![]() |
|
|
#106 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
![]() |
My thoughts are with all Egyptian people. I have many friends there, but I'm unable to contact them. terrible stuff.
I hope my great friend Hany is ok., but also all Egyptian MM members. @Elamgo99, MM forum is no place for politics. I may or may not agree with you, but non the less, please refrain from political posts here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#107 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hoping everybody is ok and the country and people survive this and become stronger. Being born in the middle east I have a lot I could say but I will not get into politics here
![]()
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#108 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
I don't know why it can't be discussed, especially in specific section outside the Football talk. Especially since as an American, I'm criticizing my own country. I respect those of all political, cultural, nationalities, esp if they're Rossoneri
![]() Anyways, I can see it's very delicate here, so it won't happen again. Nonetheless, I hope all are safe in Egypt, I have many Egyptian friends here in NYC, and they have expressed their fears. I hope all for the best... |
|
|
|
|
|
#109 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Yea Elmago there's rules against religious and political talks because in general those never really end well. We're all from different places and raised in different cultures and it's very unlikely for one person to see the other person's view, especially on such sensitive topics.
That being said, I hope the situation in Egypt is rectified soon and that all the egyptian MM members are doing fine. The bbc website had constant updates of the situation when I last checked this morning.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#110 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
yeah i hope all the Egyptian Rossoneri are safe and sound and even though they ared not Milanisti i hope my Juventini bros are safe as well.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#111 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
![]() |
Quote:
and yeah, Change, Yes we Can ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#112 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
The people are okay in Egypt as now the people are protecting themselves in clans. There also is a French company that is going against the government and is starting to sell internet connections to all the homes in Egypt. A friend of mine had dropped out this semester and went back to Egypt yesterday because of this.
They'll be alright... |
|
|
|
|
|
#113 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Fave Players: Pippo
![]() |
Unfortunately when dictators fall, vultures will come under the cloak of democracy and take everything you have built and produced for decades. It happened to us and will happen to north Africa. The story is the same only the victims change.
__________________
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."George Best" |
|
|
|
|
|
#114 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#115 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Like I said you don't want to go there. You'll just end up offending people and it will not end on a good note. So please refrain from the political comments from now on.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#116 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
![]() |
annnd it's gonna get ugly in Egypt!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#117 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Mobarak is a war creminal
__________________
Mobarak is a war crimenal |
|
|
|
|
|
#118 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#119 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Quote:
He is the terrorist. he is the CIA puppet. He is the only president in the entire history who kidnapped his people for a week without Internet or cell phones. He is the only president in the entire history who spend 30 years with emergency law. I wish I can speak better english so that I can express my self better and I hope I was in a better mood to write but I was in al Tahrir square for almost nine days so far and I am very tired an dbadly injured right now.
__________________
Mobarak is a war crimenal |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#120 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|