AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 08:04   #16

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Geo, some stats please!
Results of Milan at home: 3-1-1 (WDWWL), 10 goals scored, 4 goals scored
Results of Palermo away: 2-0-2 (LWWL), 8 goals scored, 7 goals conceded

Overall results of Milan: 6-2-2, 17 goals scored, 10 goals conceded
Overall results of Palermo: 4-2-4, 16 goals scored, 13 goals conceded

Last five games:
Milan - WWWLW (4-0-1)
Palermo - WWLLW (3-0-2)

Milan has the 2nd attack of the league and the 6th defence
Palermo has the 4th attack of the league and the 15th defence


To conclude: An average of 2 goals scored by game (at home for Milan, away for Palermo) for both teams, 2 "poor" defences in the last games, it could well end by 2-2 !! Or I'd tend to say 3-2 for us ...

So my personal prediction: Milan 3-2 Palermo
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:25   #17

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
I dont if we need to rest someone because its going to very hard game.
kakacmilan best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:58   #18

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
This is another tough test for us. With the derby coming on the weekend, we must take Pirlo´s yellow card situation into consideration, and so for me, he shouldnt play.

I would opt for KPB, Flamini and Ambro in the middle, with the trident of Pato, Ronaldinho and Pippo up front (to rest Ibra)...with Robinho coming on to rest Ronnie later on the in game.

As for defense, Nesta should rest, if Silva can play...and the pairing of Yepes and the young Brazilian is what I would go for.

Allegri needs to ensure that we are totallyfocused on this game, as we cannot afford to drop points here, seeing that we are more likely to during the derby.

I may miss the derby because of work, but hopefully this is the time we will win (I can always watch the replay if we do win!)

FORZA MIIIIIIILAN!!

Lets get these 3 points, and another 3 on Sunday!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:17   #19

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
That m*****f***** team called Palermo always managed to kick our a**, and it doesn't even matter if we are in great form or in lousy form.

I just hope that we will have better luck this time.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:26   #20

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
This is another tough test for us. With the derby coming on the weekend, we must take Pirlo´s yellow card situation into consideration, and so for me, he shouldnt play.
I disagree, taking the three points against Palermo is as important as taking them against Inter ...

And if Pirlo has to be suspended against Inter, Allegri will surely opt for a muscled midfield (Gattuso, Ambro, Flamini) behind Seedorf, Ronaldinho or Robinho ...

So actually, I prefer risking Pirlo tonight and winning that game instead of losing/drawing without Pirlo and not managing to beat Inter (which would be a shame) this week-end despite the fact that Pirlo plays. Mathematically, the first solution is better.

PS: Damn, my girlfriend comes for the week end at my home, I won't be able to watch Inter-Milan live !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:30   #21

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I disagree, taking the three points against Palermo is as important as taking them against Inter ...

And if Pirlo has to be suspended against Inter, Allegri will surely opt for a muscled midfield (Gattuso, Ambro, Flamini) behind Seedorf, Ronaldinho or Robinho ...

So actually, I prefer risking Pirlo tonight and winning that game instead of losing/drawing without Pirlo and not managing to beat Inter (which would be a shame) this week-end despite the fact that Pirlo plays. Mathematically, the first solution is better.
Three points against Inter is always way more important than three points against Palermo, as much as I hate Palermo. I would still play Pirlo but do it cautiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
PS: Damn, my girlfriend comes for the week end at my home, I won't be able to watch Inter-Milan live !!
now, what a sorry excuse.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:35   #22

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
PS: Damn, my girlfriend comes for the week end at my home, I won't be able to watch Inter-Milan live !!

Dump her
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:36   #23

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio-mania View Post
Dump her
what a crazy idea. I was thinking maybe Geo should watch the game with her.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:38   #24

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
Three points against Inter is always way more important than three points against Palermo, as much as I hate Palermo. I would still play Pirlo but do it cautiously.

now, what a sorry excuse.
Mathematically, it's the same, it's 3 points ...

