![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
I always thought Boateng was more a defensive midfielder instead of an attacking midfielder. But from what I've seen with him so far he looks like a very complete midfielder; I mean, he looks very comfortable on the ball, his passing and technique are excellent and his energy and Power is simply amazing.
I am surprised in a positive way about this guy! I want to see much more of him this season, and I hope he can go on like this and that we can sign this guy at the end of the season!! Keep up the good work KPB!
__________________
Forza Milan
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
Quote:
Forza Milan, froza prince
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakŕ, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Humble pie for table 7!
![]()
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
__________________
Forza Milan
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
![]() |
when does flamini come back? i hope soon i think he'll add a little bit of what we've been missing in the midfield. alot more running and more defensive .. flamini adds both - boateng is a pretty complete midfielder - imo our best player in the last few games.. who would have known. and pirlo adds the creativity. we dont have anyone to add in what flamini gives gattuso seedorf are past their time and also id like to see more of merkel
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Am Loving Life In Milan
Boateng is glad to have the Milan fans on his side... Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng revealed that he's enjoying his Italian adventure and loves the way the Rossoneri fans are treating him. Boateng has impressed for the Diavoli since joining the club on loan from Genoa in the summer and had his name sung by the Milan fans at San Siro during their 1-1 draw with Catania on Saturday evening. "When I heard the fans singing my name the feeling was incredible," said the Ghana international, according to Goal.com Italy. "I have never had such a crowd calling my name before, I felt happy like a child. "I did not know the fans felt that way, I only discovered it myself now. They are pleased to see me playing for this great club and if they consider me an idol it means I am already doing something good." The 23-year-old went on to say that the midweek match against Lazio will not be a walk in the park by any means. "Lazio are a strong side, it won't be an easy contest but if we all give 100 per cent we can take home the three points." He concluded by giving his view on the Scudetto race. "When you move from a small club like Portsmouth to a great outfit like Milan it is fantastic. Inter are a very strong squad and won it all last year but that will be difficult to repeat as we have a strong side and will fight. The derby will be a fascinating challenge."
__________________
Forza Milan
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Rumours have it that we'll be changing to a 4-4-2 formation with Ronaldinho & Boateng on the wings.
Never thought of him as a right-winger!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
He isnt a right winger IMO. he is a central midfielder (box to box), he has all the qualities for it. He has power, aggression, great workrate, good passing ability... etc. He has played great vs Auxerre and Catania with these qualities, it would be stupid to play him out of position.
__________________
Forza Milan
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
The 23-year-old, who grew up in Germany, but plays for Ghana national team, had previous spells at Tottenham and Portsmouth, but these aren’t moments he would like to remember, as he tells.
“My personality is more Ghanaian, as I’m always happy and smiling. The German side also comes through in my organization and discipline. “At Tottenham I had the nickname ‘Ghetto Kid,’ but it was part of my past down to the silly things a young man does that obviously I’m not proud of. “It certainly wasn’t a great time of my life in England, even if it forced me to learn a great deal. I didn’t get on with the manager or some of my teammates, but my private life was also not going well.” However, these years have passed and this is a new Boateng, with an improved personality, and a new nickname: Train Without Brakes. “Thiago Silva gave me that name after the first game I played with Milan. I also get along well with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, as we joke around and I hope one day a beautiful friendship can come of it.”
__________________
Forza Milan
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
I like Boateng a lot, and the first few games he was in he really played well, worked tirelessly as well.
However, since he's been told to relax a little I think, and play a little smarter. He was IMO the best player on Ghana in the 2010 World Cup. He played there as an ACM with a completely free role, and was ALL OVER the field. Technically he's not good enough to be a trequartista in Italy, but his hard work warrants him a place in our midfield. Luckily, we currently have a solid midfield in which we've been rotating....After a year or so, we'll know where he plays best, especially once our team is more secure and not in its rebuilding phase. |
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
![]() |
Prince BOA is a guy I didnt want to sign...but he has made me eat humble pie , he's fast strong skillful energetic and will work for and always sacrifice himself for the team....He is a model pro who at 23 has learned his lesson , learned from his mistake and become in my eyes the man.
__________________
Somwhere in the world a woman gives birth every 90 seconds , she must be found and stopped. |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2011
Fave Players: ibra pato pirlo
![]() |
ye ave been made to eat my words wen he first came i fort any one coming form pompy wont millan class but wat can i say i wud take him over flamini any day and gattuso hes not tht ugly nethier he can play a bit too just need to replace seedorf and ave been far from impresd with pirlo too
|
|
|
|