AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2010, 10:20   #196

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Ok few things:

1- Bale: Very strong, very fast, good crossing and shooting ability. I've seen him once or twice and reminds me a tad of Kolarov. I'm sure being in Italy and in particular, they will work on his defensive abilities, and as a LB you can make up for defensive abilities with tactical abilities. Plus you can always improve your defense while you cannot improve speed, technical ability after age of 20. However, a Brit in Italy may not settle in well. What are other choices?

2- Jucilei is NOT a normal DM. I watched one game and have seen many youtube clips. I'd love to have him instead of Pirlo. Pirlo, while I love him and have mountains of respect, feel it's time for him to move over, he's lost it.

Btw, Brasileiro, are you a Corinthians fan? Who do you support in Brazil? And GeoTav, how did you become a Milanista from France? Who do you support if anyone in France?
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 10:23   #197

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Oh and one more thing... Preziosi says Boateng wouldnt start for Genoa...

HAHAHA

That's great news, sell him to us next summer on the CHEAP you idiot... you have Kaladze starting ...
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 12:08   #198

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
As far as Im concerned there is a place for 5 brasil playersin Milan: Thiago, Jucilei, Ganso, Pato and Robinho. That is not too much, Inter has Cesar, Coutinho, Lucio, Maicon, Mancini... Who cares anyway
Regarding Brazilians, we need to make two moves, now. Jucilei in and Ronaldinho out. Today first-half really summarizes the actual Ronnie. 2 great plays, lots of mistakes and ZERO effort. Anyone saw Gattuso screaming at him after won a head ball and Ronaldinho giving no effort to save the ball from the throw in??
Brasiliero, what do you think about Robinho playing behind Pato and Ibra? thanx my friend![/quote]
It's not the ideal, but better than him playing as RW. Can't believe Allegri is playing him there... Our best player is Pato and we put him one more year out of position?!?! I'm all for Robinho there supporting Pato and Ibra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
2- Jucilei is NOT a normal DM. I watched one game and have seen many youtube clips. I'd love to have him instead of Pirlo. Pirlo, while I love him and have mountains of respect, feel it's time for him to move over, he's lost it.

Btw, Brasileiro, are you a Corinthians fan? Who do you support in Brazil? And GeoTav, how did you become a Milanista from France? Who do you support if anyone in France?
Not a fan of Corinthians, Elmago. My team in Brazil is EC Bahia, 2 times Brazilian Champion(the last in 88/89) and now in Serie B.

Maybe for this, I consider myself unbiased regarding Brazilians players to Milan. The only player we form and was Milan material is now out of our reach(Daniel Alves). The only thing we have is WC is our fans. Even in Serie C(yep, we fell that far) we put 70.000 fans at Stadium in our games.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 13:34   #199

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Regarding Brazilians, we need to make two moves, now. Jucilei in and Ronaldinho out. Today first-half really summarizes the actual Ronnie. 2 great plays, lots of mistakes and ZERO effort. Anyone saw Gattuso screaming at him after won a head ball and Ronaldinho giving no effort to save the ball from the throw in??
Brasiliero, what do you think about Robinho playing behind Pato and Ibra? thanx my friend!
It's not the ideal, but better than him playing as RW. Can't believe Allegri is playing him there... Our best player is Pato and we put him one more year out of position?!?! I'm all for Robinho there supporting Pato and Ibra.
[/quote]


I think Pato & Robinho play out of position because of Dinho, if we sell him or don't consider him as starter, things will surely get better.

I haven't watch Robinho playing much, but as I saw in this match, this guy is great at counter attacking and more comfortable on the left (LF). He (maybe) doesn't have the creativity but his decision is quick and effective. we really need player like that.
Aficio is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 14:46   #200

Pato Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Fave Players: Pato, Kaka, Dinho, Zidane, Cafu, RC6 and Pirlo!
Pato Milan is on a distinguished road
Brasileiro how do you rate Sandro??
I don't understand the hype, he isn't as skillfull as, lets say Jucilei is he?
THX!!
Pato Milan is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 18:46   #201

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Robinho is a second striker IMO. I'm not so sure he can be an attacking midfielder, but like Brasileiro said...he'd do much better there then out wide. And you can tell that he prefers to be more central too, as he roams around the field a lot. He doesn't like to hug the line and keeps on looking for space.

