AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-10-2010, 19:23   #1201

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Come BACK HOME Ricky
Haterz can kiss my romantic good looking @$$ it's as simple as that
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 20:26   #1202

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I dont know if it's the song I have on playing right now (Con te partiro) or you dru, but I think I want him back now as well for the first time!
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 20:32   #1203

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I dont know if it's the song I have on playing right now (Con te partiro) or you dru, but I think I want him back now as well for the first time!
Beautiful song. Don't get me wrong...I don't want him back because I ADORE him...but if he can become fit again he'll suit our team FAR more than Ronaldinho. Plus even if he doesn't get back his old speed which I'm really hoping for no matter how unlikely it sounds he works constantly for the team, runs all day is an excellent passer (not as good as Ron but I'd argue even as good as Pirlo ), shoots from distance, and scores more.

I like Ron. He's grown on me and he may be the most skilled player of our generation but I can see a FIT Kaka improving our TEAM immensely. Playing Kaka at CAM which is his natural means we won't be tactically limited to Ron at LWF and hampering Paato's progress as a CF....The duck will be playing SS but that's much closer to what he's going to be eventually...the NEXT Ronaldo/Shevchenko hybrid


But Priority #1 remains a left back and Kaka should not come at the expense of one.....


Star Wars Team

--------------Amelia------------
-Some guy*-Nesta-Silva-New LB
----Ambro--Pirlo/Dorf--Prince----
--------------Kaka---------------
----------Duck--iHomo--------


Subs:
Facist boy
Flams
Pirlo/Dorf
Verdi
Binho (sorry Robinho)

*Some guy = Zambro/Anto/Abate/Bonera
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by drucurl; 14-10-2010 at 20:40.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 12:07   #1204

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I dont know if it's the song I have on playing right now (Con te partiro) or you dru, but I think I want him back now as well for the first time!
Actually Galliani hinted earlier in sponsors meeting that for now it's too early to call kaka in and Milan would not think of bringing some one that get our budget into red again BUT if the deal is financially feasible then they will sit and talk

About expiring contracts of pirlo nesta and Ronnie he said that Milan didn't stop investing in the team as Don silvio found his passion back and bra, binho transfers will be followed by certain targets inorder to make Milan top again.

Bottom line B&G are like your first love, always close to your heart but can't be trusted ,

Yeah the best is yet to come, chelsea was never close to pato! as the only club wanted pato was barca through direct exchange with barca, and galliani totally rejected the idea and said that pato is unsellable because he's 21 and he is the future of ac Milan. (barca has first option on pato)
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.