AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 13:12   #27166

Mecong

Registered User
 
Mecong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Mecong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMO View Post
jel se to meni cini ili nisam vidio ali nitko nije spominjao nedavni izbor 15 najboljih stranih igraca talijanske lige u zadnjih 30 godina.zanimljiv izbor al s nekim stvarima se ne mogu sloziti.koliko god da sam hrvat i postujem bobana ne mislim da je on bio bas medju 15 najboljih.i mislim da je cak izabran u prvi sastav zajedno s maradonom,van bastenom itd...zidane uopce nije u prvih 11,a sugavi marcelo salas je dobio mjesto u rezervi ispred jednog batistute.strasno.a sastav je samo s jednom spicom,znaci van bastenom,sto znaci da nema zlatne kopacke shevchenka i nekad najboljeg svjetskog igraca georgea weaha.cak ni savicevica nema kojeg isto postujem i mislim da su on i boban bili podjednako dobri igraci.al dobro.to su glupi talijani koji su glasovali.
Ocito nisi dovoljno informisan. Razlika je (i to velika) izmedju najboljeg sastava i mjesta na listi najboljih igraca. Boban je u najboljem sastavu a zauzima tek 25. mjesto najboljih igraca Serie A od 1980. Ti razmisli (malo ozbiljnije) zasto.
Evo ti lista 50 najboljih igraca Serie A od 1980. a sastav valjda znas cim ga komentarises.

Najboljih 50 nogometaša u Italiji po portalu Football Italia:

50. Glenn Stromberg
49. Matias Almeyda
48. Walter Casagrande
47. Enzo Francescoli
46. Andreas Möller
45. Carlos Aguilera
44. Abel Balbo
43. Karl-Heinz Riedle
42. Ramon Diaz
41. Diego Simeone
40. Jürgen Klinsmann
39. Aldair
38. Youri Djorkaeff
37. Jürgen Kohler
36. Andreas Brehme
35. Tomaš Skuhravy
34. Siniša Mihajlović
33. Ruben Sosa
32. Alen Bokšić
31. Paolo Montero
30. Oliver Bierhoff
29. David Trezeguet
28. Toninho Cerezo
27. Marcos Evangelista Cafu
26. Liam Brady
25. Zvonimir Boban
24. Zbigniew Boniek
23. Dejan Savićević
22. Lilian Thuram
21. Edgar Davids
20. Lothar Matthäus
19. Antonio Careca
18. Marcel Desailly
17. George Weah
16. Zico
15. Javier Zanetti
14. Manuel Rui Costa
13. Frank Rijkaard
12. Andrij Ševčenko
11. Pavel Nedved
10. Zlatan Ibrahimović
9. Gabriel Batistuta
8. Ronaldo
7. Kaka
6. Zinedine Zidane
5. Ruud Gullit
4. Falcao
3. Marco van Basten
2. Michel Platini
1. Diego Maradona
Mecong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 13:20   #27167

Mecong

Registered User
 
Mecong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Mecong is on a distinguished road
Samo da te podsjetim.

Idealna momčad stranaca u Seriji A od ukidanja moratorija 1980. godine po Footbal Italiji (4-3-2-1):

Julio Cesar (Brazil/Inter) – Lilian Thuram (Francuska/Juventus), Paolo Montero (Urugvaj/Juventus), Ivan Ramiro Cordoba (Kolumbija/Inter), Javier Zanetti (Argentina/Inter) – Toninho Cerezo (Brazil/Sampdoria), Dejan Stanković (Srbija/Lazio, Inter), Zvonimir Boban (Hrvatska, Milan) – Michel Platini (Francuska/Juventus), Diego Maradona (Argentina/Napoli) – Marco van Basten (Nizozemska/Milan).

Klupa: Walter Samuel (Argentina/Roma, Inter), Manuel Rui Costa (Portugal/Fiorentina, Milan), Hans-Peter Briegel (Njemačka/Verona), Marcelo Salas (Čile/Lazio, Juventus), Zlatan Ibrahimović (Švedska/Juventus, Inter).