If we do take out Ronaldinho out of the line up.....I'd like to try playing Robinho and Pato as second strikers/supporting strikers to Ibra. Why not have two second strikers. We will pretty much look like a xmass tree but with Robinho and Pato both running through an alternating being more like forwards rather then midfielders. So they'd be further up the field compared to what Seedorf and Kaka were for example when we set up similarly. But the biggest difference is the movement that they will do......knowing that naturally they are forwards.

So we might end up looking different in different situations:

--------Ibra-------
---Binho---Pato---

----Ibra--Pato---
-------Binho-----

---Binho---Pato--
-------Ibra------

---------Pato--
---Binho-Ibra--

etc..etc.....but you get the point. Pato and Binho running off of Ibra. And vice versa. All of them alternating in running through in the box. It's a very difficult thing to handle defensively because you are never really sure who picks up the runs. Midfielders or defense, etc. Roma played in a something of a similar way under Spalleti a few years ago. But he had all his midfielders running through and alternating. Deep midfielders as well. At times you could see 3,4 of their midfielders in the box just running through. It's a very hectic thing to handle if you are defending.

I am not suggesting that we do the same exact thing, but only saying that we can do that with Binho and Pato. You can see how effective Boateng's runs from midfield are. He does that very well, and when it happens usually defenses are confused because they are not really fast enough on figuring out who picks up the run. We scored our first Auxerre goal in a similar way.

Anyhow.....just an idea.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 21:21   #202

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pato Milan View Post
Brasileiro how do you rate Sandro??
I don't understand the hype, he isn't as skillfull as, lets say Jucilei is he?
THX!!
A rate him very high, P.M!

You right, he isn't like Jucilei, but on the other hand, they are different players. Sandro is a enforcer, a real #5 and Jucilei is a box-to-box. Sandro is a bigger version of Makelele, Mascherano...

I almost create a account in BBC 666 when I saw a Spurs fan moaning he isn't like Sócrates. I was astonished with the comparison and did a little research on Google. For my surprise, I found two quotes from Redknnap(sp?) saying "he never saw the kid playing"(how you buy a player you never saw?!?!) but trust the opinion of Spurs scout saw him(ok, it's fair), and second, and more incredible, comparing him to Sócrates?!?!? Sócrates?!?! Seriously!?!

How do you(a professional coach) compare a enforcer, a true #5 with Sócrates?! A former CF turned into a offensive midfielder. I feel bad for Sandro, because the expectations will be unfair. Plus, it's soooo easy to watch a Brasileirão game nowadays with the internet. How can a Spurs fan, in London, don't take 2 hours to watch a future purchase of his own team playing to take real conclusions? And EPL fans don't like when people bash them ignorants regarding world football...

Sandro is the typical #5, that play in front of the 2 CB's, but far form a one dimensional DM like Gilberto Silva or Rinno. A real captain, skilled, a player you can count in every situation, and you can "go to war". But he will never be a Hernanes or Jucilei...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 21:41   #203

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
I think Pato & Robinho play out of position because of Dinho, if we sell him or don't consider him as starter, things will surely get better.
I have no doubt about that. At his age, Ronaldinho will not accept a bench role, and to sell him will be good for both, Milan and player.
Quote:
I haven't watch Robinho playing much, but as I saw in this match, this guy is great at counter attacking and more comfortable on the left (LF). He (maybe) doesn't have the creativity but his decision is quick and effective. we really need player like that.
Robinho, since his start at Santos at 18yo always showed he's more comfortable starting from the left. Not as a winger, but as a second striker. I don't understand the fixation of coaches in Europe to turn him into a wide player. It's already proved he can't do it. On the other hand, give him a free role, and the guy will bring so much movement to the team, will create so much space... I said it for year here, like Neymar, Robinho is at his best playing one touch football and a roaming the field.They aren't good holding onto the ball like Messi or Robben. Thats not their game.

Give Robinho a free role behind Pato and Ibra. Let Pato play more up front as a CF and Ibra moving out of the box to chase and hold the ball and our attack will be 2x better. I just hope Allegri has the courage to bench Ronaldinho and Berlusconi don't complain from the stands...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 21:49   #204

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
You're right, Geo...

