AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 13:07   #601

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Berlusconi wants ADP in Milan.
I don't know or really want to know if it's true or not.
Perhaps he'd been watching some old tapes of the Del-Pippo duo and felt nostalgic. You know, he tried to buy Alex when he was still a teenager in Padova, and some years ago even Carletto mooted the same idea.


Anyway I think that's just another odd sense of humour on his part and what he really meant was to praise ADP's illustrious career.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 03-11-2010, 19:21   #602

bayern

Registered User
 
bayern's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Bruno Cesar with his 13th season goal. Golaco from distance. His left foot is to die for.

gol already uploaded,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0BWMGR5L_o

Last edited by bayern; 03-11-2010 at 19:42.
bayern is offline  
Old 03-11-2010, 21:29   #603

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern View Post
I don't think Bruno Cesar would flop at Milan, because he already plays like a European playmaker and not like a brasilian revelation with two million dribbling. :neymar:
Bruno Cesar plays like a European?!?! Disagree... We really see a different Bruno Cesar playing. He has the same problem Gansoīs had in the near past... Canīt play in tight spaces. If he doesnīt improve, will flop badly in Europe.

Are you saying Bruno Cesar is better than Neymar?!? Wow!! Btw, you better watch Neymar more, because his game and million dribbles canīt be put in the same sentence.
Quote:
By the way, in all games Bruno faced Ganso, Bruno was better than PH Ganso. In Santo Andre jersey as much as in Corinthians jersey.
Not true... Branquinho and Caio were the best midfielders of Santo Andre versus Santos. A FK goal doesnīt make a player the best on the pitch. At least in my book...
Quote:
Ganso is a good prospect. But he is also one big hype.
"Good prospect"?!?! Cīmon bayern...

The hype is deserved... Ganso worked on his game(weakness), improved the work rate, learned how to play in tight spaces and is a much better player, now. Bruno Cesar is still being sub off a lot in Corinthians games by the last 3 coaches(Mano menezes, Adilson Batista and now, Tite). He canīt even be consistent in Brazil... How can you say heīs ready for Europe?!?
Quote:
edit:
BTW: BC10 is playing tonight - people should make a picture themselves.
Yep, youīre right.

It will be good to see were Ganso/Neymar and Bruno Cesar will be next season...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 03-11-2010, 23:16   #604

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Do you follow his games in Portuguese League regularly?
I saw all of his games in World Cup and 2 games in Benfica. Then, I watched some highlight reels. Probably need to see more, but what I've seen I like. There are not many other LB's out there right now available. And after tonight's Zambrotta performance, let's be honest, we're desperate.

It's funny how everyone says how Coentrao and Bale are NOT FB's. But, then I say to them what about ABATE??? He's NOT a FB either, but plays there... not very well obviously, but I think these other guys are better... more talented..
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 05:14   #605

zakakhan

Registered User
 
zakakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
zakakhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorio View Post
Our main problem is the midfield!
Look at Barcelona and the spanish team, they have Xavi and Iniesta and they are dominating almost every game, not because of Messi, because of these two midfielders! Without them Messi wouldn't be that awsome!!
Most games are decided in the midfield!!
When Pirlo, Seedorf and Gattuso were in their prime, we won every battle in the midfield!
If the midfield works well, they put the strikers in better position to score, and help the defense and take some pressure off from them!
Nowadays soccer is faster and faster and needs lots of space and stamina besides the creativity!
Our attack is one of the strongest in the world, our defense is not so bad (of course it would be nice to have two great fullbacks, but Nesta and Thiago Silva are one of the bests)
But our midfielders are finished, they are twoo old, slow and not hungry, motivated! In the last 10 years we always changed our attack and defense but our midfield remained almost the same!
We can dominate in one or two games with this midfield, or small teams in Seria A, but in Europe, not any more and we miss consistency!
Everyone says that Seedorf, Gattuso and Ambrosini are finished, yes I agree, they are done, but I see our biggest flop and luxury is Pirlo! Yes, he can pass, and his vision is super, but that's all, he is slow, can't run any more, can't dribble, and he is a luxury in our midfield! We would need two defensive guy to cover up Pirlo!
Beside Xavi and Iniesta I only see 3 guys who can be a great Pirlo replacement: Fabregas, Hernanes, Modric! It's easier to find great defensive midfielders, but it's very rare to find creative guys who can dictate the tempo!
I wouldn't change our attack next summer, I would add min. one fb and cb, but I totally revolutionised our midfield!
We have to get rid of Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattuso and Ambrosini, invest in one creative and one defensive midfielder and bring up Merkel, who can bring a german mentality, to die on the pitch!!
Flamini, Boateng, Merkel, Strasser, Poli, CM, DM and we are set!
Ronaldinho, Robinho and Pato would be much better behind this midfield, and our defense would have less pressure!
spot on!!!!! but we dont have the money to transform the sqaud
__________________
Love Milan...Hate Berlu
zakakhan is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 06:05   #606