I mean, can we risk to get only 1 point tonight and be sure to take the 3 points on Sunday ? I'm not sure ... We could end with 1 or 2 points at the end of the week.

If we beat Palermo tonight, before playing Inter, we will already have more points than in the previous situation. Then taking points against Inter, compared to the previous situation, would be like a bonus ...

Of course, I want the 6 points !!

And I'll find a way to watch the game, I'll find !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:43   #25

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
what a crazy idea. I was thinking maybe Geo should watch the game with her.
The game is 2 hours not 2 days!!!

As for the formation, I wouldn't be against Zlatan resting or coming in as a sub... but let's be honest that won't happen./...

I like the idea of a 3 man muscle midfield, with Pirlo as trequartista...This deep lying stuff has just not been good...

If Zlatan won't start, then I'd say Robinho and Pato.... Inzaghi and Zlatan subbing in for them
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:54   #26

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
PS: Damn, my girlfriend comes for the week end at my home, I won't be able to watch Inter-Milan live !!
Test her with the game, if Milan win, than she's he one, in other way, damp her
__________________
Forza MILAN il club piu titolato nel MONDO e Forza VARDAR il club piu migliore nella MACEDONIA.

FOREVER
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 13:10   #27

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Formation is Out

-------Ibra-----Pato-------
----------Ronaldinho-------
Ambrosini--Pirlo--Flamini---
Nini---Yepes--T.Silva--Abate
---------Abbiati---------------


Very very awkward lineup... I don't mind NEsta resting..but it's funny how Allegri's Lineup is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS very off from what we suggest here on the boards....

Let's see if he goes with 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3..... Idk i just don't like this guys ideas...but we'll see

Forza Milan
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 13:21   #28

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Formation is Out

-------Ibra-----Pato-------
----------Ronaldinho-------
Ambrosini--Pirlo--Flamini---
Nini---Yepes--T.Silva--Abate
---------Abbiati---------------


Very very awkward lineup... I don't mind NEsta resting..but it's funny how Allegri's Lineup is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS very off from what we suggest here on the boards....

Let's see if he goes with 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3..... Idk i just don't like this guys ideas...but we'll see

Forza Milan
Not bad formation except Ronaldinho part. If Allegri wants to play Ronaldinho, it should be vs Bari not Palermo. Ronaldinho can only play against small teams. With Ronaldinho we lack of connection between midfield and forward since Ronaldinho nowadays lose the ball more often than managed to pass it to strikers.
Maybe Palermo is still small team.

I really like the option to put Pirlo behind strikers since we really lack of creative players upfront and we already have Ambrosini for the position in front of two CBs.

I don't if it's better to rest Nesta now compared to last game. Allegri might think that we play in San Siro so it is still OK to rest Nesta and to play Ronaldinho instead to have done it in the last game against Bari.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 13:34   #29

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Mathematically, it's the same, it's 3 points ...

I mean, can we risk to get only 1 point tonight and be sure to take the 3 points on Sunday ? I'm not sure ... We could end with 1 or 2 points at the end of the week.

If we beat Palermo tonight, before playing Inter, we will already have more points than in the previous situation. Then taking points against Inter, compared to the previous situation, would be like a bonus ...

Of course, I want the 6 points !!

And I'll find a way to watch the game, I'll find !!
Well if you're not able to watch the game, I'd recommend you shut your eyes and ears and download the game
http://skpd-hd-football.blogspot.com/
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1615

(Second is in russian) Sure as hell wouldn't wanna miss the derby
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 13:34   #30

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Queste le formazioni ufficiali per la sfida di questa sera tra Milan e Palermo:

Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Yepes, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Flamini, Ambrosini, Boateng; Seedorf; Ibrahimovic, Pato.

Palermo: Sirigu; Cassani, Munoz, Bovo, Balzaretti; Migliaccio, Bacinovic, Nocerino; Pastore, Ilicic; Pinilla
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.