AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-11-2010, 01:21   #706

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/it...areer-at-milan

Ibra wishes to END his career @ Milan!!
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 02:47   #707

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Which means he will be in Milan till he is 36 like Pippo. In short, Berlu will be saying he got a squad full of champions again in 4 yrs time. the cycle will never end
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 03:30   #708

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIO View Post
This many rumours can be a good thing as I think it indicates Milan will definately be buying in January. Hope at least two of the current one's end up to be true (Contrao and Ganso).
Ganso still has 3-4 months before coming back from his injury, right?
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 03:32   #709

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Which means he will be in Milan till he is 36 like Pippo. In short, Berlu will be saying he got a squad full of champions again in 4 yrs time. the cycle will never end
That's how it works at Milan. He'll be playing alongside Dinho and Seedorf the next 5-6 years...
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 03:49   #710

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
That's how it works at Milan. He'll be playing alongside Dinho and Seedorf the next 5-6 years...
Ibra is fine for next 5-6 yrs, since he is based on skills more than power and speed. I will pass on both Dinho and Seedorf.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 05:32   #711

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mario Balotelli has revealed his desire to play with Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic one day in the future.

The 20-year-old Manchester City centre-forward is already being linked with a move back to San Siro after he was seen dining with Adriano Galliani after Sunday's Derby della Madonnina.

It's no secret that Balotelli is a Milan supporter. He famously played for Inter alongside Ibrahimovic before the latter left for Barcelona in the summer of 2009 and shares the same agent.

“One day I would like to return to playing with Ibrahimovic,” Balotelli told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “It doesn't matter what shirt I wear. It would be great.”

Speaking ahead of Italy's friendly with Romania, Balotelli was casting his eye over the Azzurri's history, looking in particular at a photograph of the 1982 World Cup winning side.

“They are all famous faces, but I don't remember all the names. The one with the frizzy hair [Claudio Gentile] stopped Maradona, right?”

Looking back at his time at Inter, he said: “Together with Cesare Prandelli and Roberto Mancini, Jose Mourinho is the best Coach that I've had.

“He made me stronger in the head. When he first criticised me it knocked me. The second time too. The third time I responded. The fourth I responded and I listened.

“Now if a Coach criticises me, it doesn't demoralise me anymore.”
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 06:55   #712

k7r

Registered User
 
k7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Fave Players: Il Capitano
k7r is on a distinguished road
IN: david luiz, giuseppe rossi, pastore, poli, lanzafame

OUT: oddo, janku, sokratis, seedorf, r80, r70

rossi till now scored goals from 11 matches............why are we not signing him i wonder!!!!!!! he is also new azzuri capitano...
k7r is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 07:29   #713

gregorio

Registered User
 
gregorio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Hungary
Fave Players: Marco van Basten, Weah, Ronaldinho, Pato, Messi
gregorio
Bad news :(

Talento Neymar: 'Voglio a Juve'
09:11 del 17 novembre
Leggi anche...
09:44 del 04 novembre
Neymar corteggiato: C'è anche l'Arsenal
10:00 del 28 ottobre
Coutinho: 'Io come Zanetti. Neymar? Pronto per l'Italia'

Neymar, 18enne talento del Santos, rivela: "Voglio la Juve, il suo fascino non si batte".

"L'Inter mi cerca, ma preferisco la maglia bianconera. L'Inter è la squadra dove ha giocato Ronaldo, uno dei miei miti. L'Inter ha prestigio, ma, nessuno si offenda, la Juve mi piace di più".

L'attaccante ha una clausola rescissoria di 35 milioni. Per il suo club non è in vendita, ma lui già da gennaio vuole venire in Europa.
gregorio is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 07:30   #714

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dinho out, Rossi in! That would be sweet!!
And I wouldnt sell Robinho, he hasnt been fantastic but not bad either, he is improving IMO!
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 08:06   #715

abbeyleemaniac

Registered User
 
abbeyleemaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
its all depent on system that we will play with, 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3.

in 4-3-3 i would rather to have Honda to link up with 2 box to box, Flamini or Boateng or Jucieli. 2 of them plus Honda would be nice midfield trio.

Then focusing on the FB's would be sweet, Coentraro and Van Der Wiel for instance.

Central back problem, in 4-3-3, David Luiz who can play FB would be better.

in 4-3-1-2 i'd rather to have Pastore. he is doing very well at the moment, improving. i dont think he is out of our reach.
abbeyleemaniac is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 08:19   #716

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
Selling Robinho is insane. Milan doing well without Dinho and Pato is because we have a tactically strong Seedorf and a tactically free Binho. The Brazilian captian is everywhere. If you ask a coach how to defend Robinho, he'd be like, uh, I'm not sure...Pato is a way better finisher so far, but he holds the ball too long and not as stealthy as Binho.
mihan is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 08:51   #717

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
I don't know about Honda playing in Midfield.

