AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-01-2011, 13:17   #10

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Christian, it seems that Galliani is working primarily for the future, with the transfer market, and depending on what money is remaining, he THEN will give out contracts to the ones they think deserve it.

Personally, I think Seedorf, Jankulovski will be out for sure. I could see Flamini being sold as well, hopefully with Jucilei coming in. Pirlo and Ambrosini - I don't know, but I would not renew Ambrosini, and instead give Pirlo a new 2 year contract worth 2m a season. If he takes it, he takes it, if not... thank you for everything.

Inzaghi also should be given a new 1 contract with lower wages. He deserves it. I believe Nesta as well will renew for 2 years, hopefully we can lower his wages but I think Milan are worried he might go to Lazio so we might be forced to give him high wages.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.