AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-10-2010, 13:16   #61

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Maybe CIA is putting same stuff in your water they do in the Water in America...
Ouch


I am scared of Mourinho and not afraid to admit it, Forza Milan

@The Kaiser: I wish I could answer that question
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:17   #62

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
What's in the water over there in Pakistan? Maybe CIA is putting same stuff in your water they do in the Water in America...

Everything you say needs to be controversial or you're not happy. Ibra, & Robinho joined the team last month,,, obviously they're not legends like Kaka and Sheva... I hope Pato, Robinho, & Ibra stay many years and win many trophies.
Actually its painful to see Ibrahimovic and Robino in the shows of those two. These two are just not AC Milan type (every one knows that). I am happy with AC Milan - [Ibrahimovic & Robinho]


Any way, I saw in my dream few days back that AC Milan wins against Real. KPB scores the winning goal and a brilliant performance by Seedorf. I am already feeling good about it
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:18   #63

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Same formation against Chievo except Abbiati and Silva.

Line-up:

Milan: Amelia; Zambrotta, Nesta, Bonera, Antonini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Ronaldinho; Ibrahimovic, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
What's in the water over there in Pakistan? Maybe CIA is putting same stuff in your water they do in the Water in America...

Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:19   #64

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Lets just beat Madrid again at Madrid

These days AC Milan don't have the true 'read&black' players, so I care less about who plays where. Ibrahimovic & Robinho are not Kaka & $hevchenko



So no fun in that aspect. But lets just hope Pato can start shinning on big stage with more consistency to fulfill the space of a true red&black match winning forward.

I am not scared of Madrid's defense,
I am not scared of Madrid's midfield,
I am not scared of Madrid's attack,
I am not scared of individual abilities of Cristiano, Higuaine or Ozil
But
I am scared of Jose Mourinho

He just knows, how to stop & beat AC Milan

Still I would say:

Lets just beat Real Madrid at Madrid once again
Why are you scared ?
Didn't Allegri manage to beat (and draw) Mourinho's Inter when he was still the coach of Cagliari ?!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:34   #65

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
I hope we use KPB or Flamini at some point in this game.. and Robinho too....

FORZA MILAN..... I think we're hungry for this game.. and Madrid too.. could be VERY cagey...BETTER FOR US
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:36   #66

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
scared ****less because of Boner playing.


Links pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:36   #67

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Why are you scared ?
Didn't Allegri manage to beat (and draw) Mourinho's Inter when he was still the coach of Cagliari ?!
Well Geo my Serie-A knowledge is no where near yours, so didn't know about that. Thats a very interesting thing you have brought in here, ......... I like it

Its just that with Jose Mourinho, you get the impression that the last thing that would happen to him is a defeat. e.g in the last UCL final, i was pretty sure that Bayern players could win against Inter, but then I saw Jose at Inter's corner & said to myself, 'leave it, no chance in hell'
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:36   #68

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
although not that important match to win imo..it has to be the most special.
AS "This is europe's el classico."

that said is enough.

for me real has nth special yet as a team,honestly(okay except "the special one")
some although said its almost the same team as last year,thats actually incorrect as only 4 same starters will be on real's 11..

we are also better than last year though imo, and on gr8er form,last year it was the match that ressurected as psychologicaly..let this match be the first our comeback as one of europe's gr8ests!

FORZA MILAN!

EDIT: Bonera in??!! omg!
why doesnt he ever trust papa?he has played against gr8 players as one of them a lot of times although he is 22,sth that bonera never did although many years older!

he has to start using him!
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 19-10-2010 at 13:44.
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:40   #69

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4cbdc8c71265d

good quality but veetle must be installed first.

Reza, I just installed windows. could you give me the adress of the server of MM?

Last edited by Siregar; 19-10-2010 at 13:42.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:40   #70

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Game on ....nerves are also here but Im confident enough hopefully we can do it come on boys do us proud..FORZA MILAN!!!
__________________
Somwhere in the world a woman gives birth every 90 seconds , she must be found and stopped.
Jay Crisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:41   #71

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just to remind what happened last time @ Madrid







__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:51   #72

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Not happy with the midfield too slow and static.
__________________
Somwhere in the world a woman gives birth every 90 seconds , she must be found and stopped.
Jay Crisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:54   #73

The Kaiser

Registered User
 
The Kaiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2010
Location: London, UK
Fave Players: MVB, Maldini, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Baggio
The Kaiser is on a distinguished road
Thanks Siregar, you're a lifesaver. ATDHE not working for me
__________________
Anyone who isn't paranoid simply isn't paying attention.

All that is necessary to convince one that democracy can't work is a five-minute conversation with the average voter – Churchill
The Kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:58   #74

The Kaiser

Registered User
 
The Kaiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2010
Location: London, UK
Fave Players: MVB, Maldini, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Baggio
The Kaiser is on a distinguished road
Shiiiiiiiit. Not a good start!
__________________
Anyone who isn't paranoid simply isn't paying attention.

All that is necessary to convince one that democracy can't work is a five-minute conversation with the average voter – Churchill
The Kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 13:59   #75

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Now speak highy about Allegri. Worst coach ever
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.