AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-09-2010, 12:34   #136

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
The chair, training cone and water bottle placed on the goal line to block shots
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 21-09-2010, 21:50   #137

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
One of them should be a beach ball
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 10:37   #138

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
Not sure already posted but this is interesting about our co-owned Astrori ...the next nesta

http://www.football-italia.net/scouting/astori.html
__________________


FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 13:27   #139

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
ABOUT BRAZILIANS PLAYERS so, the ones don like it, don't waste your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Brasiliero, I've heard there is a defender called Rodrigo Ely, a brasilian, who's manager is Raiola ( and Raiola is one of the best scouts in the world ). Somesay he is a great potential. He is now at Milan primavera but has some problems getting the italian passoprt or something. Do you know anything about him? When at such age and coming from Brasil, Raiola is your agent, then you're worth something.
I don't know, mrki... Never heard of this boy. Imo it's strange a Brazilian club let a pearl get out for nothing. The majority of the young guys leave Brazil so young(without a proper payment), don't turn into great players. I hope this Rodrigo Ely becomes a great player for us, but the odds aren't good...

Quote:
Also, have you seen Hernanes in LAzio? I've seen him vs Viola! The man plays such beautifull, beautifull football its simply joy to watch! He played behind 2 CF's, and did very well. He has room for improvement for sure, as soon as he makes the team his own. Hut the passing, DRIBBLING, phisical power, its all there. And he moves very well and smart, unlike Pirlo, Seedorf etc.
Yep, I'm glad you saw him and I agree with you. Hernanes game is a joy to watch!

Like I wrote here years ago, very small chance Hernanes turn into a flop in Europe(talent, personality, used to pressure, hard-worker...) or not adapt to Serie A. Btw, this Serie A thing is really overrated if you do your homework, and not only look for the talent of the player... and keep in mind he's playing out of position at Lazio(behind the CF).

Plus, how many times Leo asked for him to Berlusconi? I'm sure Lazio right now don't think 13/15 millions is too much for a player coming from Brazilian league.

Quote:
Neymar, Pato, Ganso, Robinho, Hernanes, Jucilei, Ramires, Coutinho, Lucas... Brasil is getting ready for the WC?
The base is being shaped:
GK is undecided right now
RB: D. Alves, Maicon, Rafael...
LB:Marcelo, A. Santos, Fabio, Dodô...
Cb's: Alex, T. Silva, David Luiz, Mario Fernandes, R. Toloi, Sidnei...
DM/MD: Jucilei, Ramires, Sandro, Hernanes, Arouca, Lucas, Elias...
AMD: Ganso, Giuliano, Coutinho and there's a promising 17yo starting to shine in São Paulo first team at Brasileirão, called Lucas.
FW: Pato, Robinho, Neymar, Nilmar, Andre, Marquinhos(Inter). We lacked a big CF here, but I hope the Leandro Damião guy at Inter develop into this player.

I hope Mano don't pull a Dunga. He needs to keep the list opened, because I have no doubt some amazing talents will show up until 2014.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 13:34   #140

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I almost feel like I must send a PM to Brasileiro. You are making him start a post with 'ABOUT BRAZILIANS PLAYERS so, the ones don like it, don't waste your time.'

Like it or not we have good relations and good contacts in the Brazilian market, yes more Italians would be nice but first and foremost we must buy players that can and will help our team.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 14:52   #141

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
I almost feel like I must send a PM to Brasileiro. You are making him start a post with 'ABOUT BRAZILIANS PLAYERS so, the ones don like it, don't waste your time.'

Like it or not we have good relations and good contacts in the Brazilian market, yes more Italians would be nice but first and foremost we must buy players that can and will help our team.
There's one thing that bothers me about a part(small) of our fan base, is the way some people want to appear more Italian than the real Italians.

Any one with a open mind knows we always keep a core of Italian players. When I became a fan of Milan, it was Italian/Dutch mix and I had no problem with that.

Funny the Italians I talk here in Brazil, have the same way to see the things like you, Reza. They want to keep a core of Italians, but not at expense of a strong team. Thats why imo, our management spent tons of money in our youth squads this season. Like in England, the price of a Italian players is ridiculous. And the great ones aren't on the market.

But don't need to send me a PM, I will keep answering about Brazilians here(if asked), or talking about players we are linked even if it bothers the wannabe
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 16:16   #142

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
I want a new coach in the winter mercato.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 16:37   #143

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
But don't need to send me a PM, I will keep answering about Brazilians here(if asked), or talking about players we are linked even if it bothers the wannabe

How's about Alessandra Ambrosio

Thank for your works, mate
Aficio is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 16:52   #144

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
I want a new coach in the winter mercato.
Well, not that there are many quality coaches available now mate. I shudder at the thought of having Lippi (the only experienced coach available that I can recall) at our club because that means we'll be seeing Pirlo+Rino partnership in midfield until God knows when.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 16:57   #145

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
How's about Alessandra Ambrosio

Thank for your works, mate
She's amazing

But I can show you some places here where you can find 100 like(and better) than her. Thats a "product" Brazil has in abundance...

BTW, promise of a great game at 22:00hs(Brazil's time):
#6 Santos X #1Corinthians.
Neymar, Arouca, Para vs Jucilei, Elias, Bruno Cesar...

The hour is hard for most of you guys, but the game has all the tools to be a great one.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 17:42   #146

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
She's amazing

But I can show you some places here where you can find 100 like(and better) than her. Thats a "product" Brazil has in abundance...
Name the place, I am jumping on the next flight
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 17:46   #147

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Name the place, I am jumping on the next flight
A bit curious about this place myself to be honost.
Christian is offline  
Old 22-09-2010, 18:11   #148

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Please no PMs guys, sharing is caring and that place we are all curious about... Brazilians are just off the charts... football-wise ofcourse
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 23-09-2010, 00:12   #149

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
I want a new coach in the winter mercato.
I second that...... this guy's awful...
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 23-09-2010, 04:59   #150

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
I am not a big fan of Brazillian players, I prefer Dutch, Argentinian and German players.
bijon is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.