AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-05-2010, 22:30   #556

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Brasiliero, please in your honest opinion, can you rank these players from which ones you think will be the best players in a few years?

Ganso (this player in a little more detail because we are being linked with him), Robinho, Neymar, Mario Fernandes, Hernanes, Toloi, Otuamendi (spelling?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Otamendi will be thr last one, trust me
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I know... cause he's the only non-brasilian
C'mon guys
I'm with little time to give a opinion right now, my friend, but I promise to let my impressions on these players. But one thing is for sure, unless he has improved a lot, there's no way Otamendi is worth our non-Eu spot. I saw him being abused a lot with the Argies NT, but to his credit, playing with Sebá Domingues is like to pair with Khaladze in a central defense.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 17:32   #557

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
So, you guys still think I was being biased towards Outamendi? Do you guys like of what he showed in WC? As I said, there's no way Otamendi is worth a non-Eu spot. No way...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:32   #558

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
So, you guys still think I was being biased towards Outamendi? Do you guys like of what he showed in WC? As I said, there's no way Otamendi is worth a non-Eu spot. No way...
Must admit, I did initially think you were being biased with the old rivals. But not at all impressed by him. He could still make it to a big club, nad become a good player. But no where near the finished article, and definately not what this Milan side needs at the moment.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 20:02   #559

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Must admit, I did initially think you were being biased with the old rivals. But not at all impressed by him. He could still make it to a big club, nad become a good player. But no where near the finished article, and definately not what this Milan side needs at the moment.
Fair enough... A Brazilian rating an Argie open space for some doubts
But I saw this guy playing a lot before WC, and thats was the reason for I rate him lower than some people thought was the right. I saw even worst performances than the ones of this World Cup... and playing in his natural position, as CB...

But in this thread I try to be fair... One just need to check some pages back and will see the amount of "next Brazilian big things" I called over hyped. Even players that won Brazilian Golden Ball.

I was really sad to see we will be going to pay 10-15M for Otamendi and not 8 for a Jucilei, or 10M for Mario Fernandes or 5M for Arouca. Thats will just proves me our MGT is in big problems when the subject is SA players...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 14:29   #560

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
As you guys should know now, Hernanes is a Lazio player. But Săo Paulo's "Galiani"(Vice-president Jesus Lopes) said today that Miranda, Dagoberto and Diogo will almost sure be negotiated, too.

Diogo(left-back) is really a interesting prospect, and has potential to be grow into a real FB. Outstanding skills and plays hard. A little overconfident on defense for my taste, but nothing you can't change.

When Leo was with us, he really praised Diogo after his under-20 World Cup performance. Keep in mind he has little professional experience so, I'm talking about a project. Shame we now with Allegri, turned our back to Brazil(At least for me) and will miss this amazing generation is growing here...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:40   #561

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
As you guys should know now, Hernanes is a Lazio player. But Săo Paulo's "Galiani"(Vice-president Jesus Lopes) said today that Miranda, Dagoberto and Diogo will almost sure be negotiated, too.

Diogo(left-back) is really a interesting prospect, and has potential to be grow into a real FB. Outstanding skills and plays hard. A little overconfident on defense for my taste, but nothing you can't change.

When Leo was with us, he really praised Diogo after his under-20 World Cup performance. Keep in mind he has little professional experience so, I'm talking about a project. Shame we now with Allegri, turned our back to Brazil(At least for me) and will miss this amazing generation is growing here...
You wrote this post 2 months ago, and yesterday or two days ago, we were linked with Miranda ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:04   #562

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
You wrote this post 2 months ago, and yesterday or two days ago, we were linked with Miranda ...
This Miranda link is becoming endless...

He's a very good player(better than Andre Dias that is starting at Lazio), but I think people over hype this guy too much. Imo Milan would do a better purchase getting Mario Fernandes or even R. Toloi...

Or you're talking about my jab at Allegri?!?!
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:00   #563

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Brasileiro, about months or a year ago Milan were linked with Toloi. How do you see this player from his talent, behaviour off and on the field, character and his position in the game? Is he now ready to play in Europe?

Thank you in advance.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:34   #564

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Brasileiro, about months or a year ago Milan were linked with Toloi. How do you see this player from his talent, behaviour off and on the field, character and his position in the game? Is he now ready to play in Europe?

Thank you in advance.
The talent is there, no doubt. And is playing with the pros for some time.

On the field he had some problems with yellow and red cards in the near past. Elbows aside, half of those card would not exist if he was playing in EPL, but Premier League is unique. To be fair, much like David Luiz, he cut down those harsh takles and elbows. He was reliable and our best defender at under-20 WC.

Rafael team was a mess at this Brasileirăo(improved a little bit with the new coach), but in the games that I saw, he was very good. Toloi and Bernardo(the one we were linked and the press wrong label a new Pirlo) were the only bright spots of the team.

Off the field I have no information, but the fact I've never heard about one problem is a good thing. Saw him being the captain of the team last season when Goiás GK was out, and thats tell something about his personality.

My concern?!?! Thre's no national pressure playing for Goiás, and I can't say how he would handle it in a big in Europe. But a good signal was the level he played for Brazil at under-20 WC. Ganso at that time feelt the pressure(just as example), but Toloi had a amazing WC.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:59   #565

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Thanks Brasileiro. I have watched video about him in the time we are linking with him but video tells only a bit from a player.

So, how then you rate him for future CB for us when Nesta retires? Should Milan take him soon?
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 19:37   #566

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
Check this out
http://blogs.soccernet.com/milan/arc...ip_session.php
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 22:41   #567

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HO-YOUNG View Post
Really good article, I like this author.... However, I really think buying Kaka is a big mistake... Didn't we sell him because we knew he was injury prone and past his prime???

I don't know why they'd want to do that.. Yes we need an ACM, but Ganso or Honda would surely suffice, plus they're cheaper...and younger.

The fact Ronaldinho will go to Galaxy is a good thing, for him and Milan. Living in America, I'm happy to see the league strengthening as well. As for being a Milan fan, we can then play a 4-3-1-2... with Robinho/Pato playing along side Ibrahimovic... That's the best possible setup IMO...
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 00:07   #568

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I don't think Ganso and Honda will be cheaper than Kaka at this moment.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 00:34   #569

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Thanks Brasileiro. I have watched video about him in the time we are linking with him but video tells only a bit from a player.

So, how then you rate him for future CB for us when Nesta retires? Should Milan take him soon?
You're welcome, Siregar.

Besides that, video of defenders tells even less.

Hard to rate him... Like I said, the talent to play in Europe is there, but I just have little reference regarding his ability to play under pressure. To be fair, he was great in under-20 World Cup and thast say something. Make no mistake, the boy is real good...

Look, if I was in charge, and trying to buy a CB here, I would go in this orther:
1- Mario Fernandes.
2- R. Toloi.


3- maybe, Miranda.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 00:40   #570

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Brasileiro, your first option for CB from Brasil there is a fullback right (that can play as CB)? This means (what I understand), Fernandes right now is (a lot) better than Toloi? Or only it is because the fact that still little reference of his playing under pressure?

If you were in charge, what you would buy, David Luiz or Fernandez regarding of our need in fullback and future CB for Nesta's place (could be soon since Nesta is injury prone and could be heading to Lazio soon but I don't believe this rumour because I think he will retire in Milan).
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.