AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Italian Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 20:00   #136

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Don't count me in the ones who will be in the first page !! I lost my confidence, I'm on the wrong way since 2 matchdays, the third page is coming for me ...
come on Geo! of course i mean you too!what should i say? i ve made 2 awful weeks(both under 50!!!) on the 3 firsts,but i didnt loose confidence..2 weeks ago i was 412th(!!)..

everyone has and will have,his ups and downs..lets hope lady luck is on MMs side!!hehe
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 22:06   #137

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Damn I suck!

I just do the wrong transfers every week. I'll have one player in the team and he won't do good, so I'll take him off. Then.....BAAMM...that players gets like 30 points. haha O well. There is still a long time to go. I need to make a run here. This is getting embarrassing.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:34   #138

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
My problem is that few times I forgot to change my lineup as I was out or fell a sleep or something...

Too bad I put Pato and not Dinho this week...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 13:16   #139

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Aaaaah, I'm happy to have chosen Pato for this one !! I was sure he would score, and he did !! Yeah !! 27.5 points, thank you the Duck !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 16:48   #140

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Must be the first time geo got something right.... We all have pato too u know
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 19:45   #141

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Must be the first time geo got something right.... We all have pato too u know
Damn, you won't let me be happy for more than 3 hours !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 03:43   #142

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
before sunday's games i have moved up to 11th place world wide....nice... and Mystik has joined the first page.

I noticed almost everyone in the top 20 teams have the same players: Hernanes, Sneijder, Hamsik, Pastore, Krasic and up front Pato, Zlatan, Eto..... having the same players will move everyone up together or go down together.... so I was trying to think out of the box and took the risk with taking Hamsik out and putting Ilicic on.... last time I did this same transfer Ilicic got me 3 points and Hamsik had 23...bet its gonna happen again
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 15:18   #143

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
I forgot this round, so no Pato in my lineup, but other players were not bad, lucky
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 15:54   #144

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
so Geo, Mystik and MOIMOI are now in the front page...

Geo i notice you have ilicic.... did you steal my idea or did you have him from the start of the round?

9 of my players got 148.50 points....the other 2 players got a grand total of 0.25 points!
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 05:36   #145

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
so Geo, Mystik and MOIMOI are now in the front page...

Geo i notice you have ilicic.... did you steal my idea or did you have him from the start of the round?

9 of my players got 148.50 points....the other 2 players got a grand total of 0.25 points!
No !!
I did my team on Friday, I just thought it was useless to keep Montolivo as the guy never gets more than 5 points.

Almost all my players scored one goal, and despite that, I got less points than others ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 17:15   #146

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
7th matchday
MM ranking - Nickname (points, global ranking)

1st - Mrki (710.50, 2nd)
2nd - Hitmannq8 (654.25, 12th)
3rd - Mystik (617, 30th)
4th - MOI (603.25, 42nd)
5th - GeoTav (601.75, 43rd)
6th - Mzk57 (562.25, 89th)
7th - Aficio (560.50, 97th)
8th - Reza (491.75, 238th)
9th - Nefremo (458.25, 328th)
10th - Sputnik (450, 360th)
11th - Sylrus (441.25, 394th)
12th - Rabia15 (0, 1537th)


Matchday Ranking

1st - Hitmannq8 (148.25)
2nd - Mrki (143)
3rd - MOI (142.25)
4th - Aficio (137.75)
5th - Mzk57 (134.75)
6th - GeoTav (133.75)
7th - Mystik (124.75)
8th - Nefremo (98.75)
9th - Sputnik (89.75)
10th - Reza (86.75)
11th - Sylrus (79)

I've been a bit late to update the ranking because I've had problems with my computer lately ... but now, it's done !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 20-10-2010 at 17:18.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 09:07   #147

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Am I the only one here who is sick and tired of the low scores of Maicon?
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 05:55   #148

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Maicon situation is really STRANGE...

Geo, lets see the tables... hehehehe.... ciao ragazzi
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 10:04   #149

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW mrki, you are on the top of the world. I am impressed
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 09:20   #150

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I will try to write the updated table tonight, I've been quite busy during this week ...
And I will try to update my own team too because I forgot to do it the last week-end !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.