AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-09-2010, 18:21   #166

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Not only one, but several places. To find Alessandra Type, you can go to Florianopolis parties in the summer(of Brazil), Campos do Jordão in the winter(of Brazil), Arraial D'ajuda, Trancoso(December 31), Porto Alegre any time, "Camarote Salvador" in Salvador Carnival and the list goes on...

Tell me the time you can come here, and I tell you the places to go. If you want a Alessandra Ambrosio type
Thanx. Next flight and during 2014 WC

__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 23-09-2010, 18:48   #167

bayern

Registered User
 
bayern's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Couldn't agree more, Nalx.

Btw, confirmed by one of the best side-line Reporter in Brazil(Fernando Fernandes) at the Santos X Corinthians game last night. A group of Juve people(scouts, directors) were at the game yesterday to watch "The Monster" live. NO word of Milan people...

Good news: With the absence of Paulinho and Ralf, Jucilei played more deep, in a holder role and rarely goes forward.
Bad news: The first time he goes forward, set up Corinthains first goal with a amazing play.

Lets hope we don't miss on the Blackenbauer like we did with Hernanes. He was cheap in August(6 millions for Napoli, Dinamo Kiev, PSG and 8/10 M for us), but we never bid. Jucilei turned down some offers because he wants a big club. With Leo gone(as scout), I'm afraid we aren't even look at him...

I just read that Juventus is after Jucilei.

I think yesterday has been a strange Corinthians game, I think the commentator did not mention Jucilei's name more than 3 times, but the tactic kinda worgs, Corinthians is leader again.


I adore Bruno Cesar, who could also be a great left-foot goal dangerous midfielder addition in Milan - He is right now unlucky with his role as a right sided striker, so Milan scouts:
bayern is offline  
Old 23-09-2010, 20:20   #168

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Well, I'm a big fan of good players. I don't care if he's Dutch, or Brazilian, or Martian; if he adds some quality that we need then I'm all for him.
I love playmakers. my favorite style of play imo. like pirlo r10 etc. long balls skill on the ball passing classiest roll in football , id love to have barcelonas midfield they can pass that ball for hours if they needed to until it gets in the back of the net.. we need jucelei or ganso it would improve us so much.. so we can have someone to replace seedorf.. imo we should also play amelia ahead of abbiati he did pretty well against lazio but still.. amelia impressd me in the preseason and especially in the tim cup
MilanMikey is offline  
Old 23-09-2010, 20:34   #169

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
Borrielo's comments are disgusting..
typical behavour of a spoiled, not that talented and ungrateful player..

ps Pastore plays like he is,secretly, listening to his mp3 player, some classical music, at the same time..

Borriello has always had a big head (figuratively and literally speaking). He thinks he is the best there is in the business even though he is only a capable player. It certainly wouldn't surprise me that he would talk trash about Milan because deep down he thinks ditching him for Robinho and Ibrahimovic is stupid.
slifersd is offline  
Old 23-09-2010, 23:14   #170

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
What was the point of playing Amelia in Preseason and buying him if he wasn't going to play anyways. he played well in Preseason and now hes on the bench.


As for the Winter Mercato.. we still don't know what will happen. It depends on how we do from now until then.

Let's see if Allegri is a MORON like I think or he uses his brain. If he uses his brain, Ronaldinho will be benched and we will adapt a better formation for our midfield, Ibra, and Pato (4-4-2, 4-3-1-2)

If that's the case then R80 will be sold in January, and we will possibly buy a playmaker or another forward.

We will still have Ambro, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso to replace in the NEAR future. When do you guys think we will ACTUALLY replace these guys?

I think a creative midfielder is priority number 1. Also, if you have Ganso or Jucilei, or even Honda or VdV, you no longer need Pirlo IMO.
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 23-09-2010, 23:34   #171

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
Borriello has always had a big head (figuratively and literally speaking). He thinks he is the best there is in the business even though he is only a capable player. It certainly wouldn't surprise me that he would talk trash about Milan because deep down he thinks ditching him for Robinho and Ibrahimovic is stupid.
to be honest the only good thing boriello had was his will to keep playing and not give up. ibra only runs 2-3 times in a game and has scored us 3 goals overall in 5-6 matches. boriello lacks ball control, skill , somewhat accuracy with his shots although they are powerful .. but he does not have the characteristics to play for a top club - and with that attitude tbh he wont be going too far. i think huntelaar is a good striker, not amazing not like boriello but inbetween.. i wouldnt have minded keeping him since inzaghi wil be retiring soon...
anyhow- biggest concern of mine is allegris hard ons for gattuso and bonera.. they should NOT be regular starters.. i thought flamini wasnt available against lazio, when i saw him coming in as a sub and gattuso was in the entire game i was completely suprised.. and bonera? id pick zambro over him any day.. for that matter any full back on our team. and we need to put amelia in net!!

