AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011, 12:25   #1756

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Yesterday I saw for the first time(in Brazil) the rumor about Inter full court pressing on Ganso. What worries me is that just yesterday too, Ganso(at a press conference) really bashed Santos Mgt...first time I saw it and imo it was really strange. Man, I really don´t want to see Ganso at Inter...
I heard Carlo talking about players from all parts of the world. But I´m still waiting to see Allegri talking about the Brazilians we are linked. It´s not like he wasn´t talking about players in Serie A, too... Or he is clueless about SA football or there´s something strange in this silence.

One more time, I want Milan winning regardless of where the players come from. Maybe I´m being unfair, but it´s just that Allegri silence about players we are linked here(S. America) sounds strange for me... NM.
Well, except saying "we need a midfielder" (and saying the kind of qualities he should have), Allegri never really talked about any particular player since he arrived ...

I don't think he doesn't know the SA championships, at least I don't think he knows less than Carlo or others coaches in Italy. What I mean is that the club has scouts and the coach maybe trusts these scouts ? Actually, it should work this way because if the scouts are not trusted by the coach or the management, why are there scouts ?

To make it clear, it's maybe a bit early to ask to Allegri to talk about some players he would want. Let him do his first year here, the guy needs to establish himself as the coach of Milan, he probably has to deal with the egos of our players (so it's more difficult to say "this player is interesting ..."), he probably wants to avoid showing too much interest into players who could take the place of "young" (by young, I mean U30 who are slowly establishing themselves in our first team: Antonini, Flamini, Abate, Thiago Silva, Pato, ...) first team players, ...

It's just some ideas why the guy doesn't talk too much about potentially new players, about prospects and interesting players from other clubs ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 13:29   #1757

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't be too miffed at missing contreao or be mad about getting marcelo. defensively both are poor and abate is better in that respect.

I'd prefer to get someone like Zapata, then add mids with all round game like Jucilei & Sissokho of Toulouse. These 3 with a few youngsters being promoted and some of the elder players like seedorf, zambro, oddo, janku, roma, inzaghi being moved on would be a good summer.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 14:13   #1758

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
to Brasileiro: thanks
Aficio is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 14:26   #1759

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Not sure Cassano should be classified as a trequartista, but it'll mostly depend on performances this season imo (I think once fit he'll start there). Robinho definitely shouldn't be called a ACM, as he really isn't suited to the role. He's a second forward and should only be used as such imo.

IMO, none of Seedorf, Boateng, Cassano and Robinho are trequasita. Seedorf is or was a complete midfielder so CM is the best position for him, Boateng's tactical sense, passing & shooting accuracy are lacked.

However, with the presence of fantasista like Ibra and support from the regista Pirlo, Milan could use one of the 4 as ACM, and this tactic is quite good.

So I think let Seedorf go, convert Boateng to a dynamic CM, let Cassano & Binho be the sub for both ACM and SS areas, and bring Ganso in start ACM is the right thing to do in summer.

For now, we are not really need Ganso.
Aficio is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 18:45   #1760

XaviPirlo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2011
XaviPirlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
But they need to respect the coach will, or it will be a recipe for disaster.

Berlusconi has ZERO relations in Brazil, Christian. ZERO. Galliani was the one constructing some bridges here, but Berlusca burn that one. Galliani now is a hero for Flamengo(and he openly said here that he is a Flamengo fan), but is "hated" by Gremio and Palmeiras I have faith Galliani will construct good relations here, no doubt. He was real nice with everyone here(I didn´t know he has a flat in Rio), but we now are even with everyone... Even more because of our "broke" label.

Regarding your second question, we clearly still have this reputation of being fair with Brazilians. But with the sell of Kaka it became clear that no Brazilian player will be a Bandiera(sp?) of the Club. For the right money, they´re expandable. Plus, these R. Madrid-like rumors about Pato a month ago opened some eyes, too. To be fair, Robinho relative success is a good thing for us Brazilian market wise, but we don´t have that edge anymore.

Yesterday I saw for the first time(in Brazil) the rumor about Inter full court pressing on Ganso. What worries me is that just yesterday too, Ganso(at a press conference) really bashed Santos Mgt...first time I saw it and imo it was really strange. Man, I really don´t want to see Ganso at Inter...
I heard Carlo talking about players from all parts of the world. But I´m still waiting to see Allegri talking about the Brazilians we are linked. It´s not like he wasn´t talking about players in Serie A, too... Or he is clueless about SA football or there´s something strange in this silence.

