AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2010, 18:14   #181

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
The gap is 2 points now.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 18:28   #182

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
its too early to speak about points and gaps, especially when we play like this..

its the weakest championship in years, all we have to care(for now) about is our team..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 18:43   #183

Kwasniefski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2008
Kwasniefski is on a distinguished road
Feel good!

Had a concert to go to and missed the game. Very happy to see the win! Have read all the comments on this thread. Pretty obvious how everyone seems to agree about how useless Dinho (Goofy) was and how the game changed for the better with him subbed. Great to hear the positive comments on Robinho...he should be even better with improved fitness. And good to hear that Rino and Andrea played better today. Ibra did what he came to do...score!

By the way...when is Pato back? Can't wait. And Flamini is just back...need to give him time to aclimatize.
Kwasniefski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 20:27   #184

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
its too early to speak about points and gaps, especially when we play like this..

its the weakest championship in years, all we have to care(for now) about is our team..

Yeah, it is still early to speak about gaps, but it is also early to conclude that the championship is weak
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 23:23   #185

SomeDevil

Registered User
 
SomeDevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Goa/Bombay
Fave Players: Maldini, baggio,Maradona,Van basten
SomeDevil is on a distinguished road
Robinho VS Genoa
Excellent game.So many shots on goal and he created chances and space for others.

and now R80 vs Genoa
If only he stopped holding up the ball so much and passed it around instead of looking for that superawesome intergalactic pass...
SomeDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 03:22   #186

Kwasniefski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2008
Kwasniefski is on a distinguished road
Spot on...R80...you're right..."looking for that perfect galactico pass"!...and holding up the ball and the play.
Kwasniefski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 06:06   #187

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
I just want to add that 4-4-2 looked very good, and that's another option, something we've been lacking last season. Allegri showed he's willing to change things from time to time and not to stick with 4-3-3 all the time. I think another option could be 4-3-1-2 with Seedorf as "1". Hell, it could even transform into this from last night's 4-4-2. Now when we have strikers who are willing to drop back to collect the ball even option with Seedorf as AM could work, unlike last season when there was a huge gap between him and strikers.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 08:42   #188

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
I just want to add that 4-4-2 looked very good, and that's another option, something we've been lacking last season. Allegri showed he's willing to change things from time to time and not to stick with 4-3-3 all the time. I think another option could be 4-3-1-2 with Seedorf as "1". Hell, it could even transform into this from last night's 4-4-2. Now when we have strikers who are willing to drop back to collect the ball even option with Seedorf as AM could work, unlike last season when there was a huge gap between him and strikers.

I think the quality of forwards helps a lot.

Last year the inexperience Pato was our best striker. He is good, of course, but his tactical sense needs improving. While Hunter, Pippo and even Borri are quite one-dimensional.

Looking at Binho & Ibra playing with each other bring me the memories about Sheva & Kaka, skilled, quick decision, quick understanding.

The great transfers begin to show their value.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 09:00   #189

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
About Pirlo:
- during the first half, he missed everything, he got a new yellow card
- during the second half, his passes were better (even if he missed some), and more importantly, when Gattuso came off, he suddenly became a wall in midfield, catching passes of Genoa players several times, it's something that I didn't expect from him

About Ibra: it's weird, I think he decides before the game for how much time he's going to run and play seriously ... When the guy wants, he can do whatever he wants on the pitch. At the end, he looked tired, it's going to be time to start rotation Mister Allegri !!

And I join the others in what they thought about Robinho-Ronaldinho: it looks like a new Ronaldinho-Kaka' problem, with one cancelling the other. In both cases, the problem was/is Ronaldinho. The last time, the club decided to count on Ronaldinho and sold Kaka'. This time, I'm quite sure the same will happen, but Ronaldinho will be the Kaka' of this story ...

Anyway, I'm not satisfied at all with the way we played, but the last 10 minutes showed we can have hopes with both Robinho and Flamini in, and that also confirmed that we can be better by playing in another system, no more 4-3-3 please !!

And to finish this post, I want to send a message to Inter fans: it's a perfect week-end !!

EDIT: And do you notice how Seedorf can play with any player without any problem ?! This guy quickly understands how the others play, that's incredible. It looks like he has played for 10 years with Ibra, Robinho, etc ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 26-09-2010 at 09:03.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 09:19   #190

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I think Seedorf just kept his game simple. Which is something he had not done for a long long time. It was good to see him understand that he is no longer a key player in Milan but rather a squad player. I think he is more an capable to perform at role.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 10:43   #191

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
a Seedorf at 100% fitness is absolutely brilliant IMO. too bad he cannot be at his best every game due to his age. We need to keep him fresh for the important games. And we need to ditch ronaldinho
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 11:42   #192

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
If Juventus beats Cagliari tonight, all teams, after 5 games, will have lost at least once !! Impressive ...

I thought the level was a bit higher last year, well, this year, it seems it's even higher than last year. I'm not among the people who think this championship is worse and worse, IMO, it's slowly coming back to a very good level (and teams coming from Serie B seem really "strong" since few seasons, that's good for the future) !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 26-09-2010 at 11:45.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 12:25   #193

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I think Serie A (and the Bundesliga) are heading in the right direction. There are no easy games. At all. It's really exciting to watch.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 13:48   #194

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
roma inter and juve are weaker than last years..thats why every match is risky,of course some smallers have strengthen(lazio napoli for e.g.) too.
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 13:54   #195

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
And I join the others in what they thought about Robinho-Ronaldinho: it looks like a new Ronaldinho-Kaka' problem, with one cancelling the other. In both cases, the problem was/is Ronaldinho. The last time, the club decided to count on Ronaldinho and sold Kaka'. This time, I'm quite sure the same will happen, but Ronaldinho will be the Kaka' of this story ...
You know what, don't be surprise if AC Milan gets Kaka back on loan at least this January After all its AC Milan and Galliani man Plus Kaka is also approaching 30, which is the most suitable age of becoming an ACM player.

And as far as the game is concerned, I must say, although a free flowing football and winning 3-0, 4-0 is great, but I prefer to see these kind of battling wins. I just like it. It give more things to think about and keeps the fans on the edge of their seats. I would love to see ACM destroying the smaller teams on every weekend, but at the same time these kind of matches are the once I want even more. Just love them & I really enjoyed yesterday's victory

& some one here said, our fullbacks are nothing compared to the other big clubs. I must say, come on man, Antonini deserves some credit & respect . This guy give 100% every time he is on the field in red & black. He is my favorite ACM player rite now after King Nesta. As for Abate, well he is not skillful, but still works very hard. SO I am happy to see such hard working fullbacks.


But still I won't mind the addition of Phillip Lahm or Yuri Zirkov
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.