![]() |
|
|
#91 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Abbiati-Amelia
Nesta-Bonera Pirlo-Seedorf Flamini,Ambrosini,Boateng-Straser Zambrota-Antonini we had 5-6 first team players injured for this game. All of their replacement were either direct or indirect cause of the 4 goals conceded. In these circumstances and against highly motivated Udinese, we did well. One more thing. IBRA OMG OMG....what an amazing player he is. Pato is great,but this guy is from another dimension. He has to be up there with C.Ronaldo and Messi,just not as flashy.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#92 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Ah tja, Kaladze was not that bad like people criticized. He was decent-good enough as CB and left fullback (in his about first three seasons with Milan) but getting worse and worse since problem with his brother. With Bonera I only remember he was good partnering with Maldini in some games a couple of years ago and then tested against Inter (big team) and he failed. In normal condition (without problem Kaladze faced) I choose Kaladze over Bonera.
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2011
Fave Players: ibra pato pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Watching the game again, and as bad as Bonera is, I honestly think Seedorf could be worse. What happened to Seedorf's long range shooting. He's 20 or 30 meters wide of the post with every shot. Horrible. He loses the ball in the center of the field often, he jogs around, then he claps to the fans when he leaves?
Very confusing....Enough of Bonera bashing, I think he won't be in the lineup again (I hope )However, Sanchez and Di Natale are very good players, and Di Natale's run and goal was World Class, so Bravo to him. Ibra & Cassano, sit back and enjoy!!! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
The only person that doesn't understand that both Seedorf & Bonera are no more ACM starting material is Allegri, who is actually the coach of the team that is leading Seria-A table by some points. Just don't know what to make of this situation. Or maybe as the Joker said "It Chaos Time"
![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
Last edited by mzk57; 10-01-2011 at 13:06. |
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
![]() |
dude, whoever you put in at the back from the bench will have the same problem. likewise with putting youths in the midfield. it was allegri's safest option.
let's just enjoy being first and have faith in the important players delivering. it could be worse... we could be Juventus. ![]()
__________________
the freewheelin' |
|
|
|
|
|
#97 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
![]() |
Really dissapointed about our preformance. Poor defending but luckily we have got oodles of attacking talent to make up for it. The team wasn't coherent enough and were easily broken down. After this game Bonera and Seedorf really have to be looked at by Allegri, and he needs to make the descision if they are good enough. At this point in time I think the answer is no. I understand all the injuries, but still pretty dissapointing. Well after this, I have come to the conclusion that Robinho can't play AM, and our strongest formation should be this.
------------------------------------------------------------Abbiati------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------Abate------------------------Thiago Silva-------------------------Nesta------------------------------Antonini*----------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Boetang--------------------Pirlo-----------------------Gattuso----------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cassano-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ibrahimovic------------------------------Pato----------------------------------- Bench: Amelia, Yepes, Oddo, Flamini, Ambrosini, Robinho, Oduamadi I have put a star next to Antonini signalling that he needs to be replaced this January. For left back, these are, for me the acceptable options. Fabio Coentrao Diego Contento Domenico Crisctio David Luiz?
__________________
-Headed away by John Clarke, using his head- Last edited by #3Forever; 10-01-2011 at 20:45. |
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
![]() |
ibra is a great great player.. out of those options id pick coentrao no doubt.. for fullback d.luiz as a cb.. man coentrao would be amazing.. coentrao,david luiz,sanchez,lazzari would be a dream team man..
-----------Amelia------------ -Coentrao-d.luiz-silva-Abate- -Boateng---Pirlo----Lazzari-- ----Sanchez----Cassano---- -----------Ibra(pato)------- Your all probably thinking how we gona fit in robinho and pato but, pato is still young we cant rely on him to stay not injured the whole season, and robinho can sub on for either cassano or sanchez every odd game it would add alot of depth to the team, and id absolutely love sanchez at milan.. --- |
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2010
Location: Bangalore
Fave Players: Maldini,Pirlo,Riquelme,*Cassano*,Ibra,Gattuso
![]() |
Wonderful display from our forwards except for robinho who was in and out for most of the game . Pato showed some Character ... hope this goes on . Ibra class play and sacrifised himself most of the times . I hope we get a Left Back in Jan ... cause that could change our destiny to win this league. Strasser needs more playing time ... needs to position himself in the right place .... he left too much of space and Gattuso did his best not to show Strasser at fault . Overall Milan needs a Left back soon or else we are gonna have a tough time once we play aganist the big guns in the Champions League . Hope Galliani does his magic again .
|
|
|
|
|
|
#100 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Despite the two goals of Pato, I thought his performance was awful and hoped he would be replaced by Cassano (I didn't think Allegri would keep all our forwards on the pitch, something he didn't do when Ronaldinho was there) ...
Why ? He missed almost all his dribbles, didn't really help to defend, and he wasn't that good in his attempts to score (because of all the lost balls when dribbling) ... His two goals are good and quite Inzaghi-esque. Actually, for moment, by waiting to see him at full confidence and 100% fit, I think he should play like Inzaghi: not keeping the ball and dribbling, Ibrahimovic does it 10 times better than him, just trying to be at the right place at the right moment to score thanks to the work of his partners ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#101 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#102 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
I saw him only once in defence (and he was our last defender) on a counter attack if I'm not wrong, and I was very surprised at this moment to see him there ... but I didn't see him helping the team that much, and more importantly, he lost the ball almost each time he tried to dribble an opponent, which is each time dangerous for the team (when you try twice or three times and that doesn't work, there is no need to try again and again).
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#103 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
I agree with GeoTav. Pato's good of moment was only the goals. He was just extremely bad at dribbling to pass the opponent and had zero or very low number of chances since he was just so often outside of PK area to play on the wing or to dribble to pass opponent on the flank. Like has been said, he should be more as Inzaghi, a target man.
What he has done with defensive duty should be also improved IMO until the like of a striker who play as most forward defender (as the first wall the opponent have to face when they are attacking). But for this I am not disappointed since what he has done in this new year is an improvement compared to last year regarding his involvement in defending.
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#104 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2011
Fave Players: ibra pato pirlo
![]() |
come on give the kid a brake he's only young.i no he is no ibra but u never no in a few years.i cant understand all critisism we shud be grateful tht we have one of the worlds best tallent's and tht he's not been snaped up by braca madrid or man city or all the other rich boys.(And incase anyone hasent noticed the world's not littered with world class tallent no more)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#105 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
I agree with Siregar and Geo, I thought Pato was absolutely aweful and quite lucky in how he controlled the ball for his second goal and shot it between the defenders legs.
I dont understand why Pato is not being criticized as much as Seedorf for his mistake, because if you look at Udinese's fourth goal, Pato gave them the ball careless by being selfish instead of doing a simple move, and that counter attack resulted in a goal.... and when Seedorf did that for the third goal everyone attacked him. I am not defending Seedorf, infact f**K Seedorf but I'm saying Pato should not be invincible and be free to make these mistakes that we ignore. He is young yea, but that does not mean he can do whatever he wants, He must learn from his mistakes and must improve his decision making...I haven't seen him improve in a long time and has been playing the same as he has last year and the one before. You can argue that he was injured, but the experience of a player always increases and his knowledge of the game as he grows older. I have not seen any development in Pato's case in terms of skill/understanding/football. His only development has been his height and weight, and he couldn't even cope with it given all of his injuries last year.I believe in the kid, but he is not on the right track. He was our worst attacking player against Udinese. |
|
|
|