AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-01-2011, 22:37   #1936

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Actually I just went and youtube scouted Ziegler, I am very impressed with how he scores goals... he scores alot more goals than I am used to from a full back, he doesn't assist enough though and his defense isn't great... but he's scored a few free kick rocket shots with his left foot too. He looks so much better than Criscito that was rated for somewhere between 12-18million!

GeoTav, I really don't think he has any agreement with Real like how you think. Real Madrid are really set on the left flank, they have Marcelo and a sub as Arbeloa, there's no way that Mourinho will bring Coentrao to replace Marcelo because Marcelo is now one of Mourinho's first players in the starting 11. I can see Barcelona making a bid for Coentrao, that's the only position that they are not excellent in. Man United also have Evra, who is also playing very well for them and will play for them for at least 2 more years, I don't think they will join the race for him.

I remember seeing an interview in the summer with Rui Costa, and he said that Milan have the priority on all of his players at Benfica. I don't think getting Coentrao is impossible and is definitely within reach. We were almost going to pay 15m for Cissokho but cancelled at the last minute, I think it is fair to say Coentrao is a much better option than Cissokho so I think going 5m extra for a player that will be a starter in this team for the next decade will be a very wise move.

and we can save a little money for the summer, let go of Seedorf, Pirlo and Ambrosini and get in CESC FABREGAS with the wages we save from those 3. Actually let me calculate how much those three make in wages: Seedorf 4.5, Pirlo 6m, Ambrosini 4m, that's 14.5 + another 14.5 for taxes so thats 29 MILLION we are spending every year on three players that are past their best.... Thats 29 million, with another 10 million, can bring the best midfielder in the world Cesc Fabregas, I wish Galliani considers him. Hope Cesc also realises that if he goes to Barca, he will not find any place.
I have watched Sampdoria a descent amount as in America Fox Soccer Channel shows a lot of Serie A, and he is probably the best Left Back in Serie A. He is better than dirty filthy Chivu, and Juventus' wing backs are just bad. He's a big step up from Antonini, I can guarantee you. He can score, cross, defend, and he's actually left footed.

As for Cesc Fabregas, dream on....
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 19-01-2011, 22:50   #1937

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
I like coentrao very much,he is top level already.but we are back to where we started again,do we have the fund nowadays?

I think the predictable realistic budget for next summer will be around 30 million,and david ruiz should be No1 priority.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline  
Old 19-01-2011, 23:50   #1938

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
I have watched Sampdoria a descent amount as in America Fox Soccer Channel shows a lot of Serie A, and he is probably the best Left Back in Serie A. He is better than dirty filthy Chivu, and Juventus' wing backs are just bad. He's a big step up from Antonini, I can guarantee you. He can score, cross, defend, and he's actually left footed.

As for Cesc Fabregas, dream on....
Well the best left back in serie A is Riise.
Ziegler has 5 career goals and 11 assists, and all in serie A. He played in tottenham, hamburg and wigan and it wasnt a good spell most of the time as a sub, I'm not really decided on Ziegler nor criscito they are both an average players and I can't really understand the hype around criscito he didn't live up the hype when he used to be a juventus youngster. So I'm not gonna say that I don't want any of them because anything over zambrotta, bonera, oddo, antonini and jankulovski is a heavenly upgrade
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 01:49   #1939

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
has anyone seen the U-20 world cup game of Argentina?

anyone notice Juan Manuel Iturbe???? This kid is dominated the first game just like how Messi dominated the youth championships before he hit the fame.... I remember Genoa were trying to buy this kid last summer... he's worth keeping an eye on. Could be even better than Ganso/Lamela and cheaper.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 01:57   #1940

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
We all have to understand that every team has gone through what we have gone through, i mean with this hole rebuilding stage etcetc. its not that were cheap- we have contracts with players like gattuso,ambrosini,seedorf,bonera,janku,antonini,zambrotta these are probably some hefty wages.. if we let off all those players including tax it would be somewhere close to 80-100 million A YEAR maybe even more.. its all a rebuilding stage i guess you could say, right now barcelona has all their players either in their prime or in their growing stage but all phenominal talents, lets not forget when gattuso,pirlo,seedorf etc were all in the same age category and were all great players, the problem is WERE . the thing that made me nervous is we didnt start to rebuild quicker, in all honestly the only constructive mercato we had so far was this summer past buying ibra and robinho getting rid of huntelaar and boriello and kaladze etc bringing in papa and also getting rid of an out of shape dinho whom is 30 for cassano 28 who has alot more to offer nowadays then dinho.

out-bonera,antonini,seedorf
in-ziegler,lazzari,a striker
MilanMikey is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 02:19   #1941

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
There are still plenty of dead weights such as Seedorf, Bonera, Papa, Janku, Oddo, Zambro, and to some extend even Pirlo, Ambro and Gattuso.
Ofcourse getting them all away and replace with players ain't possible, but hopefully in Galli and company can do so within 2 yrs, since the focal point of Milan is Ibra and he is 29, so the time to win is now instead of 5 yrs later.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 03:45   #1942

