![]() |
|
|
#556 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome to MM andy, hope you have fun here
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#557 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2008
Location: New Zealand
Fave Players: Boban,Inzaghi
![]() |
Thanks reza, I've had a good look around the site and it appears that you and the team put in a lot of hard work to make it what it is, well done.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#558 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
Welcome to MM Andy...
guess you're an ALL BLACK (AND RED)
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#559 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2008
Location: New Zealand
Fave Players: Boban,Inzaghi
![]() |
Thanks Sant, yup I do usually support the All Blacks, except next weekend, I'm originally from Edinburgh, and that is where they will be playing.
Have you managed to see our soon to be acquisition play for the Galaxy? They play in Auckland in December so we're hoping to get up there for the match. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#560 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2009
![]() |
NAME - Tony
DOB - 28/8/92 FAMILY - Brother (JUVE FAN), 2 sis. OCCUPATION - Student. MUSIC - RHCP, Kooks, BEP, Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys, MJ. FILMS - Rocky, Lord of the Rings, Scent of a Woman, Batman, Good Will Hunting, Bronx Tale etc FAV TEAMS - Milan, Italy, Peterborough. Chelsea up until Abramovich. FAV PLAYERS - Maldini, Pippo, Shev, Pato, Gattuso, Pirlo, Vieri, Kaka, Nesta, G.Rossi, Fabregas, Zola. Hopefully will enjoy my stay on the forums and witness Milan lift the UCL and Scudetto. I have faith in LEONARDO!! Last edited by tonyba; 16-08-2009 at 03:56. |
|
|
|
|
|
#561 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#562 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
![]() |
edited by request
Last edited by Reza; 11-06-2013 at 15:35. Reason: Edited by request |
|
|
|
|
|
#563 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
I just love you introduction, It would really nice if other members like myself take the time and write a detailed introduction such as this one....I feel like I know Totti a lot now. (friends used to call me Totti too...not for footballing reasons though.)
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#564 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
come on spill the beans Kastriot! why did they call you Totti?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#565 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Very interesting thread. Haven't been here for a long time.
@ Shegs: That was a wonderful introduction man. Very nice ![]() @ kastriot: I like your idea, perhaps you should start first ![]() @ Kaka1899: My guess, since kastriot is the most efficient employee at his company & single handedly carried it for number of years like Totti has done with Roma, so maybe thats why they call him Totti. ......... But its just a guess ![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#566 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
i was hoping its because he is married to a supermodel or had a scuffle with a dane once
![]()
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#567 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Full Name: Michael Misiti
Date of birth: 16 December 1984 Place of birth: New York City, New York, USA. Nationality: Italian/American Favourite colour: Red + Black Weight: 155 Lbs/57.8 Kg Height: 5'10/177.5 cm Profession: Own a Tennis Academy in New York City/Professional Coach. Career as player: 2 Years on Tennis Tour, Division 1 College Tennis, 3 Years Hitting Partner for Fernando Verdasco of Spain, Aravane Rezai, Andy Ram, Chanda Rubin, Rossana de los rios, and others. Soccer Highlights: Played 2 years in Italian American Semi-Pro Soccer League of NY for Avellino (Striker) Teams I like: AC Milan, New York Red Bull Teams I dislike: Inter, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Lazio Players I like: Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, Maldini, Beckham, Drogba, Tevez, Essien Players I dislike: Zidane, Poulsen, Referees I don't Like: Byron Moreno Fave MM members: Reza , Kastriot, Geo, Hitman, OCMilan, and others I'm surely missing Sad day as a Milan fan: Istanbul. Why i still support Milan: No Idea as they give me a heart attack far too much and have taken years off of my life Hobbies: Reading books, All things football/calcio/soccer, All things tennis, discussions on world issues, government, History Favourite authors: Ron Paul, Webster Tarpley, G. Edward Griffin, Mario Puzo, Dostoevsky Education: Fordham University BA; New York City. TUI University MaED; California. Movies: Godfather, Troy, Gladiator, The Obama Deception, ENDGAME, ZEITGEIST, FOOD INC, Saving Private Ryan, and more.... Dreams: to go to SAN SIRO ( I only go to Italy in Summer unfortunately), To have Galliani's job, to be in Milan's Management, Favorite Place in Italy: Sorrento Venice and Ancient Rome |
|
|
|
|
|
#568 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#569 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Training Partner for Verdasco before US OPEN TENNIS EVent
|
|
|
|
|
|
#570 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Who is this pretty lady? Your girlfriend? If yes, then you have gained my respect big times
![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|