One more time, I want Milan winning regardless of where the players come from. Maybe I´m being unfair, but it´s just that Allegri silence about players we are linked here(S. America) sounds strange for me... NM.

Doesn't matter really if he has a good relationship with the clubs or not.. with small teams in brazil etc where alot of young talent is brought up in my opinion, money talks. When we sold milan Ibra he was sold for nothing in comparison to what we bought him for, he's doing well now im happy as long as he doesnt go to madrid.. and as far as south american football goes.. welllll i have to say argentinian talent< brazilian talent right now.

the likes of di maria,messi,higuain,aguero,tevez,lamela,pastore,mascherano,milito,palermo,lavezzi.. all great players to look into, not saying brazil doesnt have talents either with ganso and neymar and the likes..

Last edited by XaviPirlo; 12-01-2011 at 18:50.
XaviPirlo is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 20:56   #1761

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XaviPirlo View Post
Doesn't matter really if he has a good relationship with the clubs or not.. with small teams in brazil etc where alot of young talent is brought up in my opinion, money talks. When we sold milan Ibra he was sold for nothing in comparison to what we bought him for, he's doing well now im happy as long as he doesnt go to madrid.. and as far as south american football goes.. welllll i have to say argentinian talent< brazilian talent right now.

the likes of di maria,messi,higuain,aguero,tevez,lamela,pastore,mascherano,milito,palermo,lavezzi.. all great players to look into, not saying brazil doesnt have talents either with ganso and neymar and the likes..
You mean argentinian talent > brazilian talent.... which I strongly disagree anyway...Argentinians are very over rated, always have been always will be.....thats my opinion. Not all obviously, but most.


We need to create a thread to monitor the contract situation of all of our older players, but before we create one we need to make sure of all of the details. This is important especially in January, because we have so many players with contracts expiring in the following summer, and if we dont renew it soon, it can mean in all likeliness that they are out next summer.

Here's what I know, please correct me if I am wrong and please add what I have forgotten:

2011 expiring contracts
Seedorf
Ambrosini
Inzaghi
Roma
Jankulovski
Pirlo
Amelia
Boateng
Nesta

2012 expiring contracts
Zambrotta
Oddo
Gattuso


I would renew the contract of all of the players in bold, and buy replacements for them in the mean time to either replace them immediately or once they are gone. Boateng and Amelia are both on here on loan that expires in the summer. Preziosi yesterday said Boateng will stay in Milan next summer. I would also consider renewing Inzaghi's contract depending on his last few games. I would like to spend our Non-EU spot on an Ambrosini replacement next summer (Jucilei)


Galliani said today: "If I talked to other players while I was at Brazil, I wouldn't tell you..and if I said I didn't I would be a liar." He also said something in the lines of, last summer we thought we would get no one but we ended up with Ibra and Robinho on the last days, so all I can say is that the market closes on January 31st. Galliani also said that he wouldn't describe Mister X because you would know him right away. He also said if a player were to come it will be in the summer, because we already used our Non-EU spot on Robinho.

Last edited by hitmannq8; 12-01-2011 at 21:04.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 22:32   #1762

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XaviPirlo View Post
Doesn't matter really if he has a good relationship with the clubs or not.. with small teams in brazil etc where alot of young talent is brought up in my opinion, money talks. When we sold milan Ibra he was sold for nothing in comparison to what we bought him for, he's doing well now im happy as long as he doesnt go to madrid.. and as far as south american football goes.. welllll i have to say argentinian talent< brazilian talent right now.
You better do a research before talking about Brazilian clubs. Rarely a BIG talent come to Europe from a small club. We are not Argentine where the Clubs are in a mess money wise. Why do you think Pato chose us and not Chelsea??

Regarding argentine talent being better, Messi aside, you´re deadly wrong. But since you´re a Barca fan, I can understand your logic. I´m used to Barça fans speech...

Quote:
the likes of di
maria,messi,higuain,aguero,tevez,lamela,pastore,mascherano,milito,palermo,lavezzi.. all great players to look into, not saying brazil doesnt have talents either with ganso and neymar and the likes..
So, you put a list of several good(some not so good) but overrated argentine players(Messi aside) to make your point? I will use hitmannq8(he´s not Brazilian) quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
You mean argentinian talent > brazilian talent.... which I strongly disagree anyway...Argentinians are very over rated, always have been always will be.....thats my opinion. Not all obviously, but most.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 22:41   #1763

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Well, except saying "we need a midfielder" (and saying the kind of qualities he should have), Allegri never really talked about any particular player since he arrived ...

