AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-11-2010, 18:17   #796

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I know NT is different but as far as big games go...Hamsik at the World Cup, flop if you ask me. Slovakia and Hamsik himself played may be one good half and got lucky the rest.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 18:27   #797

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
ganso over all those players u mentioned elmago.. hamsik is good but i think ganso will double his ability once he gets experience at a club like milan.. he just lookes lik milan material u no wat i mean? of course id choose fabregas over him but i no we wont be getting fabregas.. nd yea kastriot that is pretty scary lol
MilanMikey is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 18:43   #798

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
This looks scary :S
Haha i was so scared I forgot to put Villa as CF...

very scary...
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 03:59   #799

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
I know NT is different but as far as big games go...Hamsik at the World Cup, flop if you ask me. Slovakia and Hamsik himself played may be one good half and got lucky the rest.
Agreed. This guy plays superbly against most clubs but never had I saw him show the same quality display when playing against us.


And trying to answer Geo's question, yes Fabregas once said that he likes AC Milan. If we manage to strengthen our defense, maybe we can tempt him next summer with a project of being a serious contender in both serie A and UCL. But even that will cost us A LOT.

Can't say anything about Ganso though as I never saw him play.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 05:00   #800

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Man people on this website are not Native English speakers, and I commend everyone for speaking such good English being from all over the world (China, Croatia, Bosnia, France, Kuwait, etc)....

However, I find many things I say often gets lost in translation...

Milan have a very solid Midfield in that they have 4-5 midfielders who can play at a high level. However, we have issues in that they are getting older (particularly Ambrosini, Gattuso, Pirlo, and Seedorf)....

Now, we must replace these guys with younger guys who IN THEIR PRIME can match Pirlo and Seedorf's PRIME which is quite a high level.

I do not think that Niko Kranjcar ( who is a very solid midfielder, creative too) is capable of being a number 10 on Milan and taking them to SERIE A title and Champions League in the next generation.

Now, can Ganso do it? can Hernanes? I'm not sure. I don't know all of the solutions and answers, but I get the feeling that if Kranjcar can't cut into the Tottenham lineup enough, then it's not what we need at Milan.

I want a DOMINATING number 10 to play behind Pato and Ibrahimovic. A guy who can create, and also help out of strong midfield consisting of Boateng, Flamini, and maybe even Jucilei in the future.

This is what is meant by Milan Material. The next Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo type of Midfielder. A dominating presence...Kranjcar, while useful, will most likely NOT be that guy.

Agreed?
I agree with your general point, that we need quality to start replacing what we currently have. However, I think rather than looking at talent, we need players of a certain quality, but more importantly which are intelligent and can follow Allegri's tactics.

I would argue under Allegri, Ambrosini has been our best midfielder of late. This is a player who has never really been considered a world class player (he's never even really broken into the Italian national team), yet plays a huge role for us. Technically, he's arguably only superior to Gattuso (another player Allegri favours), yet he's a definite starter. The reason is that he's tactically intelligent, positions himself well and does what is asked of him. This is what Allegri needs, talented players, but most importantly players who can perform their duty on the pitch.

About Hernanes and Ganso. If I'm honest, Hernanes was underestimated by the footballing giants and has essentially transformed Lazio with Edy Reja this season.

Ganso on the other hand is still a very young player, but one which has gifts which are rare in football. His movement, reading of the game and vision are incredible and under the right circumstances I have no doubts about him becoming a world great. Pastore is another to consider although he seems impossible to get (without even looking at his price), but for our system I think Ganso fits better.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 05:50   #801

zakakhan

Registered User
 
zakakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
zakakhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
I remember Kranjcar was a very talented player 2-3 years ago or so right around the time of EUro 2008. He was playing under his father as coach.

However, since then, I do not think he has improved much. Also, Modric was AMAZING at Euro 2008, and then he has not been the same IMO. Still a very good player, but in that tournament he reminded me of a pirlo that RUNS...

