wtf?? I knew about the rumours but I never actually expected anything to happen. I'm watching last weekend's game now and I see Ibra in the stands next to Galliani and Berlu. The Robinho one was completely out of the blue though..I don't ever remember us being linked to Robinho. I wonder how they intend to play him. Dinho substitute?
There should be enough games in season to keep all 4 happy and also give minutes to Inzaghi, Odu, & Verdi.

It's a shame that we got such a good group in CL as if we got an arsenal group we could give youngsters more time in last 2 games after qualifying, but then I do think that blooding Odu & Verdi if we have injuries away to mardid would be a good education for them, as well as Merkel too.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:52   #5155

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
how did you find out? what happened to u when you first found out?

you missed all the fun on here while it was happening...
Yes, and I'm still waiting for you to change your signature
What was it you said when we grabbed them both again?
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers:

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato

Last edited by Ryo; 05-09-2010 at 12:54.
Ryo is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:54   #5156

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakŕ, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Yes, and I'm still waiting for you to change your signature
me too mate!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 13:11   #5157

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
lol guys no need for that.... it was in the heat of the moment.... we are all mature guys here right now....

what's all this about Montelongo saying his idol is Cafu and he hopes he can be like him? does this mean he is somewhat like him? If so.... my oh my what a season we have ahead..
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 13:23   #5158

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
I think Coentrao is a very expensive player. I dont think he will leave for less than 15m. wich is a lot for a fullback.
getting coentrao is like getting maicon on free.

you can buy coentrao for 12-15 mil and he his contract will be no more than 2 mil/year.

you can buy maicon for 0 and his contract will be no less than 5 mil/year.

this is why its called investment
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 13:24   #5159

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
And, hopefully with the new signings, we'll have more flows of posts etc. I miss those times when we won the CL...
Jeff is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 13:25   #5160

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
lol guys no need for that.... it was in the heat of the moment.... we are all mature guys here right now....

what's all this about Montelongo saying his idol is Cafu and he hopes he can be like him? does this mean he is somewhat like him? If so.... my oh my what a season we have ahead..
the only reason we got him hitman, is for smoothing the relation with coates agent. i think montelongo is just another Grimi
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.