I don't know why my friend Hitmannq8 is ignoring what I said about Jucilei. I wrote here several times about his skills and creativity, posted youtube videos and he still labeling Jucilei as you normal DM. C'mon, my friend

Look at this once again and tell me he's a normal DM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIqYT1dT5hA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bIBMQJedNw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxouKst9tOY
Game on national TV last week vs Fluminense(#1 at that time) that gave Corinthians the 1st place at Brasileirão:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klT2GJ8v7-Y
Same game, look the calm and class to score:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5A8BbnAFw

Another HUGE game last Wednesday(national TV), vs Santos(Santos Stadium) just some minutes after Santos open the score. Look for the calm, skills and vision to set up a teammate in better condition to score:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlEcUxpA4hQ
How can you say this guy is your normal DM? I know you're BIG fan of Fernando, and maybe thats the reason to downplay Jucilei, but you're deadly wrong here. Watch him playing and you will see...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDITED: Plus, he's performing in BIG games and competition. Not meaningless games. He also was great at Libertadores da America( South America Champions League)
Whats up man?

Ever since you first talked about Jucilei here I have been trying to look at him as much as I can in full games rather than highlights. I really like Jucilei alot, he is more of a Prince/Flamini type of player rather than a Pirlo/Fabregas though...yes he dribbles great, yes he is strong, yes he is classy..... but I just don't know if the midfield trio of Prince - Jucilei - Flamini would work..... I feel it's way too defensive. Just my opinion man, I do like Jucilei alot and I would love it if Milan bought him, but I also hope Milan buy another player to replace Pirlo. We also have Fossati in our Primavera who plays that spot and is very highly rated.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 21:58   #205

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
If we score 5 goals... then Berlusconi can't say anything..

I too like the idea of Robinho in a "free role".. he does like to play 1 touch and roam but I also have found that he can take on defenders with step-overs and quick moves...Ronaldinho cannot anymore. He NEVER takes on a defender...

I also like the idea of Ibra having freedom and not playing as a penalty box striker. He can do that, but not the majority of the time. Pato on the other hands, has proven he can shoot with his head, and he's the fastest on the team (w Abate)... He can play off the shoulder of the last defender and beat almost anyone.

The Main Question is... If these 3 click this season, yes Ronaldinho will be gone, but is it then necessary to replace him with a pure ACM or would that be too many attackers. Perhaps Jucilei type would be better...

------------------Pato----------------------
---------------------Ibrahimovic (free)-----------
---------------Robinho (free)---------------------
----------Flamini--Jucilei--Boateng----------------

Strasser, Merkel, Verdi, will be future as well...

Here you have a midfield who is solid, (3 box to box) and Jucilei can be creative with Boateng being another guy to enter the final third...

The other option is to simply buy an ACM like Ganso/Honda/VdV/Hamsik/Pastore... and then rotate Pato/Ibra/Robinho.....

In this case you will not need to buy a new striker. However, if we take my recommended lineup above, after selling Ronaldinho and Inzaghi has 1 maybe 2 more years at MOST.. you will need to get back Paloschi, or Adiyiah, or buy another semi quality striker of Huntelaar/Borriello level....

Then looking at the Defense.. that's a whole other conversation...
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 25-09-2010, 23:19   #206

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Whats up man?

Ever since you first talked about Jucilei here I have been trying to look at him as much as I can in full games rather than highlights. I really like Jucilei alot, he is more of a Prince/Flamini type of player rather than a Pirlo/Fabregas though...yes he dribbles great, yes he is strong, yes he is classy..... but I just don't know if the midfield trio of Prince - Jucilei - Flamini would work..... I feel it's way too defensive. Just my opinion man, I do like Jucilei alot and I would love it if Milan bought him, but I also hope Milan buy another player to replace Pirlo. We also have Fossati in our Primavera who plays that spot and is very highly rated.

If Jucilei is the defensive type, then it would be good for us. Did you watch the match last night? Prince was bursting forward in the first half so constantly it was scary, same for Flamini in the second half when he came on (he just needs his scoring boots now). With a midfield trio of them, I think we'd have a really dynamic middle that will go forward and back when necessary, sort of like how Barca plays.
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers:

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline  
Old 26-09-2010, 04:52   #207

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Geo man what a hell is Lyon doing this days in France I m betting on them but thay destroying me can you tell me who is the best in the moment in france to betting

p.s. abauth the game I m verry satisfate from me fav. player Rino

and when pato is back and robinho on his best we can seat down Gaucho on the bench

for replasment for Pirlo this kid from Inter we pay for him 5 mil on 17 years he most be something

I dont now for you gays but this lad Strasser is remember me on Patrick Viera
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 26-09-2010, 05:58   #208

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
For years I was saying EPL fans do not know much about football, as strange as it may sound. Their commentators on TV do not know much ( or do not think ), their papers also... Its a strange football world in the island, where everyone thinks football is only about running and what Lineker(sp?) says.