As for Hamsik, yes, he would be great!!! but I don't think he's available. He also seems to choke in big games from what I've seen. Anyone agree?

I'm going to make a poll .. but I want to hear who members want:

1. Ganso (Santos)
2. Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moskva)
3. Javier Pastore (Palermo)
4. Marek Hamsik (Napoli)
5. Luka Modric (Tottenham)
6. Niko Kranjcar (Tottenham)
7. Antonio Cassano (Sampdoria)
8. Rafael Van der Vaart (Tottenham)
9. Kaka (Real Madrid)
10. Diego (Wolfsburg)
11. Hernanes (Lazio)

* Sorry guys, Fabregas ain't happening. He wants Barca and Barca wants him. He will go soon enough and they'll play this formation

Iniesta----------Krkic-----------Messi
-------Fabregas-------Xavi------------
-------------Mascherano--------------
I want Pastore at Milan, Van der vart wasn't required at the start of season, bear in mind he was available for nothing... I still like Kranjcar, but Honda would be a good choice.....
__________________
Love Milan...Hate Berlu
zakakhan is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 07:32   #802

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I dont care what happens in the winter mercato..Im going to my church on the 17th of april for the Samp game...anyone have a Time machine..lol
__________________
Somwhere in the world a woman gives birth every 90 seconds , she must be found and stopped.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 07:36   #803

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Ganso in Jan tie him up...and Honda in the summer...will EU regulations allow that ??
__________________
Somwhere in the world a woman gives birth every 90 seconds , she must be found and stopped.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 07:58   #804

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Jay, we still have a Non-EU spot available for this season that we haven't used, so yes we could...... and actually according to recent rumors, Ganso even has an Italian passport so we can buy another Non-EU player this January.

Ganso today said to Globesport: "I dont want to play in a club like Man City. I prefer to play in a big European club like Milan, Real Madrid or Barcelona".

Other rumors today say that Milan want Andreas Beck, a 23 year old fullback from Hoffenheim. Fabio Santini, an Italian market expert, has said yesterday that Matri and Coentrao will be bought by Milan in January.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 08:00   #805

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Hello friends... I havent posted in here for a while coz I had some things going on in real life so I was really occupied and I also missed ONE Milan game I promise it will not happen again, haha...

I see you are talking about Fabregas - the player that is right now the best possible buy for a CM position, but that is not possible and that will not happen. I do not care about him nad the rumors...

Inzaghi's injury was a HORRIBLE thing... a really sad event and something that will slow Milan down unless we find a good CF to fill up untill the end of the season. Pato's injuries are also extremly worrying...

Todays news say (milannews ) that Silvio has said yes to Dinho's departure and that Matri and Coentrao will be our players in january!!

1: Dinho - he was no place in Milan no more. We need to sell him, get some money, take the money from his wages and invest into the club bank. Dinho is no longer a player Milan can use in modern football.

2. Matri - for a 4th CF is an EXCELLENT choice. Milanista, a very good CF, cmart and also a versatile player. I give my thumbs up for him!

3 - Coentrao - news say Galliani and Rui have made a deal and he'll be in Milan in the winter! That was my big wish and I keep fingers crossed for this becouse Coentrao has potential to be a really great LB in here. You'll see how he'll do in a big club, Im convinced he THE man for our back line! SEcure in his passing, crossing, etreme speed, brains, technique... If Galliani manages this, we got a great player.

4 - I expect PAto to fly off in the summer and Mario Balotelli in Milan + some money. GANSO is the player we need to sign in the summer, noone else! We cannot let this player fly away! Classis no.10 is hard to find!!! Ganso is not like Rivaldo, he will be better then Rivaldo!

5 - I wouldnt be surprised if Cassano replaces Dinho now...

Selling PAto in the summer, and buying players like Matri, Coentrao, Balotelli, Ganso... is a good deal in my eyes.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 12:42   #806

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Hello friends... I havent posted in here for a while coz I had some things going on in real life so I was really occupied and I also missed ONE Milan game I promise it will not happen again, haha...

