AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Italian Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 22:49   #76

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in. Team name: mzk57. Avator set ready to win this competition, just like I did the world cup one.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:20   #77

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
it says its not working for this year.. someone please send a link?
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:27   #78

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
it says its not working for this year.. someone please send a link?

Read from here, mate

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/sho...t=26645&page=3

The site we play now is: seriealive.com not the one from Yahoo

And remember to add MM avatar
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 13:01   #79

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
it costs money to join a private league?

how do you do it?
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 13:10   #80

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Didn't create a league, just joined and we all use the same avatar and use our MM names so that identifying each other is easier
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 13:47   #81

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
it says its not working for this year.. someone please send a link?
Use the links I have in my signature ...
Using the MM avatar done by Reza is a solution found to help me to collect the results of each MM member after each matchday.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 14:35   #82

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
gee i sucked so bad this week, thanks to milans score
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 15:11   #83

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
gee i sucked so bad this week, thanks to milans score
Same here, I didn't realize I had two or three players who weren't going to play ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 15:14   #84

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I am where I expected to be
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 16:51   #85

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
I forgot playing, but this week worths forgetting
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 18:08   #86

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Geo give us a round up of the standings
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 21:39   #87

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Geo give us a round up of the standings
I'll do it on Mondays, just to avoid any update on the scores like the other time (when some people earned some points on Tuesday because they re-evaluated the statistics of some players).
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 11:03   #88

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Matchday 2

1st - Mrki (174 points, 43rd)
2nd - Hitmannq8 (171.25 points, 54th)
3rd - GeoTav (165.50 points, 86th)
4th - Reza (144.25 points, 215th)
5th - MOI (129 points, 315th)
6th - Sputnik (117 points, 405th)
7th - Mystik (98.75 points, 524th)
8th - Aficio (82.75 points, 616th)
9th - Mzk57 (81.75 points, 624th)
10th - Nefremo (56 points, 739th)
11th - Rabia15 (0 point, 1340th)

I only looked for the MM avatar there ...
ElMago99 and his 114.75 points disappears from the table as a consequence !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 13:09   #89

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
mzk I thought you were the favourite to win....looks like you are going to be fighting for relegation

I thnk brk has a team too but maybe he didn't use the MM avatar
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 22:42   #90

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Man I sucked so bad this week.

All due to Milan losing since I have Ibra, Ronaldinho, Pato, Pirlo, Silva, Abbiati on my team.

On top of that, I forgot to transfer-out Maicon, Risse and Vargas because I completely forgot that they are injured and not going to play.

I gotta make some changes.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.