![]() |
|
|
#46 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Given how things went these past two games, here are the targets we should set ourselves for the game tonight:
If we manage to keep a clean sheet tonight, we'll still maintain our best defensive record a la Serie A (Merda are on equal footing with 17 goals shipped so far) Score more than 2 goals then we will have the best attack in Serie A as well (Juve are on 35 taken, whilst we are on 34) Win our match, and we will have extended our lead to 6 points over Napoli and Lazio (Us on 40 currently, and them on 37 with a game more) So I think our target tonight is clear: 2 goals or above scored, nil conceeded and a win for the evening. Then we can brag about being the best at everything in the League ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers: Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Please MM fans don't worry at all even if Bonera is playing a CD
There is no chance in hell of AC Milan not getting 3 points with a healthy positive goal difference form this match, simply because I have started this thread. Well, technically Geo started the first thread, but then he sacrificed his, knowing I bring the good luck So congrats for the 3 points in advance. Cheers!
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
I watched the whole game. 2 Goals if not 3 were passes by Bologna STRAIGHT to inter Strikers... It was as if the game was fixed. Bologna failed to pay their players this week, and were fined 2 points, so perhaps the players did it on purpose??? ![]() I feel bad for that club as they're falling apart quickly. As for Inter, I think they're a World Class team, in which had a huge let down after Mourinho left and Benitez the idiot replaced him, however, I still think we have the potential to be even better than Inter, and we have more talent and potential within our squad. I honestly think they've peaked as far as their top quality. They will, however, be our direct rivals for the scudetto for the next few years, as I just don't see Lazio, Napoli, Juventus, or Roma having enough quality at the moment to get it done. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
My Lineup for tonight:
--------Ibrahimovic-------Pato------------ ----------------------------------------------- ------------------Merkel-------------------- -----Flamini-----------------Gattuso--------- -----------------Ambrosini-------------------- Antonini---------------------------------Abate --------------Silva----Nesta------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------Amelia------------------------- Subs: Cassano for Merkel at some point, Robinho for Ibra or Pato, Strasser for one of our DM's, preferably Flamini ------------------------------------------------------- * I'm sorry, but even against Lecce, I don't want Seedorf or Bonera seeing the field anymore, perhaps just to cheer players and hug them as they come off, perhaps give them a drink |
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Is Nesta definitely fit for tonight? If he's back and going to start, then that's a huge boost for our team.
To Elmago: I doubt we'll see Merkel from the start..when there's someone like Robinho on the bench. It's more likely we'll see good ol' Clarence Seedorf start from the beginning. I'm willing to bet that if he does start, he'll have a good game and people will forget all about his inconsistency. |
|
|
|
|
|
#52 | |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
LOL I've never used signatures before but that's too hilarious for me not to snag it..thanks Gabriel for giving me my first signature in 4+ years!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2010
![]() |
my prediction for the match: milan 4 lecce 0 pato scores 2 goals, ibra 2 goals and 2 asisst seedorf 1 assist(althought i dont like him) and finally cassano 1 asisst.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Amelia; Abate, Nesta, Thiago, Bonera; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini; Seedorf; Pato, Ibrahimovic.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#57 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
LECCE-MILAN: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
LECCE: Rosati; Tomovic, Gustavo, Fabiano, Mesbah; Vives; Munari, Olivera, Grossmuller; Jeda, Di Michele. MILAN: Amelia; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Bonera; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini; Seedorf; Pato, Ibrahimovic.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
I can't believe Bonera is best option we have at LB. I think Ibra will score 2, Pato 2 ... we killed them last time, and Ronaldinho looked like he did against Real Madrid when he played for Barcelona..... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Goa/Bombay
Fave Players: Maldini, baggio,Maradona,Van basten
![]() |
allegri maybe thinks that seedorf learned from his mistakes and is going to be like superhero now... bonera LB ? i'd think that he'd play abate at LB and Bonera at RB !
why are they in the lineup really ? |
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Well at least it beats Bonera at CD
![]()
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|