Trener: Jose Mourinho (Portugal/Inter)
Mecong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 13:24   #27168

RossoneroCroato

Registered User
 
RossoneroCroato's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Fave Players: Dida Maldini Nesta Ambro Rino Pirlo Seedorf Pippo
RossoneroCroato is on a distinguished road
glupe su te liste kad nema recimo igrača sa 4 lige prvaka (seedorf), ili igrača sa 2 lige prvaka i svjetskim prvenstvom (pirlo, gattuso)....... a pusti igrači bez ijednog od ta dva trofeja

ali evo zanimljivo štivo sad sam ga našao
Quote:
“The last match in Florence was nice to reach the third place and from a personal level, what happened at the Franchi was an honour to have received the affection from the fans and from my team-mates.

“I am and will always remain a Rossonero fan, sincerely this is an huge chance. Kaka is the first player of a certain level to be sold, in the past such an idea was never taken into consideration. He’s one of the five best players in the world, just like Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. This decision was taken badly by my team-mates and the fans.

“Looking at the accounts is logical, but it’s also logical to fix reachable objectives, thinking of winning the Champions League without Kaka is a utopian objective. There is an important change, but I have the hope that this team remains always at the top. The difficulties of the transfer market are in choosing the players who allow you to make the quality jump, the purchasing power of Italian football changed, and the teams who have the strong players are holding on to them. As a player, when Baresi quit, I felt almost lost, I was missing a morale and physical support, I was seeing a black future, but then the club worked well and everything started again. We had many farewells and this team always started again greatly with bigger objectives. Milan’s story goes on. The investments of the Italian teams are not the same as the English or Spanish ones, we have teams who play well at football and to survive they must look at the balance and less at the game. Milan had success because to win n Europe you don’t need to be physically strong, but you must impose the game.

“Ronaldinho will have many responsibilities for next season, last year he was not the real leader and this responsibility can do him well. I don’t know the market strategies of Milan. Our team with two or three retouches could have been great, losing Kaka we must aim on other players and we must see what team will be set for July 6 at Milanello and put in the hands of Leonardo. Even he will have to test himself, it’s a bet and Milan won them in the past, the hope is that even this time it can reach a good result.

“I believe the enthusiasm is fundamental to arrive to certain results, I don’t think that the Milan transfer market is over, it has just started. Pirlo? I think it’s too early to consider him a player of a certain age since he’s only 30 years old, I don’t know the details and I don’t know the club’s thought, I think that before leaving Milan he will think about it not 10 times, but at least 100 times. I don’t think that there is a soap opera like with Kaka for Pato, he’s 19-years-old, has an extraordinary talent and so Pato must remain here.

“It’s important to have a Youth Sector with a club’s line to pull out important players. There will be Filippo Galli who I consider a capable person. We started late but the results will be seen in three or five years.

“I don’t know who will be the Milan captain, the idea could have been that it was Ambrosini due to the rules we have always given ourselves, but the choice could also be taken by the coach. Everything will depend from the management of Leonardo, I don’t see it as a big problem.

“Berlusconi said some things which I agree with regards to what happened on Sunday during Milan-Roma. The club is not identifiable in just one person, Milan are the fans, the players and the directors. Berlusconi’s words put me at ease. He said things I would have liked to hear after the Roma game. With regards to the response announcement of Galliani, maybe he took it personally, but I didn’t want to put it personally. Guardiola’s gesture after the final in Rome was very nice: him winning the Champions League and a minute later he thinks about me…no I will not go to Barcelona, even though the thing pleased me a lot. The dedication arrived even though I only spoke to Guardiola two or three times as an opponent because some game, I'm not his friend, therefore it was all dictated by the sentiment and the heart. Barcelona arrived in Italy on Monday, they saw what happened the previous Sunday at San Siro and there were shocked. Milan-Roma and the banners? I felt bad at first, but going back home, after 200 people came to celebrate me, what remained mostly in my head was the full stadium with all those scarves exposed to the sky for me. It was a confirmation of the fact that what I had I deserve it on the pitch and I never asked for anything to anyone, despite having an important surname. What has been said about my name when I was a small kid hurt me, but it helped me to grow. I don’t think that Berlusconi has any intention to sell, I think that he will continue. In the past there have been moments of refounding with many players who stop, there have been minor objectives before always returning to great targets.

