![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Lecce - Milan (16/01/11 - 20:45)
Nobody creating the new topic and there are what seems to be 2 spam threads in this category, so I create the next game topic just to avoid seeing these spam threads in first !!
![]() What can I say about this game (I don't have much time right now to find statistics) ? It's an away game against the 18th of Serie A, so it should be a win for us !! 15/01 - 18:00 Napoli - Fiorentina 15/01 - 20:45 Inter - Bologna 16/01 - 12:30 Cagliari - Palermo 16/01 - 15:00 Juventus - Bari Lazio - Sampdoria Cesena - Roma 16/01 - 20:45 Lecce - Milan Forza Rossoneri !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Lecce - Milan (16th Jan, 2011)
Things haven't been so smoothly in the past few matches for AC Milan, so I have decided to take control of things again & start a thread, because last few times I did that, ACM won few matches in a row, including the derby
![]() VS ![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
Last edited by mzk57; 13-01-2011 at 05:37. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Challenge: having 5 Lecce - Milan topics on Sunday !! ![]()
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
So sorry Geo, don't know how I missed your thread. I though every body was till interested in that 4-4 result & Pato discussion. Okay modes close this thread, or maybe merge it with Geo's one
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
What can I say about this game (I don't have much time right now to find statistics) ? It's an away game against the 18th of Serie A, so it should be a win for us !!
15/01 - 18:00 Napoli - Fiorentina 15/01 - 20:45 Inter - Bologna 16/01 - 12:30 Cagliari - Palermo 16/01 - 15:00 Juventus - Bari Lazio - Sampdoria Cesena - Roma 16/01 - 20:45 Lecce - Milan Forza Rossoneri !! I pasted my post from the other topic, so just close the one I created ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Seems as though we'll have Nesta & Flamini back for Sunday. Very exciting times, we have a lot of a transfer rumors, and a Sunday night match to focus on against Lecce. Also, the Australian Open starts immediately after Milan's match
![]() http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/131613 Flamini probably won't start, but will feature, and I think Nesta will play. Somehow I don't see Seedorf in the lineup, and certainly not Bonera ![]() My Lineup (although it's early) ---------Ibrahimovic--------Pato--------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------Robinho/Cassano--------------- ----Strasser----------------------Gattuso------- --------------------Ambrosini-------------------- --------------------------------------------------- Antonini-----T.Silva------Nesta------Abate----- --------------------------------------------------- --------------------Amelia------------------------ * Once Cassano becomes fit, I think he will take over ACM for the rest of this year, then we will buy Ganso/Lamela or someone else in the Summer 2011. For now, Cassano/Robinho/Boateng/Seedorf will share that position, although I don't think anyone really wants to see Seedorf anymore. My opinion is that Cassano will eventually occupy that role in Serie A. * We have plenty of strong Defensive Midfielders, so ACM and LB are the two priorities looking at this lineup. Also, getting rid of Bonera, one of Sokratis/Yepes, and Onyewu for hopefully D. Luiz and Astori would also be nice. I really don't see Bonera starting at CB anymore. * We're all set in attack as all 4 strikers are currently healthy (besides Inzaghi) Forza Milan ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Given our current squad, I get the feeling we could have Robinho moved up to SS if either Ibra or Pato are having an off day in that case, the treat we have with Cassano as an ACM backup right now is that we can take off whoever isn't really playing well without a drop in quality, something that we've seriously lacked since Sheva and Kaka moved on (like 5 years ago) . With Nesta back, I can see us playing Abate and Antonini exclusively to bomb forward without fear. With Flams back, we have a more dynamic midfield with a bit more bite in defense and unpredicability in attack (should they decide to bomb forward). Thank god our injury woes are easing up, and so quickly too. This month is the month of "easy teams" and with it, a lot of potential banana skins. If we can manage well, we could end up way ahead of the chasing pack. If not, then we'll end up messing up what we've worked so hard in the first half of the season to build.
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers: Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Btw not so related to Milan-Lecce game but still has to do with the preparation of Milan are doing now, some players from Primavera joined the first team training. They are Calvano, Fossati, Davide (GK) and Rodrigo Ely. I am surprised that Ely is already called to train with the senior team although he has been training with Primavera for about a year. The call-up of the young players are probably for Coppa game but who knows? We have Allegri who played 18 years old unknown player in the heart of attacking department! I keep my hope that one of them (I hope Fossati) will be called up and sit on the bench.
![]() About Lecce's game, what I want is having Pirlo back to the team and of course Nesta too.
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Both great prospects, with no news from them ever since last year :P
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers: Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
![]() EDIT: Does anyone know of good websites to buy AC Milan apparel.. like a good Milan Winter Jacket? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Cassano gets 30 minutes and another 3 assists.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Try here: http://www.calcioitalia.com/Articoli...Italia+Serie+A My friend went to this store when she was in Rome, the goods are official and ad decent prices. Got myself a Milan bracelet here. My friend is deciding on a pink Milan scarf (She's a Lazio fan, I'm trying to convert her :P).
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers: Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Nice predictation, forza Milan ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Our results away: 6-2-1 (20 points), 13 goals scored, 7 goals conceded
9 games played: LDWWWWDWW Lecce results at home: 4-2-3 (14 points), 12 goals scored, 12 goals conceded 9 games played: WDWWDLLWL As it's like a new season starting, the first results in 2011 are maybe more important than our last 5 games away or their last 5 games at home ... So Milan in 2011: WD (5 goals scored, 4 goals conceded) So Lecce in 2011: LW (2 goals scored, 2 goals conceded)
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
![]() |
i hope to see a good game.. i really miss pirlo when is he coming back? the team completely changes once we have pirlo and boateng too ??
|
|
|
|