Hitmann - I do not see a problem with a team of Flamini/Ambrosini-Jucilei-Boateng-Robinho-Pato-Ibra. Boateng is NOT a defensive player, actually he is an offensive player as far as I know him... better on the LEFT then on the right as he now plays.
.................Flamini----------
-----Jucilei------Boateng----
------------Robinho----
-------Ibra-----Pato-----

That is just one investement from a VERY strong mid-attck, that has phisical power and can pass. Robinho plays fast football, so does Pato, and Ibra is a player that creates spece behind him with his holding's and passes etc. We havent had so strong CF since Sheva, we need to use it with players around him that MOVE.

Now, there is the question of 12., 13., 14., player in the squad etc... but we are now talking about first 11 and Jucilei. Maybe Merkel, Stasser, Fossatti can show more this year...Verdi... who knows... El Sharaawi Pastore

P.S.

I just saw I wrote the same thing as Elmago.. sorry
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 26-09-2010, 07:54   #209

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Whats up man?

Ever since you first talked about Jucilei here I have been trying to look at him as much as I can in full games rather than highlights. I really like Jucilei alot, he is more of a Prince/Flamini type of player rather than a Pirlo/Fabregas though...yes he dribbles great, yes he is strong, yes he is classy..... but I just don't know if the midfield trio of Prince - Jucilei - Flamini would work..... I feel it's way too defensive. Just my opinion man, I do like Jucilei alot and I would love it if Milan bought him, but I also hope Milan buy another player to replace Pirlo. We also have Fossati in our Primavera who plays that spot and is very highly rated.
I didn't mean to say you don't like Jucilei, hitmannq8. If that was the impression of my post, sorry about that. My disagreement is in the fact you put him as the same type as Prince, Flamini or others DM. Thats where I disagree...

Yep, he isn't Fabregas/Pirlo/Hernanes(very few are at the world) type, but on the other hand, he can(too) keep possession, create and score. Plus, he brings more power and pace. Thats lead to another point. Jucilei is a strange player to create a comparison, or define a role. Just like Gerrard or Essien, he can be your DM, but if needed, your box-to-box player, too. Jucilei is in the middle of the road between to be a Pirlo/Hernanes or a Flamini/Prince type. One more time, I'm not talking about the style, but in what he brings to the table.

There's one thing we may want to consider... Milan had a great chance to find/bring a new Pirlo in Hernanes. For some reason(unlike with Kaká, Pato, T. Silva) our board didn't trusted Leo(some says our board thought he was too slow for Serie A ). So, maybe now is the time to play without a "Pirlo" in the mid. Not every winning team possesses this type of player and I can't see one in the market right now. Not every winning 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-2(diamond) have a Pirlo type.

In January, a mid with
-----------Flamini------------
---Jucilei-----------Boateng--

...could do wonders for our team. And this come from a guy(me) is not a fan of Prince(I think people are over hyping him), but that can't deny his efforts. Next season we bring a real(and young) AMD and we will be on the right track.

One thing I have no doubt, we need a strong and organized team fast not only to win, but to make our BIG spend on youth team worth, too. The odds are just a few of those kids will make it to the first team(and contribute), but we will need a different team to at least improve them(odds). If not, tons of money will be lost...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 26-09-2010, 08:34   #210

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Robinho, since his start at Santos at 18yo always showed he's more comfortable starting from the left. Not as a winger, but as a second striker. I don't understand the fixation of coaches in Europe to turn him into a wide player. It's already proved he can't do it. On the other hand, give him a free role, and the guy will bring so much movement to the team, will create so much space... I said it for year here, like Neymar, Robinho is at his best playing one touch football and a roaming the field.They aren't good holding onto the ball like Messi or Robben. Thats not their game.

Give Robinho a free role behind Pato and Ibra. Let Pato play more up front as a CF and Ibra moving out of the box to chase and hold the ball and our attack will be 2x better. I just hope Allegri has the courage to bench Ronaldinho and Berlusconi don't complain from the stands...

Robinho reminds me of Baggio & Del Piero, both like to drift in from the left but are not true winger.

About one touch football, I think he still hasn't showed it completely for Milan. I mean the one touch finish, like Ibra or Pato (when there is not much space & time).
Aficio is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.