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
has anyone seen the U-20 world cup game of Argentina?

anyone notice Juan Manuel Iturbe???? This kid is dominated the first game just like how Messi dominated the youth championships before he hit the fame.... I remember Genoa were trying to buy this kid last summer... he's worth keeping an eye on. Could be even better than Ganso/Lamela and cheaper.
Goal.com had already gone one step further by calling him The New Messi.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 03:57   #1943

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by elmago99

Listen, I'd LOVE for us to get Coentrao in the Summer. I don't feel we're good enough to win Champions League this year, but with 2-3 more signings, we can maybe challenge next year. The problem is that I think there will be a lot more competition in the summer for guys like D. Luiz, Coentrao, Ganso, Lamela, etc. which is why I'd snap them up now, and use them to help win us the Scudetto, which should be our main focus this year.

I would not mind:

Starting RB: Abate
Backup RB: Antonini, Zambrotta

Starting LB: Coentrao
Backup LB: Ziegler

Starting CB's: Nesta, T. Silva
Backup CB's: D. Silva, Astori, Sokratis

Dead wood to leave: Onyewu, Yepes, Jankulovski, Oddo
Agree generally, sale pato next summer, get david ruiz and coentrao,upgrade our defenceline to top level;set CL champion as No1 objective next 2 seasons when ibra in his prime time and before nesta hit decline period. buy ganso and lamela with our annual transfer budget for gradual rebuilding.
__________________
ac mi is rolling

Last edited by will4li; 20-01-2011 at 04:00.
will4li is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 04:18   #1944

abbeyleemaniac

Registered User
 
abbeyleemaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
1) Esteban Andrada (Lanús)

2) Germán Pezzella (River)

3) Nicolás Tagliafico (Banfield)

4) Hugo Martín Nervo (Arsenal)

5) Bruno Zucculini (Racing)

6) Leonel Galeano (Independiente)

7) Juan Iturbe (sin club)

8) Ezequiel Cirigliano (River Plate)

9) Rogelio Gabriel Funes Mori (River Plate)

10) Michael Hoyos (Estudiantes LP)

11) Sergio Araujo (Boca)

12) Rodrigo Rey (River Plate)

13) Leandro González Pires (River Plate)

14) Claudio Mosca (Arsenal)

15) Adrián Martínez (San Lorenzo)

16) Rodrigo Battaglia (Huracán)

17) Héctor Cardozo (Estudiantes La Plata)

18) Lucas Rodríguez (Argentinos Juniors)

19) Facundo Pereyra (Banfield)

20) Mauro Díaz (River Plate)
abbeyleemaniac is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 04:38   #1945

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Erm, and your point is. . .
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 04:40   #1946

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
Not in my book is he one of the best. He is a thick mf.

All you mentioned are better than him esp Alves & Maicon. You can add Ivanovic too, and prob half a dozen Brazilians nobody has heard of.

He gave an interview a few months ago that was clearly racists. I'm not going to dig it up as I find the player disgusting.

Ironic for someone of gypsy extraction to be a racist, esp in Spain.

Abate has shown more def awareness and covering ability this season than Ramos has ever done as a rb.
I disagree with Abate > Ramos. I'm not saying Ramos is THE best in the world, just saying that he's one of the better ones and in my opinion he's surely good enough for Milan.

I know Ramos can be quite dirty sometimes. If he's a racist then that, of course, is disgusting. But I'm not aware that he is.
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 07:24   #1947

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dzLml0LTQzMzAy
hahahha leo want ganso hmmmm

we buy retro zigler wtf he is like antonini with more best form in the moment ...
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 09:30   #1948

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like we gonna sign Reto Ziegler. Dont know really why as zambrotta and Antonini are just as good or maybe even better.
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 09:32   #1949

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
About the Sergio Ramos discussion, my 2 cents about that are that this player is a kind of dirty Maicon. Physically and technically, he can do whatever Maicon does. His problem is that he has no brain ...

Anyway, there is room for improvement, let's remember that Maicon was nothing before coming to Inter, he was a joke in Monaco, and suddenly turned into one of the best, if not the best, RB in the world.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 20-01-2011, 09:41   #1950

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
Looks like we gonna sign Reto Ziegler. Dont know really why as zambrotta and Antonini are just as good or maybe even better.
Zambrotta is injured and is good but can't play anymore more than 2 games in a row.

Antonini and Abate are, as a consequence, our only serious options available for these positions. We clearly need one, if not two, players. It's why I believe we could take both Criscito and Ziegler for example. Antonini would switch to the right side, there would be a turnover between Abate and Anto, one between Criscito and Ziegler on the left, it would just be good ...

And I always thought Ziegler was a good player. So I think he will be a good squad player.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.