“My future? It’s the management of my family life, I did not make any commitments with anyone, I received some offers from my historical sponsors. From Milan nothing, but there’s time, it doesn’t mean that a great player can be a great director, but I know this environment well. I wouldn’t like to put just my face, the youth sector was offered to me, but it's not my aspiration and I think that they must be people who have a certain experience and I don't have.

“I’m serene and happy to have fulfilled myself in the profession I love and as a person. I’m prudent on the future, even though there’s a small question mark right now. I never thought about changing shirt during my career due to my faithfulness to these colours, and this for a young player like Santon could be a very nice story. The players at times are forced to leave. I think that I will realize this when the teams will be during their training camp in mid-July. If I had listened to my children, I should have gone forward for five or six more years. They were very attached to Ricky for his technical qualities and he has a strange effect on the children. Even they will not have any difficulty to remain always Milanisti.

“It was a very beautiful last year. I played a sport I love in a wonderful environment, nothing could scratch and touch what I did in the past, a year without winning cannot damage my career. The best moment of my career is not only one, but two or three at the fullest of my capacity. I remember the first and second year of Capello, the year with Zaccheroni, even with Ancelotti in 2003 and 2004, but also with Sacchi, because I formed myself and reached the national team. The passion was at the base of everything, trying to always improve, in the long run it became a challenge with myself. In football you grow from the human level, you learn the respect towards others, at 16 years of age I used to work in a world of adults and it was a growth which brought me to be a respected person, the real spring is the passion for the sport. I had many positive examples and from them I tried to learn, the important thing is the family and I had close to me who managed me and gave an education. With Milan I have no regrets. The defeats are very painful, but are part of the game. After 4 World Cups with the national team, I would have wanted to win something, I cannot deny that they were 15 very beautiful years, with a bit more of luck I might have managed to win what the Italian national team won when I stopped.

“On the rapport with the fans of the Curva I think that if I have to go to dinner with them to earn a banner, I ask myself what sense it has, if they do it without me going to dinner it means that I did well what I’m paid for. If a certain detachment is kept, certain actions that they do can be criticized, it’s a more direct rapport.

“With regards to Carlo Ancelotti, I think that in England he will have to adapt to a more physical football, he will need to learn English well. Leonardo is a bet and usually the president won these bets, bringing a charge of innovation and youth is not bad. It’s a courageous choice, but it’s not bad. The coach is important, he must manage the group and is there that the wins are prepared and is also important for the management of the dressing room during the year. There are coaches who give an unmistakable footprint to their squads.”
__________________
FORZA MILAN
RossoneroCroato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 13:45   #27169

Mecong

Registered User
 
Mecong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Mecong is on a distinguished road
Momci izvinjavam se sto se nisam prije komentarisanja predstavio. Bosanac sam a vec 5 godina zivim i radim u Vijetnamu. Volim Milan. Ibrahimovica obozavam i kao igraca a i (neki ce se iznenediti) kao covjeka. Za mene on je veoma snazna i karakterna osba koja odlicno zna sta hoce i koliko vrijedi. Kakav se karakter moze ocekivati od momka koji je odrastao u getu i koji je, vec kao djecak, svaki dan bio podcjenjivan, omalovazavan i sikaniran i u skoli i na ulici i na fudbalskom igralistu od strane i mladjih i starijih Svedjana. Sam je Ibr pricao koliko su ga puta tjerali sa asvaltiranih igralista gdje je i naucio igrati fudbal. Zato izuzetno postujem njegov ponos, dostojanstvo pa i aroganciju.
Mecong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 15:29   #27170

meskalin

Registered User
 
meskalin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Van Basten, Boban, Rui Costa, Gullit, Inzaghi,Weah
meskalin is on a distinguished road
Seva je bio bolji igrac od Ibrahimovica ccc Turam prije Savicevica lista je glupa, po meni a i mnogima vise je u Seriji A pokazao vanBasten od Diega, ali jbg ovaj je prestao igrati fudbal s 29 godina koliko sada ima Ibra ko zna gdje bi bio da ga mesari nisu toliko udarali!!

