AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-10-2010, 08:54   #1

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Milan - Juventus (30/10 - 20:45)

Schedule of the week-end

29/10 - 20:45
Genoa - Inter

30/10 - 18:00
Roma - Lecce

30/10 - 20:45
Milan - Juventus

31/10 - 12:30
Palermo - Lazio

31/10 - 15:00
Bari - Udinese
Brescia - Napoli
Cagliari - Bologna
Cesena - Sampdoria
Parma - Chievo

31/10 - 20:45
Catania - Fiorentina


Ranking after 8 games

1st - Lazio (19 pts)
2nd - Milan (17 pts)
3rd - Inter (15 pts)
4th - Chievo (13 pts)
5th - Napoli (12 pts)
6th - Juventus (12 pts)
7th - Palermo (11 pts)
8th - Sampdoria (11 pts)
9th - Genoa (11 pts)
10th - Lecce (11 pts)
11th - Udinese (10 pts)
12th - Brescia (9 pts)
13th - Catania (9 pts)
14th - Roma (9 pts)
15th - Cesena (8 pts)
16th - Bari (8 pts)
17th - Bologna (8 pts)
18th - Fiorentina (8 pts)
19th - Cagliari (7 pts)
20th - Parma (7 pts)

Let's hope for a new draw of Inter ... and if Palermo can take the 3 points against Lazio, it will be perfect: we beat Juventus and take the lead of Serie A !!

Watching the schedule of this W-E and the one who just ended, it seems the FIGC decided to protect the European clubs this season ?
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 09:02   #2

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Statistics

Milan

Overall results: 5-2-1
Overall scored goals: 13
Overall conceded goals: 6
Best goalscorers: Pato (4), Ibrahimovic (3)

Home results: 3-1-0
Goals scored at home: 9
Goals conceded at home: 2

Last 5 games: 4-1-0


Juventus

Overall results: 3-3-2
Overall scored goals: 16
Overall conceded goals: 9
Best goalscorers: Quagliarella and Krasic (3)

Away results: 1-2-1
Goals scored away: 4
Goals conceded away: 1

Last 5 games: 2-2-1

If we look behind the numbers: Juventus scored 4 goals away, but the 4 goals were scored in the same game ... Their two draws were 0-0 and when the only time they conceded, they lost.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 09:16   #3

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
My God, I just love Saturday night's football & I never though I would be seeing ACM playing so many times on Saturday, let alone against Inter & Juve I guess the trend is changing from Sunday's to Saturdays. Just love it
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 09:57   #4

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Statistics

Milan

Overall results: 5-2-1
Overall scored goals: 13
Overall conceded goals: 6
Best goalscorers: Pato (4), Ibrahimovic (3)

Home results: 3-1-0
Goals scored at home: 9
Goals conceded at home: 2

Last 5 games: 4-1-0


Juventus

Overall results: 3-3-2
Overall scored goals: 16
Overall conceded goals: 9
Best goalscorers: Quagliarella and Krasic (3)

Away results: 1-2-1
Goals scored away: 4
Goals conceded away: 1

Last 5 games: 2-2-1

If we look behind the numbers: Juventus scored 4 goals away, but the 4 goals were scored in the same game ... Their two draws were 0-0 and when the only time they conceded, they lost.
Krasic, Amauri and Inaquinta all out.
I can't wait till the weekend already!
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers:

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 12:48   #5

Pedro

Registered User
 
Pedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Pedro is on a distinguished road
Both Milan and Inter are having a tough one on paper (just like Lazio). No Krasic is good news to us, and if we keep playing Robinho and Boateng over Ronaldinho and Seedorf, we should win this. Also, Oddo played a very good game against Napoli, so I guess it would make sense to start him, surely if one of Antonini and Zambrotta cannot start.

Genoa - Inter
Milan - Juventus
Palermo - Lazio
= interesting weekend, especially our game, let's hope who plays at home wins
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 19:36   #6

#3Forever

Registered User
 
#3Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
#3Forever is on a distinguished road
Our worst case scenario is that we will not have THIAGO SILVA GIANLUCA ZAMBROTTA RONALDINHO LUCA ANTONINI IGNAZIO ABATE If we actually are without all of these players I think that we will play like this

---------------------Abbiati--------------------------
---Oddo------Sokratis------Nesta------Bonera--------
-----------Boetang---Pirlo----Gattuso---------------
---------------------Robinho------------------------
---------------Pato--------Ibrahimovic---------------

I think our best lineup could be this though

---------------------------------Abbiati---------------------------------
--Zambrotta--Thiago Silva---Nesta-----Antonini------
------------------Boetang-------Pirlo------Gattuso----------------------
-------------------------------Robinho----------------------------------
------------------------Pato----------Ibrahimovic-----------------------

Well I hope we win. Happy they won't have Krasic. forza milan!
__________________
-Headed away by John Clarke, using his head-
#3Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 21:20   #7

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
My Lineup...

-------------Ibrahimovic----Pato----------------
----------------------Robinho--------------------
-------------Gattuso---Pirlo---Boateng---------
--Zambrotta----Sokratis--Nesta----Oddo------
----------------------Abbiati---------------------


If T. Silva or Antonini are available, that would change things, but this is my lineup for any BIG game in the near future....
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 23:03   #8

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
I would rest Gatutso for Real game....

I liked Seedorf's role in the Napoli game, came on as a 2nd half sub, when everyone was already tiring... He's definitely got the quality, but no longer have the legs for full time
zafrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 23:15   #9

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrul View Post
I would rest Gatutso for Real game....

I liked Seedorf's role in the Napoli game, came on as a 2nd half sub, when everyone was already tiring... He's definitely got the quality, but no longer have the legs for full time
Me too.. I would rather Flamini play, but I have a funny thing Allegri won't do that...
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 04:15   #10

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
It looks like Antonini will be back ... but I don't know if he'll be rested or not against Juventus. I think the best is to send our most in form players against Juventus to destroy them, get confidence and be ready to welcome Real Madrid in the hell of San Siro !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 05:25   #11

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
the only game in which i become violenty aggressive if we don't win! there are too many smug Juve fans, most of them my friends hahahaha.
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 21:57   #12

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
this juventus side is certainly not like a few seasons ago. I am confident.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 03:54   #13

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Five Ways Milan Can Beat Juventus, according to Goal.com:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...-beat-juventus

I'd say there's one way Milan can beat Juventus:
1. Show up

Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 09:14   #14

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I'll probably watch this game at my brother's home: Milan plays at home, I will watch the game away (he's a Juventus fan) !!

I hope we're going to destroy them because if we lose, he will joke about me and Milan for weeks (I did during the whole summer after our 3-0 win) ...

Forza Milan, 4-0 will be enough for me !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 11:01   #15

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I'll probably watch this game at my brother's home: Milan plays at home, I will watch the game away (he's a Juventus fan) !!

I hope we're going to destroy them because if we lose, he will joke about me and Milan for weeks (I did during the whole summer after our 3-0 win) ...

Forza Milan, 4-0 will be enough for me !!
When we won double 3-0 last season I barely mocked my Juventini friends (there are 6-7 of them and I'm the only Milan fan here), they're so weak that I sometimes feels our victory means nothing. And I HATE it. I hope Juve this year shows some good performances and results that will make our thrashing over them more worthy.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.