AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2010, 08:20   #46

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
We need our forwards to start working harder without the ball. The lack of effort as a unit has been our downfall so far.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 09:59   #47

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Warming up for the game watching a little Bundesliga & EPL...

Tevez scored the winner against Chelsea which was nice to see...

Mauro Camoranesi got a red card, and now Stuttgart is losing..

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar just scored for FC Schalke as he's partnering Raul up front. They're losing 1-2 in 2nd half though...

Keep in mind after Milan today, ROMA-INTER. Huge game .. Great day for Soccer... FORZA MILAN
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:17   #48

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Warming up for the game watching a little Bundesliga & EPL...

Tevez scored the winner against Chelsea which was nice to see...

Mauro Camoranesi got a red card, and now Stuttgart is losing..

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar just scored for FC Schalke as he's partnering Raul up front. They're losing 1-2 in 2nd half though...

Keep in mind after Milan today, ROMA-INTER. Huge game .. Great day for Soccer... FORZA MILAN
Miss you Hunter. I dont know why Pippo stayed .
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:18   #49

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Boateng; Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Official

This Gattuso thing is getting old. Sorry guys but this coach is about 2 losses away from me hating him.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:24   #50

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Boateng; Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Official

This Gattuso thing is getting old. Sorry guys but this coach is about 2 losses away from me hating him.
Everythign looks good besides Gattuso.. I'd rather Flamini at 50% or Strasser or Merkel...or Abate and put Papa in RB
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:41   #51

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Are we losing supporters? Where are the regulars on the site?
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:44   #52

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Are we losing supporters? Where are the regulars on the site?
I don't think we're losing supporters..it's just that people are a little busy to be posting 24/7. For example, I'm typically bogged down with schoolwork so I can't post as often as I used to..but I still read the forum everyday. I try to get as much work done before the game begins because it's obviously impossible to do anything else while Milan is on.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:52   #53

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
flamini not ready i guess..its the best possible then..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:58   #54

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee sub players in a timely manner. Gattuso out in 40 min.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:59   #55

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Ok guys Espn started the brodcast.. Forza Milan!!!!!!
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 11:02   #56

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Get ready to seee beauty up front.. I reallly believe this will be the great passing and samba with a Ikea flair.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 11:07   #57

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Are we losing supporters? Where are the regulars on the site?

Sorry mate, I had a professional exam this morning and was lazing round till the match was on.

I'm contemplating whether to watch it on tv or not, because bar the CL match, each match I've watched on tv so far has been a draw or a loss. Beginning to think I'm cursing the team somehow, but the tv is oh so much better than the laggy streams I get online


The team seems alright, the good thing with Rino in is that its the first indication that we'll be using two enforcers to defend Pirlo, who I actually think should be taken out when Pato comes back :P

Rino on until he can't run anymore is still good, because defensively he does track back, which is what we need when Abate surges forward. The only worry we have is that he doesn't have the speed to outrun our opponents.

I'm giving Allegri this one chance to prove me wrong about his tactical nous. Any slight hint that Rino is not working, he HAS to put in Flams.

That said, I think our attack is awsome, and I feel that we'll be winning this match somehow.

Ugh..... okay I've decided to watch it on TV.... see you all when we score or when its half time (prefer the former).
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers:

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 11:28   #58

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Holy crap! Gattusso is having his period or something!
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers:

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 11:30   #59

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
we're on the chatroom, yes rino playing awesome... the attackers imo are not clicking well, and are very bad... robinho at least is defending
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 11:30   #60

housin7

Registered User
 
housin7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
housin7 is on a distinguished road
darn, 30 mins late, but was surprised at how lively Rino performed in the last 5 mins so far
housin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.