idealna momcad je spuer nema Cafua cccc pa od Stankovica ima barem jedno 10 igraca koji sus bolji od njega uzass

Last edited by meskalin; 10-10-2010 at 15:40.
meskalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 18:22   #27171

MEMO

Registered User
 
MEMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: croatia
Fave Players: maldini,batistuta,tiago silva
MEMO is on a distinguished road
pozdrav mecongu.cuj,dobro sam ja informiran.zato sam i spomenuo tu listu.jer su izabrali sastav od 15 najboljih stranaca.na to sam mislio.ova lista je totalno druga prica.vidis da je na njoj batistuta na 9. mjestu a nema ga u idealnoj ekipi.zasto?jer je van basten ispred njega.al opet,kako je marcelo salas dobio mjesto u rezervi a nema batigola.jest da je on bio moj idol i neki ce misliti da ga zato branim al brojke govore.covjek je zabio preko 200 golova u italiji,od toga 170-180 u seriji a.salas je kurton za njega.salas???sprdacina.

neko je spomenuo da su sedorf i pirlo trebali biti tu,jesu,ali brate ne mogu biti nikako ispred maradone i platinija.stankovic apsolutno nije trebao biti u sastavu kao ni boban ma da mi je drago zbog toga.ima par nelogicnosti al sta se tu moze.i da,tko je uopce taj toninho cereza?za milijun sam igraca cuo al za ovog nikad.i da je bio toliko dobar to nisam znao.i da,za cafua je se trebalo naci mjesta al jebga.

al mislim da je sastav trebao biti u formaciji 4-3-3.onda bi u napadu bili van-basten-shevchenko-batistuta,a iza njih maradona-platini-zidane.a nazad ona cetvorka.a cafu bar u rezervi.
MEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 19:58   #27172

fdlspalato

Registered User
 
fdlspalato's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2009
Location: Split
Fave Players: Marco Simone,Baggio,Maldini,Maradona
fdlspalato is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalla1899 View Post
Jel ti znas sta je bosmanovo pravilo?
jel ti uopće znaš kakvo je to pravilo,ja se sad s pravom pitam???reci profesore..objasni glupima!!!cc a sinko malo se preispitaj,vidin da si zaluta!

Last edited by fdlspalato; 10-10-2010 at 20:09.
fdlspalato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 20:02   #27173

fdlspalato

Registered User
 
fdlspalato's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2009
Location: Split
Fave Players: Marco Simone,Baggio,Maldini,Maradona
fdlspalato is on a distinguished road
ovo su posljedice tog famoznog pravila!

- Nogometaši nisu najvažniji likovi u profesionalnom nogometu i drugim navijačkim sportovima. Najvažniji su navijači, a stotine milijuna navijača prošle su i prolaze lošije krivnjom Bosmana i Europskog suda. Besprizornim zgrtanjem bogatstva i najvećih zvijezda, nekoliko je desetaka klubova steklo milijune površnih poklonika izvan matičnih zemalja - poklonika koji za dotični klub "navijaju" iz šminke, bez prave strasti, recimo zato što im se sviđa frizura nekog od igrača.

- Dobro prolaze samo najbolji nogometaši, a uz njih i potpuno nezasluženo njihovi menadžeri, većinom bahati, polupismeni i beskrupulozni tipovi čije blagostanje ne bi smjelo biti u interesu poštenog i civiliziranog društva. Ista je tehnika primjenjiva kad se radi o pregovorima za produženje ugovora. Igrači sada lakše dobivaju što žele, a to je u mnogim slučajevima neumjerena i nepošteno visoka plaća.