ALSO BIG CONCERN nobodys really making a big deal out of it but think about it. PIRLO for the last years has been one of the biggest reason we win games - he starts or finishes almost every goalscoring play even for italy, hes the main man . we need a player at his quality or better because he isnt preforming to par so far this season im not impressed @ all

Last edited by MilanMikey; 23-09-2010 at 23:40.
MilanMikey is offline  
Old 24-09-2010, 11:51   #172

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post

Let's see if Allegri is a MORON like I think or he uses his brain. If he uses his brain, Ronaldinho will be benched and we will adapt a better formation for our midfield, Ibra, and Pato (4-4-2, 4-3-1-2)

If that's the case then R80 will be sold in January, and we will possibly buy a playmaker or another forward.
I was thinking along the same lines. I think he should bench Dinho and not rely on him anymore. Play wither 4-4-2 or 3-1-2, with the entire team focussing first on defense, defense should be the first priority. Sit back, absorb, frustrate and counter, sit back, absorb, frustrate and counter fast and efficiently when given the opportunity...or like someone else mentioned, we should pressure the ball high up in the field, the strikers should pressure the opposition defenses and deep lying players. Secondly, I would like to see more quick counterattacks using our speedy players to bring the ball forward.
bijon is offline  
Old 24-09-2010, 13:52   #173

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Off-topic:

Last night I had a dream that we played against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. I was watching the game and within the first 10 minutes it was 2-0 for them. We were getting completely owned. I closed the TV and came back to see the last 5 minutes it was 10-0. They were putting highlights of what happened in the game, they also said Merkel was Milan's best player at Left Back (???) and they don't understand why Allegri sub'd him, despite Pirlo and Seedorf both running to Allegri telling him to keep him on the field. TEN-zero against Real..life cannot continue if that was true. All a dream though...


back to topic:

What ever happened to that highly promising youngster we saw in pre-season...and all those promises by Allegri to not only use one formation, but adjust formation depending on the score and team.....

where is Merkel anyway? I really believe, not just saying that because I want to see a change, that we should try Flam - Merkel - KPB in the middle, ideally with Robinho as a trequartista tracking back, with the two strikers up front. Merkel is young and unexperienced, clumsy and weak...however the more chances he gets with the team the faster he'll learn.

Ideally - in January - we would aim to get a carbon copy player of Hernanes. Jucilei is more defensive and does not make the team and his pitch his own like Hernanes, but looks very good this season. Fabregas is a dream (that will leave Arsenal next year) but there are other options such as Pastore (dream #2), Fernando of Porto. Dreams do happen - just look at our strikers compared to last year.

We should really look into investing into the market this January. I mean, we have to, we can't waste that precious Non-EU spot can we?
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 24-09-2010, 18:25   #174

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
First of all, Hysterical dream.....

More like a NIGHTMARE..

As far as the mercato goes, I think many of us believe we should buy an attacking mid or a CM like Jucilei if Robinho can succeed at the Trequartista role....
Think of the quick counter attacks with this formation:

---Boateng---Jucilei---Flamini---
-------------Robinho------------
--------Pato------Ibrahimovic---

Or something like this:

----Boateng---(Pirlo/Merkel/Poli)---Flamini---
--------(Ganso/Honda/Pastore/Hernanes)-----
------------------Pato---Ibrahimovic----------

First SUB: Robinho

Think about the possibilities when you sell R80....
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 24-09-2010, 18:36   #175

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Hitmann - last year I dreamed Milan won the scudetto in the last round vs Juve at our home game... It was while we had a chance. So, do not be afraid ALDOUGH, my friend juventino had a dream that Zambro plays for Milan while he was still at Juve.

I agree Jucilei is more defensive, but he not a defensive player like Ambrosini/Gattuso. Yes, we all saw now who is Hernanes... we'll... Leo asked for him, and last summer Braida asked for Pastore!

There are 2 positions that are primar now in january: fullback and a player like Jucilei. I mention him oftenly coz he is the best possible investment for such money. We can talk about Fabregas, Pastore ( Zampanini to sell to Galliani? Yes, for 50mln! ) etc., but that is not gonna happen.

Jucilei and one good fb, and in the summer the solution of 3rd CB, and CAM. That is not too much, and we'd gain a LOT.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 24-09-2010, 18:38   #176

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
:

---FLAMINI---Jucilei---BOATENG---
-------------Robinho------------
--------Pato------Ibrahimovic---
I switched sides of Flamini and Boateng, as I think those players are better like this. And I do agree, this lineup is a serious lineup, with movement and phisical power. AND, Ibra and PAto are where they need to be!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 24-09-2010, 18:41   #177

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I switched sides of Flamini and Boateng, as I think those players are better like this. And I do agree, this lineup is a serious lineup, with movement and phisical power. AND, Ibra and PAto are where they need to be!
kako si ?

I think this lineup is LIPOOOO
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 24-09-2010, 19:01   #178

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
How about Ezequiel Garay as a 3rd CB. People are saying we need one... if Papa doesnt workout, Gooch is gone, and Bonera too... This guys not bad.

He's a wantaway at Real Madrid, and I thought he was pretty descent last year...

Obviously this is not a priority as a WIng Back, CM, and CAM are of far greater importance at the moment.. but with Nesta getting old, Bonera looking awful, let's be open minded...I'm not saying he should be a starter..
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 24-09-2010, 19:04   #179

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I dont agree that Flamini + Jucilei + Prince would work... none of them have that Pastore/Pirlo/Fabregas/Essien type of creativity... they are all solid box to box players than can all attack and defend... I don't know if that is enough though... it would be still nice to have a midfielder who can launch long balls to the full backs and have some vision for through passes to the striker....

That midfield would be rock solid and great defensively.. I would be worried though that it might be difficult to create chances.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 24-09-2010, 19:19   #180

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
kako si ?

I think this lineup is LIPOOOO
Dobro sam, hvala. Hahahaha...

How do you know the words?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.