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
I saw all of his games in World Cup and 2 games in Benfica. Then, I watched some highlight reels. Probably need to see more, but what I've seen I like. There are not many other LB's out there right now available. And after tonight's Zambrotta performance, let's be honest, we're desperate.

It's funny how everyone says how Coentrao and Bale are NOT FB's. But, then I say to them what about ABATE??? He's NOT a FB either, but plays there... not very well obviously, but I think these other guys are better... more talented..
IMO the problem is that contrao is pretty expensive and he is not yet a fullback. Very difficult to get him (because of his price and Milan financial situation) and when we get him we still don't know if he can be a good fullback or not.
Siregar is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 07:12   #607

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
IMO the problem is that contrao is pretty expensive and he is not yet a fullback. Very difficult to get him (because of his price and Milan financial situation) and when we get him we still don't know if he can be a good fullback or not.
Yes so what are we to do?



Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post

EDIT: Just read what said Ibra ... That's quite interesting, he would like to play more with Inzaghi because of the way he plays, being more often in the area and letting Ibra play like he wants, be more free, and as a consequence, it was easier for him to pass to Inzaghi.
Goes to show you, that Robinho was possibly wrong player to buy. Huntelaar and Borriello were wrong players to sell possibly.

Perhaps we should have kept Huntelaar and paired him with Ibra....Pato would have prob started but at least we would have had that option. Now, we have all incompatible players with Ibra (Pato, Binho, Dinho)....

I'm proud of Galliani for buying us some players, but looking back I'm starting to think there was no method but just finding good deals,,,

Now we have a team who's not balanced.

Ibra CLEARLY does not want to be the #9 Striker... he wants to be SS
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 14:26   #608

bayern

Registered User
 
bayern's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Are you saying Bruno Cesar is better than Neymar?!? Wow!! Btw, you better watch Neymar more, because his game and million dribbles canīt be put in the same sentence.
I did not have the intention to compare these two guys. But IMHO Bruno is already more European material than Neymar. I doubt that his endless dribblings (he is fun to watch!) are something you can fool European defenders for long.

By the way,

according to the group who has the rights of Bruno, Ganso and Neymar, Bruno is the player, who is the most wanted by European clubs in the upcoming transfer time. The interest in Neymar is down, because no one wants to pay 35M€ for this kid.


Quote:
Not true... Branquinho and Caio were the best midfielders of Santo Andre versus Santos. A FK goal doesnīt make a player the best on the pitch. At least in my book...
I was comparing BC and Ganso not the other Santos midfielders.

Quote:
Bruno Cesar is still being sub off a lot in Corinthians games by the last 3 coaches(Mano menezes, Adilson Batista and now, Tite). He canīt even be consistent in Brazil... How can you say heīs ready for Europe?!?
He is pretty much consistent,

http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/bruno...er_110074.html

if you keep in mind that he arrived just in May, and now is the only one with his goals and asists why this team is still in title race.
Bruno Cesar was taken of by Tite (BC scored the final 1-0, next game asisting the Ronaldo goal) because he just came back from an injury and he wasn't fit for 90 minutes, and in the last game, Tite did not want to risk Bruno getting banned (yellow cards), Adilson was a fool and had no idea how BC is best needed, position wise, it is not really surprising that this Adilson time was the weakest time of whole Corinthians.


Quote:
It will be good to see were Ganso/Neymar and Bruno Cesar will be next season...
THIS !