- Gomilanje najboljih nogometaša u nekoliko klubova nekolicine zemalja vodi prema dosadnoj i natjecateljski nezanimljivoj nogometnoj NBA, usred pustoši zemalja u kojima je nogomet upropašten.
Ima još tih lipih sranja..ovo su ona najbitnija.

evo "mozgonjo"(KALLA1899).dobro je definirano(neko je dobro izdefinira),pa mozgaj malo ..ili idi zurit u sunce ili tako nešto.

Last edited by fdlspalato; 10-10-2010 at 20:17.
fdlspalato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:42   #27174

dejo

Registered User
 
dejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Pula,Croatia
Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
dejo is on a distinguished road
Joj pa šta se svađate oko tog izbora igrača, kao da to ima neku težinu za bilo koga od vas, sjetite se tko je sve našao mjesto na Peleovoj listi od 125 nogometasa (Hong Myung Bo, Romerito, Emre Belozoglu, zatim neke dvije Amerikanke) - to vam je sve iz bog zna kakvih razloga sastavljeno....

Inače Memo druže Toninho Cerezo ti je bio jako dobar igrač, član možda i najboljeg sastava Brazila koji nije bio svjetski prvak (Španjolska 82), igrao je za Romu i Sampdoriu i sa obje ekipe stigao do finala Lige prvaka uglavnom odličan igrač....

Mrki daj očisti si malo taj inbox da ti pošaljem poruku na private

P.S. moj sastav

Julio Cesar;Cafu,Desailly,Matthaus, Mihajlović; Rijkaard,Cerezo, Falcao, Platini;Maradona; Van Basten.
__________________
dejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:19   #27175

adis

Registered User
 
adis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2010
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Maldini,Gattuso,Inzaghi
adis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecong View Post
Momci izvinjavam se sto se nisam prije komentarisanja predstavio. Bosanac sam a vec 5 godina zivim i radim u Vijetnamu. Volim Milan. Ibrahimovica obozavam i kao igraca a i (neki ce se iznenediti) kao covjeka. Za mene on je veoma snazna i karakterna osba koja odlicno zna sta hoce i koliko vrijedi. Kakav se karakter moze ocekivati od momka koji je odrastao u getu i koji je, vec kao djecak, svaki dan bio podcjenjivan, omalovazavan i sikaniran i u skoli i na ulici i na fudbalskom igralistu od strane i mladjih i starijih Svedjana. Sam je Ibr pricao koliko su ga puta tjerali sa asvaltiranih igralista gdje je i naucio igrati fudbal. Zato izuzetno postujem njegov ponos, dostojanstvo pa i aroganciju.
Kao prvo dobrodosao mecong
Sto se tice Ibre ok, svako ima pravo na svoje misljenje
i razumijem ako ga gotivis, ali te njegove price o getu
su malo smijesne...Svedski geto...hahaha
znam sigurno da bi pola ljudi iz Bosne rado otisli u taj negov geto
adis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:21   #27176

zllax

Registered User
 
zllax's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Sarajevo, BiH
Fave Players: MALDINI,Kaka,Sheva,Boban,Savicevic
zllax is on a distinguished road
To je spisak naj boljih stranih igraca ako se ne varam?

Tu treba dodati gigante poput.....Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Del Piero, Ferrara, Totti, R. Baggio, Vialli, Inzaghi...i jos dosta njih. Sve ovo je u top 50 po meni.
zllax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:25   #27177

adis

Registered User
 
adis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2010
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Maldini,Gattuso,Inzaghi
adis is on a distinguished road
Lazio već priprema ponudu za Alessandra Nestu

Alessandru Nesti, 34-godišnjem stoperu AC Milana i nekad neprelaznom braniču talijanske nogometne reprezentacije, iz njegova matičnog kluba, rimskog Lazija, već pripremaju poziv za povratak kući...

