AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-09-2010, 17:10   #271

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
even after he scores, he gets the lowest rating from his team on most rating sites... my o my
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 08:39   #272

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
even after he scores, he gets the lowest rating from his team on most rating sites... my o my
Just like Inzaghi, van Nistelrooy, Raul, Trezeguet, Crespo & Klose
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 08:41   #273

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Ibra >>>> Huntelaar

enough with the nonsence already :P
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 09:14   #274

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
Ibra >>>> Huntelaar

enough with the nonsence already :P
Relax!!!!

It's more like Huntelaar>Pippo that's why I get upset. Ibra is way better then H11.

I just like the H11 haters to realize when a player gets playing time he can score.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:06   #275

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
One more goooollllllllll. Is that 5 this year?
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:16   #276

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Just like Inzaghi, van Nistelrooy, Raul, Trezeguet, Crespo & Klose
And Ibrahimovic.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:18   #277

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
I will support him to score just enough goals to attract the attention of Man City for the next season & then they pay 30 mil for him and take him away, so that we could have some gentleman in AC Milan strike force, some one like like g.Rossi or Dzeko
mzk I hate to say this, but you're mentally retarded or an Inter fan, or both.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 00:46   #278

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
mzk I hate to say this, but you're mentally retarded or an Inter fan, or both.
I feel the same about you, honestly
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:09   #279

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
You're so predictable, like a little kid, replying like those. Seriously mzk, people are getting annoyed of your attitude here, so why don't you change your loony behavior and try to act normal?
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:29   #280

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
You're so predictable, like a little kid, replying like those. Seriously mzk, people are getting annoyed of your attitude here, so why don't you change your loony behavior and try to act normal?
No comments. This thread is about Klaas Jan Huntelaar, not me
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:16   #281

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
No comments. This thread is about Klaas Jan Huntelaar, not me
where's PK? pakistan?
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:21   #282

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
where's PK? pakistan?
Yes its Pakistan, South Asia.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 13:30   #283

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
You're so predictable, like a little kid, replying like those. Seriously mzk, people are getting annoyed of your attitude here, so why don't you change your loony behavior and try to act normal?
Dude you are over reacting, last year me and zeekay had this debate for months but it never went out of friendly and respectful comments, though I gotta admit he made me hate my self and Milan too. Mzk keep it up
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 13:51   #284

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
No I'm not over reacting Lebanese, maybe you had enough tolerance for him but I'm not. I understood maybe you're trying to be polite to him or whatever, but seriously, I cannot understand why he can make Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (which is a very, very likeable player of course) into such a thing that I want to curse to. I don't know, in my last posts in this thread I was hoping Klaas to win everything with Schalke and Holland NT, wishing him the best outside there... but now I'm thinking to wish him bad luck, gets permanent injury, never to score, etc etc, so this annoying guy can shut the fcuk up. Jeeez mzk, if there was someone to blame for my growing hatred for KJH, it's you, it's fcukin you.

Ban me if you want, if MilanMania is the place for somebody loony like this, then I don't care. And fcuk you mzk.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!

Last edited by ZvonimirBoban; 03-10-2010 at 13:53.
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 14:29   #285

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
No I'm not over reacting Lebanese, maybe you had enough tolerance for him but I'm not. I understood maybe you're trying to be polite to him or whatever, but seriously, I cannot understand why he can make Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (which is a very, very likeable player of course) into such a thing that I want to curse to. I don't know, in my last posts in this thread I was hoping Klaas to win everything with Schalke and Holland NT, wishing him the best outside there... but now I'm thinking to wish him bad luck, gets permanent injury, never to score, etc etc, so this annoying guy can shut the fcuk up. Jeeez mzk, if there was someone to blame for my growing hatred for KJH, it's you, it's fcukin you.

Ban me if you want, if MilanMania is the place for somebody loony like this, then I don't care. And fcuk you mzk.
This guy is probably drunk or something or Maybe your girlfriend has recently left you

@ Lebanese:
I remember that stuff. But it was within limits, rite? Plus I never had any real bad feelings towards you. So yeah, it will probably happen again if AC Milan sign another penalty box striker like Gilardino or Huntelaar
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 03-10-2010 at 14:34. Reason: Grammatical mistake
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.