AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-10-2010, 23:17   #316

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
according to your theory, Kaladze is way better than Thiago because we him signed in 2001 and he played with this team for much longer , this is like comparing a 40 yrs old maldini to a 28 years old burdisso .

Montreal where the hell did you come up with KK and Maldini out of what I said?
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 00:47   #317

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Montreal where the hell did you come up with KK and Maldini out of what I said?
a comparison, just like inzaghi and huntelaar. Montreal??? what the hell.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 00:51   #318

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post

I realize you're tryin to be an idiot and all
And I'mma let you finish but mzk57's the best ....
i know mzk so the only idiot in here is you, for godsake somewhere else you MIGHT be funny but actually you are not, since i dont know you and i am really not interested in replying to your super funny posts i recommend u leave it like this and try to learn some manners

peace
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 05:06   #319

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
i know mzk so
stopped reading there....you know the whole "birds of a feather" thing and all

P.S. your last post was neither romantic nor good looking

Ever heard about Kanye West?
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by drucurl; 22-10-2010 at 05:14.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 05:21   #320

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
i know mzk so the only idiot in here is you, for godsake somewhere else you MIGHT be funny but actually you are not, since i dont know you and i am really not interested in replying to your super funny posts i recommend u leave it like this and try to learn some manners

peace
maybe mzk is a good lad in real life but you have to admit he is doing everything to be called an idiot on this forum.
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 10:59   #321

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
maybe mzk is a good lad in real life but you have to admit he is doing everything to be called an idiot on this forum.
trust me he is a good lad even on milanmania but don't say a word about KJH
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 11:02   #322

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
stopped reading there....you know the whole "birds of a feather" thing and all

P.S. your last post was neither romantic nor good looking

Ever heard about Kanye West?
IGNORED,go Get back to you david nakid and peter prosparrrrrrr, and no i dont listen to music i have some ppl from t&t singing for me.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 11:29   #323

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
trust me he is a good lad even on milanmania but don't say a word about KJH
I thought you hate him.

I agree, mzk is a good user but his views about things are in many times can't be understood by many members including me.

But aside from his view or judge about player, club or coach, he is nice.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 12:43   #324

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
LOL!! It's pretty lively here. I kind of miss the good old days when Blacktop seemed to save her best, snappy yet witty remarks to Zeekay. Haha.

It's a good thing Gila rarely scores nowadays (he just made a new personal record of playing >900 mins without scoring), otherwise instead of discussing the games we'll be calling each other idiot.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 15:30   #325

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
LOL!! It's pretty lively here. I kind of miss the good old days when Blacktop seemed to save her best, snappy yet witty remarks to Zeekay. Haha.
I will try to read the other posts here properly if I get time, but first thing first. Are you sure Blacktop was a girl? Man i missed it completely if Blacktop was a female I always thought he was a screwed & frustrated guy, whose girlfriends dumped him on monthly basis.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 15:43   #326

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
I will try to read the other posts here properly if I get time, but first thing first. Are you sure Blacktop was a girl? Man i missed it completely if Blacktop was a female I always thought he was a screwed & frustrated guy, whose girlfriends dumped him on monthly basis.
Take it easy zeekay please. Others too please

Yes Blacktop is female.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 15:45   #327

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Yes Blacktop is female.
Let me check her MM profile then .....
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2010, 01:02   #328

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I thought you hate him.

I agree, mzk is a good user but his views about things are in many times can't be understood by many members including me.

But aside from his view or judge about player, club or coach, he is nice.
No I don't hate him, I hate no one in here but I hate to read his posts, ac Milan can do us a good favor by banning #11 from the squad numbers this way we won't have beef with mzk.

I usually read milanmania on daily basis and what I like about this community is the variety of users(intelligence wise), I like to read for different users including mzk and flame, you can always learn from those great guys, but like all forums there are certain type of users (stupid, ignorant, lack manners)that make you regret replying a post or even sharing an opinion
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2010, 01:06   #329

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Let me check her MM profile then .....
Try not to flood her inbox buddy,
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2010, 05:36   #330

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Lebanese & mzk57 = smartest guys ever
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.