From what I understand he's more of a #10, who plays further up the field (Diego-esque)

Probably similar to Pastore. Pastore would of course be the choice of all of us, however I think all of us are getting ahead of ourselves:

Pastore: €25 Miliion
Honda: €12-15 Million
Ganso: €8-15 Million
Jucilei: €10-15 Million
Coentrao: €20-25 Million
Van der Wiel: €20-25 Million
Lazzari: €10-12 Million ?
G. Rossi: €20-25 Million
Neymar: €25-35 Million
Dzeko: €30-40 Million
Poli: ???

All of these *estimated* prices are very high. I don't see us buying more than 2 players (IF THAT). That's assuming we dump:

Ronaldinho: €8-10 Million in January or NOTHING in the summer
Bonera: €5
Jankulovski: Contract Expires
Oddo: Contract Expires
Seedorf: €5 Million or let Contract Expire
Inzaghi: Contract Expires
Onyewu: Contract Expires in 2012

* When is Pirlo's contract up?
* Anyone else I'm missing?

* I know we get €10 Million for Borriello in June
* We also have to Pay for Boateng if we decide to BUY in June from Genoa

Last edited by Elmago99; 17-11-2010 at 08:54.
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 11:41   #718

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
I don't know about Honda playing in Midfield.

From what I understand he's more of a #10, who plays further up the field (Diego-esque)

Probably similar to Pastore. Pastore would of course be the choice of all of us, however I think all of us are getting ahead of ourselves:

Pastore: €25 Miliion
Honda: €12-15 Million
Ganso: €8-15 Million
Jucilei: €10-15 Million
Coentrao: €20-25 Million
Van der Wiel: €20-25 Million
Lazzari: €10-12 Million ?
G. Rossi: €20-25 Million
Neymar: €25-35 Million
Dzeko: €30-40 Million
Poli: ???

All of these *estimated* prices are very high. I don't see us buying more than 2 players (IF THAT). That's assuming we dump:

Ronaldinho: €8-10 Million in January or NOTHING in the summer
Bonera: €5
Jankulovski: Contract Expires
Oddo: Contract Expires
Seedorf: €5 Million or let Contract Expire
Inzaghi: Contract Expires
Onyewu: Contract Expires in 2012

* When is Pirlo's contract up?
* Anyone else I'm missing?

* I know we get €10 Million for Borriello in June
* We also have to Pay for Boateng if we decide to BUY in June from Genoa
TMW reported that we were going to buy both Amelia (we have an option to buy) and Boateng (he is co-owned right now) as soon as possible and we will wait until the end of the season for Sokratis ... If we don't keep Sokratis, and by knowing Yepes has only a one year contract, that means we'll need 2 new CD next season, which isn't the best way to start the next summer mercato !!

I think we should keep Sokratis and secure a new good CD (with already some experience) before the start of the summer mercato ...

Galliani repeated again that our roster in attack was good as it is right now even without Inzaghi ... I'd tend to say he's maybe right, essentially if Pato can be injury free in the next part of the season. But when Galliani says such a thing, that generally means we'll buy someone. I'm more concerned when he says we're going to sign Mister X !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 12:25   #719

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
TMW reported that we were going to buy both Amelia (we have an option to buy) and Boateng (he is co-owned right now) as soon as possible and we will wait until the end of the season for Sokratis ... If we don't keep Sokratis, and by knowing Yepes has only a one year contract, that means we'll need 2 new CD next season, which isn't the best way to start the next summer mercato !!

I think we should keep Sokratis and secure a new good CD (with already some experience) before the start of the summer mercato ...

Galliani repeated again that our roster in attack was good as it is right now even without Inzaghi ... I'd tend to say he's maybe right, essentially if Pato can be injury free in the next part of the season. But when Galliani says such a thing, that generally means we'll buy someone. I'm more concerned when he says we're going to sign Mister X !!
Anyone know what CB's are available or we would be interested in? I don't remember being linked to any.
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 17-11-2010, 12:33   #720

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Anyone know what CB's are available or we would be interested in? I don't remember being linked to any.
I don't know, some of the best CD in Italy are already "signed" (recently joined them or co-owned) by some of our rivals ...

That means we will probably have to look for a CD in other championships: I don't see us getting any CD coming from the French Ligue 1 (except Adil Rami from Lille ?) or Premiership right now, and I don't think we'll go for a Spanish one. That lets us with the Brazilian links like David Luiz (I saw him in the Benfica-Lyon game, I have to admit he was awful, but people tend to say he's very good, so it was probably just one bad game), Miranda, and other players playing in Brazil.

We were linked recently with these 3 names ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.