I don't think he doesn't know the SA championships, at least I don't think he knows less than Carlo or others coaches in Italy. What I mean is that the club has scouts and the coach maybe trusts these scouts ? Actually, it should work this way because if the scouts are not trusted by the coach or the management, why are there scouts ?
Maybe you´re right, but I´m almost sure someone posted quotes here in MM from Allegri talking about possible targets for Milan, and telling names... Strange.

Or maybe is just me scared of all the rumors I´m hearing here in Brazil right now
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 23:24   #1764

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
what ever the case.... south america will always be he talent pool of the world in regards to Fantasisti. I dont think its necessary to fight over who is "better"... we could be here all day. pointless.

long live Che'.
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 23:32   #1765

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
For all of us who have wondered who took the NON-EU spot, It's Robinho.....

Finally here's the proof from Galliani's lips:

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=42752
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 23:59   #1766

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I would take Marcelo over Coentrao anyday.

As for the Ganso thing, well, if Inter/Leo indeeds sign him before Milan, then it is only Milan MGT to blame, since it won't be the first time Milan let slip a good player to another team after watching and scouting him for years. What scares me is the most is Hernanes and Lazio, as I have a strong feeling that if Lazio cannot qualify for CL, they might sell Hernanes to earn some quick cash, can you imagine Hernanes playing in INter with Sneijder and Ganso.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 13-01-2011, 04:53   #1767

Milanster

Registered User
 
Milanster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Pato, Kaka, Gattuso, Inzaghi
Milanster is on a distinguished road
Milan push for Criscito
http://www.football-italia.net/jan13c.html

Milan will make an effort to sign Italy international full-back Domenico Criscito in the January transfer window, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

It's no secret that the League leaders plan to reinforce their squad in view of the second half of the season.

Speaking to Sky Italia last night Adriano Galliani said that two players could arrive before deadline day.

It's thought that one will be a midfielder with Andrea Lazzari and Mark Van Bommel being mooted as possible candidates.

La Gazzetta dello Sport understands Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri has added Criscito to the wishlist.

Allegri is keen to bolster Milan's defence in light of Sunday's 4-4 draw with Udinese.

Earlier this week Genoa President Enrico Preziosi said Criscito is 99 per cent staying in Genoa, partly because they have already sold a key component of their defence in Andrea Ranocchia and don't want to have to completely rebuild their backline in January.

However, Milan have a very good relationship with Genoa, as became apparent in the deal that took Kevin-Prince Boateng to San Siro.
Milanster is offline  
Old 13-01-2011, 05:02   #1768

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Was just about to post that Milanster , a good option in my book better than what we have.I also like how Galliani says we may sign 2 players before the deadline day.These hopefully will be Criscito and Lazzari , but Im hoping for D.Luiz and Leo Messi...lol
__________________
Somwhere in the world a woman gives birth every 90 seconds , she must be found and stopped.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 13-01-2011, 05:06   #1769

abbeyleemaniac

Registered User
 
abbeyleemaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
MERCATO

Milan due idee: Criscito+ Lazzari

Milan Lab su Cassano

Perfetto in un mese

Sirugu potrebbe andaré al Milan per sostituire Abbiati

Oggi Lazzari andra da Cellino a chieddere di essere ceduto


Sources: All for La Gazzetta dello sport.
abbeyleemaniac is offline  
Old 13-01-2011, 05:16   #1770

abbeyleemaniac

Registered User
 
abbeyleemaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
i hope we end up with Criscito, Lazzari and Mexes. All of them would increase quality. we would add more options in midfield with Lazzari, Mexes is good player, though sometimes he makes simple mistakes, yet he is much better than combined Bonera, Yepes and Papa. Bonera, who doesnt know how to defence. (you should first watch him vs Rooney than vs Di Natale and Denis) i think it will be enough for you to understand he doesnt know how to defending) What Bonera does can not be called as defending.

Regarding Gk, i would be happier if we end up with Handanovic or Diego Alves, and however Sirugu is a gk that i rate high, his contract expires in 2012, it would be nice to sign him for a low price...
abbeyleemaniac is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.