Prema pisanju ItaSportPressa, predsjednik trenutačno vodećeg kluba Serije A Claudio Lotito odlučan je u namjeri da vrati bivšu klupsku ikonu u Lazijev dres, te mu omogući rastanak od nogometa u klubu za koji je nastupao od 1993. do 2002. godine.

Nesti na kraju tekuće sezone istječe ugovor s Milanom, koji Silvija Berlusconija godišnje košta 4.5 milijuna eura. S obzirom na veteranske godine, Nesta će teško dobiti novi atraktivan ugovor...

Lotito se stoga nada, kako tumači ItaSportPress, da će Nesta prihvatiti njegov poziv i odigrati još pokoju sezonu u Laziju uz skromnija primanja, nakon čega bi mu ponudio neku drugu, nenogometašku karijeru u klubu s Olimpica.
adis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:48   #27178

dejo

Registered User
 
dejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Pula,Croatia
Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
dejo is on a distinguished road
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=36207 bravo braida sada manje price i kreni u šoping
__________________
dejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:50   #27179

dejo

Registered User
 
dejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Pula,Croatia
Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
dejo is on a distinguished road
Čini se da nas je uprava ovdje čitala na forumu i da će doći jedan bočni igrač na zimu; uz već spomenutog Coentraa, tu su još i David Luiz(stoper ali može i na lijevi bok) te Cissokho(onaj sa neispravnim zubima ), i Bale..... nadalje spominje se da će Yepes i Sokratis biti prodani na zimu vjerojatno u svoje prijašnje klubove što mi se čini malo vjerojatno jer Onyewu ima puno lošiji status od njih u ekipi, spominje se odlazak Bonere negdje u Englesku...

Za Davida Luiza calciomercato navodi da je čak spremna i ponuda od 20 milijuna eura a toliko vrijedi i Coentrao....ako je tako ja bi radije htio vidjeti Coentraa u ekipi...
Spominje se i neki Sakho za kojeg sam samo načuo i nemam pojma koliko je dobar samo znam da i on može biti stoper i bočni igrač....
Povezuje se sa nama i Michelle Canini stoper Cagliarija ali samo ako Yepes ili Sokratis (ili oba) odu na zimu iz kluba....
__________________
dejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:54   #27180

Mecong

Registered User
 
Mecong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Mecong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by adis View Post
Kao prvo dobrodosao mecong
Sto se tice Ibre ok, svako ima pravo na svoje misljenje
i razumijem ako ga gotivis, ali te njegove price o getu
su malo smijesne...Svedski geto...hahaha
znam sigurno da bi pola ljudi iz Bosne rado otisli u taj negov geto
Hvala na dobrodoslici.
Te price o getu nisu ni malo smijesne. I sam sam odrastao u Holandskom getu. Moras da znas da su bas ta geta u zapadnim, razvijenim i "demokratskim" zemljama najgora. Velika su tu ponizavanja, omalovazavanja, potcjenjivanja, uskracivanja,...na svakom koraku, vjeruj mi. Sve ti se to desava prilikom odrastanja i upoznavanja svijeta oko sebe i onda nesvjesno postajes odbojan, arogantan, bezobrazan, prgav, agresivan, nekulturan,...jer zakljucis da ti je takvo ponasanje jedini nacin odbrane. A pogotovo ako si odrastao sa jednim roditeljem, a pogotovo ako je taj roditelj otac kao sto je slucaj kod Zlatana Ibrahimovica. Sto znaci da je on, ne svojom krivicom, bio prepusten ulici. Na primjer, Zlatan je zavrsio samo osnovnu skolu, nije ni pokusao upisati srednju. Ja potpuno razumijem njegovo ponasanje. Naravno da nije za pohvalu, ali nije ni za, bas toliko, gadjenje.
Na kraju, kao sto kazes, svako ima pravo na svoje misljenje.
Mecong is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
balkan


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.