I see you are talking about Fabregas - the player that is right now the best possible buy for a CM position, but that is not possible and that will not happen. I do not care about him nad the rumors...

Inzaghi's injury was a HORRIBLE thing... a really sad event and something that will slow Milan down unless we find a good CF to fill up untill the end of the season. Pato's injuries are also extremly worrying...

Todays news say (milannews ) that Silvio has said yes to Dinho's departure and that Matri and Coentrao will be our players in january!!

1: Dinho - he was no place in Milan no more. We need to sell him, get some money, take the money from his wages and invest into the club bank. Dinho is no longer a player Milan can use in modern football.

2. Matri - for a 4th CF is an EXCELLENT choice. Milanista, a very good CF, cmart and also a versatile player. I give my thumbs up for him!

3 - Coentrao - news say Galliani and Rui have made a deal and he'll be in Milan in the winter! That was my big wish and I keep fingers crossed for this becouse Coentrao has potential to be a really great LB in here. You'll see how he'll do in a big club, Im convinced he THE man for our back line! SEcure in his passing, crossing, etreme speed, brains, technique... If Galliani manages this, we got a great player.

4 - I expect PAto to fly off in the summer and Mario Balotelli in Milan + some money. GANSO is the player we need to sign in the summer, noone else! We cannot let this player fly away! Classis no.10 is hard to find!!! Ganso is not like Rivaldo, he will be better then Rivaldo!

5 - I wouldnt be surprised if Cassano replaces Dinho now...

Selling PAto in the summer, and buying players like Matri, Coentrao, Balotelli, Ganso... is a good deal in my eyes.
Welcome back Croazia !!

If the Coentrao rumors are to be true, I will be one very very happy Milanista

I will be praising Berlu in January if we get Ganso, Matri & Coentrao....

I think Coentrao has all of the characteristics to be the next GREAT Left Back in Europe...

As for Pato, I don't want to see him go, even for Balotelli. They both are young explosive talents, Pato has issues with injuries, and Balotelli has issues with his brain...

Check out this formation..

----------Ibrahimovic---Pato----------------
-----------------------------------------------
-------------------Ganso---------------------
--------Flamini-------------Boateng/Gattuso
------------------Ambrosini-------------------
------------------------------------------------
Coentrao----T. Silva--Nesta----Abate/Zambro/Nini
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------Amelia----------------------


Subs: Matri, Robinho, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Zambro, Antonini, Yepes, Sokratis, Abbiati

* Ronaldinho sold in Winter...
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 16:38   #807

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
that would be a killer line up, then come summer a good cb replacement for nesta
MilanMikey is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 16:40   #808

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Check out this formation..

----------Ibrahimovic---Pato----------------
-----------------------------------------------
-------------------Ganso---------------------
--------Flamini-------------Boateng/Gattuso
------------------Ambrosini-------------------
------------------------------------------------
Coentrao----T. Silva--Nesta----Abate/Zambro/Nini
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------Amelia----------------------


Subs: Matri, Robinho, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Zambro, Antonini, Yepes, Sokratis, Abbiati

* Ronaldinho sold in Winter...
I am not impressed with the 3 DMs. Now we can use it but we should get a creative midfielder to play in Boateng/Gattuso position. Boateng is not Milan first team material and Gattuso offer nothing when he goes forward.
__________________
´
If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally.
Siregar is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 17:37   #809

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
I saw Galiani said something about a big player coming in January but i dont understand Italian.
kakacmilan best is offline  
Old 23-11-2010, 18:38   #810

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
I disagree... Boateng can certainly play on this team and can even move forward,....

Also, keep in mind Coentrao moves forward alot more than Antonini ever has...

I don't have an issue with the 3 DM's considering Flamini can also get forward..

Eventually, as I've said in past posts... Milan need to buy Jucilei or a player like that who can offer more going forward...
Elmago99 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.