![]() |
|
|
#556 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
I'm with little time to give a opinion right now, my friend, but I promise to let my impressions on these players. But one thing is for sure, unless he has improved a lot, there's no way Otamendi is worth our non-Eu spot. I saw him being abused a lot with the Argies NT, but to his credit, playing with Sebá Domingues is like to pair with Khaladze in a central defense. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#557 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
So, you guys still think I was being biased towards Outamendi? Do you guys like of what he showed in WC? As I said, there's no way Otamendi is worth a non-Eu spot. No way...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#558 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Must admit, I did initially think you were being biased with the old rivals. But not at all impressed by him. He could still make it to a big club, nad become a good player. But no where near the finished article, and definately not what this Milan side needs at the moment.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#559 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
![]() But I saw this guy playing a lot before WC, and thats was the reason for I rate him lower than some people thought was the right. I saw even worst performances than the ones of this World Cup... and playing in his natural position, as CB... But in this thread I try to be fair... One just need to check some pages back and will see the amount of "next Brazilian big things" I called over hyped. Even players that won Brazilian Golden Ball. I was really sad to see we will be going to pay 10-15M for Otamendi and not 8 for a Jucilei, or 10M for Mario Fernandes or 5M for Arouca. Thats will just proves me our MGT is in big problems when the subject is SA players... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#560 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
As you guys should know now, Hernanes is a Lazio player. But Săo Paulo's "Galiani"(Vice-president Jesus Lopes) said today that Miranda, Dagoberto and Diogo will almost sure be negotiated, too.
Diogo(left-back) is really a interesting prospect, and has potential to be grow into a real FB. Outstanding skills and plays hard. A little overconfident on defense for my taste, but nothing you can't change. When Leo was with us, he really praised Diogo after his under-20 World Cup performance. Keep in mind he has little professional experience so, I'm talking about a project. Shame we now with Allegri, turned our back to Brazil(At least for me) and will miss this amazing generation is growing here... |
|
|
|
|
|
#561 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#562 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
He's a very good player(better than Andre Dias that is starting at Lazio), but I think people over hype this guy too much. Imo Milan would do a better purchase getting Mario Fernandes or even R. Toloi... Or you're talking about my jab at Allegri?!?! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#563 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Brasileiro, about months or a year ago Milan were linked with Toloi. How do you see this player from his talent, behaviour off and on the field, character and his position in the game? Is he now ready to play in Europe?
Thank you in advance. |
|
|
|
|
|
#564 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
On the field he had some problems with yellow and red cards in the near past. Elbows aside, half of those card would not exist if he was playing in EPL, but Premier League is unique. To be fair, much like David Luiz, he cut down those harsh takles and elbows. He was reliable and our best defender at under-20 WC. Rafael team was a mess at this Brasileirăo(improved a little bit with the new coach), but in the games that I saw, he was very good. Toloi and Bernardo(the one we were linked and the press wrong label a new Pirlo) were the only bright spots of the team. Off the field I have no information, but the fact I've never heard about one problem is a good thing. Saw him being the captain of the team last season when Goiás GK was out, and thats tell something about his personality. My concern?!?! Thre's no national pressure playing for Goiás, and I can't say how he would handle it in a big in Europe. But a good signal was the level he played for Brazil at under-20 WC. Ganso at that time feelt the pressure(just as example), but Toloi had a amazing WC. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#565 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Thanks Brasileiro. I have watched video about him in the time we are linking with him but video tells only a bit from a player.
So, how then you rate him for future CB for us when Nesta retires? Should Milan take him soon? |
|
|
|
|
|
#566 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
Check this out
http://blogs.soccernet.com/milan/arc...ip_session.php
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
|
#567 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
I don't know why they'd want to do that.. Yes we need an ACM, but Ganso or Honda would surely suffice, plus they're cheaper...and younger. The fact Ronaldinho will go to Galaxy is a good thing, for him and Milan. Living in America, I'm happy to see the league strengthening as well. As for being a Milan fan, we can then play a 4-3-1-2... with Robinho/Pato playing along side Ibrahimovic... That's the best possible setup IMO... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#568 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I don't think Ganso and Honda will be cheaper than Kaka at this moment.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#569 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
Besides that, video of defenders tells even less. Hard to rate him... Like I said, the talent to play in Europe is there, but I just have little reference regarding his ability to play under pressure. To be fair, he was great in under-20 World Cup and thast say something. Make no mistake, the boy is real good... Look, if I was in charge, and trying to buy a CB here, I would go in this orther: 1- Mario Fernandes. 2- R. Toloi. 3- maybe, Miranda. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#570 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Brasileiro, your first option for CB from Brasil there is a fullback right (that can play as CB)? This means (what I understand), Fernandes right now is (a lot) better than Toloi? Or only it is because the fact that still little reference of his playing under pressure?
If you were in charge, what you would buy, David Luiz or Fernandez regarding of our need in fullback and future CB for Nesta's place (could be soon since Nesta is injury prone and could be heading to Lazio soon but I don't believe this rumour because I think he will retire in Milan). |
|
|
|