AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Italian Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-09-2010, 02:44   #91

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Im such an idiot! I wanted to see how expencive Milito is and placed him instead of Eto'o in my team... Later I forgot to bring Eto'o back ( I had him in the first round!)! Was so happy ( game wise, not serie a wise ) when Eto'o scored... aaahhh!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 10:00   #92

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
mzk I thought you were the favourite to win....looks like you are going to be fighting for relegation
Actually if we take a look at the Match day 2 table, you will find me at 3rd position. I missed match day 1. I was feeling sick last weekend because of the arrival of 2 of the most hatted players, in AC Milan. How ironic, now I have to cheer for them

1 - Mystic - 98.75
2 - MOI - 83
3 - mzk57 - 81.75
4 - Hitmannq8 - 78.25
5 - mrki - 69
6 - Reza - 68.5
7 - GeoTav - 58.5
8 - Nefremo - 56
9 - Sputnik - 52
10 - Aficio - 32.75
11 - Rabia15 - 0
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 10:07   #93

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Come on MIRZA, ACMILAN1899, rossonero_11, Shegs, Siriger, Kastriot & OCmilano, please join the league Its fun & it only takes 10-20 mins to setup a team on weekends. Not that time demanding, so please join. Let the league expand & increase the burden on GeoTav Never mind Geo, i can help you, when you need, just tell me

I would like to officially thank GeoTav for initiating Serie-A fantasy league on MM I know how difficult it is to do some fun stuff on MM
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 11:40   #94

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Again a bad day for me (even if I still have Cassano and Hamsik who have to play tonight) !! Damn, I think I'm going to take no Milan player for the game of Wednesday ...

Mrki seems to have won a lot of points, he's 6th of the global ranking (before the game of tonight) !!

I'll post "our" championship here tomorrow ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 17:09   #95

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
It's a pity I missed matchday 1, I did pretty well in matchday two and I think I did alright in matchday 3 as well! We'll wait to see the official standings when Geo posts them up.

BTW Geo is it possible for you to post the scores for individual matchdays as well as for the entire league?
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 17:54   #96

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I love this game! haha, it so great, aldough it could be better and improved.

I was so stupid for accidentally putting Millito last week!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 13:55   #97

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Matchday 3
MM ranking - Nickname (global points, matchday points, global ranking)

1st - Mrki (283 pts, 109 pts, 6th)
2nd - GeoTav (248 pts, 82.50 pts, 44th)
3rd - Hitmannq8 (231.25 pts, 60 pts, 102nd)
4th - Reza (204.50 pts, 60.25 pts, 236th)
5th - Mystik (194 pts, 95.25 pts, 316th)
6th - Sputnik (185.50 pts, 68.50 pts, 370th)
7th - MOI (178.50 pts, 49.50 pts, 412th)
8th - Aficio (163.75 pts, 81 pts, 500th)
9th - Mzk57 (155.75 pts, 74 pts, 541st)
10th - Nefremo (116.50 pts, 60.50 pts, 712th)
11th - Rabia15 (0 pt, 0 pt, 1401st)

Don't forget to make your team for Wednesday !!
(not sure I'll have time to update the ranking for the midweek games, if I can't, don't worry, it will be updated next Monday)
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 18:25   #98

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Mrki is second world-wide with about 382 points..go mrki but there's still a juve game tomorrow, geo is second and he has marchisio krasic and balzaretti still to play....i'm third with about 320 points
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 02:41   #99

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
My 3rd round is almost equals to 1st + 2nd. I really messed it up.

Trying to gain more points.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 02:52   #100

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Mrki is second world-wide with about 382 points..go mrki but there's still a juve game tomorrow, geo is second and he has marchisio krasic and balzaretti still to play....i'm third with about 320 points
I was late for the lineups as I was out for a few beers in some good company before the Milan-Lazio! So I messed up! I'd never put Dinho in an away game, nor De Rossi who was out, oreven Giovinco this time... Too bad... we'll you win some, loose some.

Come on MM, lets kick their ass in there!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 05:23   #101

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Mrki is second world-wide with about 382 points..go mrki but there's still a juve game tomorrow, geo is second and he has marchisio krasic and balzaretti still to play....i'm third with about 320 points
Yep, and like Mrki, I had De Rossi, and Cassano, who didn't play ... If only I checked it before doing my lineup, I could have put someone else !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I was late for the lineups as I was out for a few beers in some good company before the Milan-Lazio! So I messed up! I'd never put Dinho in an away game, nor De Rossi who was out, oreven Giovinco this time... Too bad... we'll you win some, loose some.

Come on MM, lets kick their ass in there!
It's what I think, Hitmann has to score a bit more points to join us on the first page and progressively join the top of the table, I have to score more points too to join you on the top too and then, it would just be cool to have 3 (or more) MM avatars in the Top 5 on the homepage !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 12:05   #102

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
It's what I think, Hitmann has to score a bit more points to join us on the first page and progressively join the top of the table, I have to score more points too to join you on the top too and then, it would just be cool to have 3 (or more) MM avatars in the Top 5 on the homepage !!
That's nice. But I guarantee you this, by the end of this year I will be at the top of world wide standings.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 23-09-2010 at 12:07.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 12:36   #103

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
That's nice. But I guarantee you this, by the end of this year I will be at the top of world wide standings.
Wait a minute, I don't understand, how could you be at the top if I am the final winner ?
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 14:54   #104

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
pastore already has one goal, if he scored that one on one instead of hitting the post i would have been on that first page
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 15:53   #105

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
I got 115 pts for this round, and could rise to 5 or 6th.

On the way to the top
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.