By the way what do you think of Lucas from SPFC ? He looks like a promising youngster, almost plays and dribbles like being the Neymar of Sao Paulo.

Last edited by bayern; 04-11-2010 at 14:29.
bayern is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 16:13   #609

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...-diarra-report

We're linked with Lassana Diarra. What does everyone think of him. There must be a reason Mourinho hasn't used him much. He seems to fit in the 4-2-3-1 system. Many teams are playing that formation but we don't seem to have the players for that system (lazy wide players who don't defend)...

I'm starting to wonder and second guess what formation we use. The most logical would be a 4-3-1-2.... but I'm not sure the exact players we need to fill in. Perhaps:

----------------Pato---------------
--------Ibra------------------------
--------------Ganso---------------
-----Jucilei------------Boateng---
----------------Pirlo----------------
Coentrao-------------------????????
-----------T. Silva--Nesta-----------
---------------Abbiati-------------


Something to that effect is what we need. But I could be wrong...how would Diarra fit into that squad.... I frankly don't see a spot for Ronaldinho ... and Robinho is still a sub ... for Pato or Ibra...
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 16:29   #610

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...-diarra-report

We're linked with Lassana Diarra. What does everyone think of him. There must be a reason Mourinho hasn't used him much. He seems to fit in the 4-2-3-1 system. Many teams are playing that formation but we don't seem to have the players for that system (lazy wide players who don't defend)...

I'm starting to wonder and second guess what formation we use. The most logical would be a 4-3-1-2.... but I'm not sure the exact players we need to fill in. Perhaps:

----------------Pato---------------
--------Ibra------------------------
--------------Ganso---------------
-----Jucilei------------Boateng---
----------------Pirlo----------------
Coentrao-------------------????????
-----------T. Silva--Nesta-----------
---------------Abbiati-------------


Something to that effect is what we need. But I could be wrong...how would Diarra fit into that squad.... I frankly don't see a spot for Ronaldinho ... and Robinho is still a sub ... for Pato or Ibra...
If your squad is like that, Boateng shouldn't be there as starting line-up. He doesn't fulfill the quality for Milan if we refer the quality of others. He is our favorite option only because of his fighting spirit. Other than that he is average until now.
Siregar is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 16:37   #611

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
If your squad is like that, Boateng shouldn't be there as starting line-up. He doesn't fulfill the quality for Milan if we refer the quality of others. He is our favorite option only because of his fighting spirit. Other than that he is average until now.
So then who to replace him? That's what im sort of asking. Enough with the problems, someone give solutions..
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 16:53   #612

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I really like lass diarra, think he is a beast.


Europa League Italian teams:

Juve 0-0 Salzburg
Samp 0-0 Metalist
CSKA 3-1 Palermo
Liverpool 3-1 Napoli

fa' these italian teams them pieces of shyt they dont give anyone any reason to feel bad for them or to support them... shameless teams
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 16:57   #613

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
So then who to replace him? That's what im sort of asking. Enough with the problems, someone give solutions..
Poli, Lazari (they have been linked with us)? I don't know exactly since I never watch them.

I can only rate our players since I watch them often.
Siregar is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 17:34   #614

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
i love lass,i think its mou's biggest mistake not using him more often..

he tottally fits our system,his stamina is out of this planet,he runs like hell,i pray we get him..i'd place him together with rino or flamini and pirlo..BALANCE

ps boateng is simply one f the worst on the field the last couple of games,and considering seedorf's form i think ambro will and should take his place..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 18:45   #615

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
i love lass,i think its mou's biggest mistake not using him more often..

he tottally fits our system,his stamina is out of this planet,he runs like hell,i pray we get him..i'd place him together with rino or flamini and pirlo..BALANCE

ps boateng is simply one f the worst on the field the last couple of games,and considering seedorf's form i think ambro will and should take his place..
Is he cup tied? It could the player we need to help Pirlo. The only player that capable to help Pirlo build the game and deliver the ball to the forwards only Ambrosini because of his good tactical awareness and knowledge but it is not enough (I don't count Seedorf since he can't help much to defend). With Boateng, Pirlo and Gattuso our game will stuck. Pirlo can't do it all himself, he need player to connect the midfield to the forwards.

Last edited by Siregar; 04-11-2010 at 18:48.
Siregar is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.