AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-01-2011, 12:39   #106

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
My thoughts are with all Egyptian people. I have many friends there, but I'm unable to contact them. terrible stuff.

I hope my great friend Hany is ok., but also all Egyptian MM members.

@Elamgo99, MM forum is no place for politics. I may or may not agree with you, but non the less, please refrain from political posts here.
El Fre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 12:42   #107

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Hoping everybody is ok and the country and people survive this and become stronger. Being born in the middle east I have a lot I could say but I will not get into politics here
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 13:03   #108

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
I don't know why it can't be discussed, especially in specific section outside the Football talk. Especially since as an American, I'm criticizing my own country. I respect those of all political, cultural, nationalities, esp if they're Rossoneri

Anyways, I can see it's very delicate here, so it won't happen again. Nonetheless, I hope all are safe in Egypt, I have many Egyptian friends here in NYC, and they have expressed their fears. I hope all for the best...
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 15:41   #109

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Yea Elmago there's rules against religious and political talks because in general those never really end well. We're all from different places and raised in different cultures and it's very unlikely for one person to see the other person's view, especially on such sensitive topics.

That being said, I hope the situation in Egypt is rectified soon and that all the egyptian MM members are doing fine. The bbc website had constant updates of the situation when I last checked this morning.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 15:53   #110

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
yeah i hope all the Egyptian Rossoneri are safe and sound and even though they ared not Milanisti i hope my Juventini bros are safe as well.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 17:47   #111

Ace

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Ace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Yea Elmago there's rules against religious and political talks because in general those never really end well. We're all from different places and raised in different cultures and it's very unlikely for one person to see the other person's view, especially on such sensitive topics.

That being said, I hope the situation in Egypt is rectified soon and that all the egyptian MM members are doing fine. The bbc website had constant updates of the situation when I last checked this morning.
go Al jazeera International... 24/7 live...

and yeah, Change, Yes we Can
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 19:25   #112

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
The people are okay in Egypt as now the people are protecting themselves in clans. There also is a French company that is going against the government and is starting to sell internet connections to all the homes in Egypt. A friend of mine had dropped out this semester and went back to Egypt yesterday because of this.

They'll be alright...
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 22:33   #113

jovola

Registered User
 
jovola's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Fave Players: Pippo
jovola is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately when dictators fall, vultures will come under the cloak of democracy and take everything you have built and produced for decades. It happened to us and will happen to north Africa. The story is the same only the victims change.
__________________
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."George Best"
jovola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:00   #114

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
go Al jazeera International... 24/7 live...

and yeah, Change, Yes we Can
We got hoodwinked by him. I want my change back.
tardissun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:41   #115

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovola View Post
Unfortunately when dictators fall, vultures will come under the cloak of democracy and take everything you have built and produced for decades. It happened to us and will happen to north Africa. The story is the same only the victims change.
Like I said you don't want to go there. You'll just end up offending people and it will not end on a good note. So please refrain from the political comments from now on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 16:49   #116

Ace

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Ace is on a distinguished road
annnd it's gonna get ugly in Egypt!!
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:59   #117

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Mobarak is a war creminal
__________________
Mobarak is a war crimenal
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:53   #118

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hany.Egypt View Post
Mobarak is a war creminal
May the people get the change they want to see

Question for Hany: I heard ElBaradei is a CIA puppet trying to seize control but the people don't actually even care about him. Is this true?
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:22   #119

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Question for Hany: I heard ElBaradei is a CIA puppet trying to seize control but the people don't actually even care about him. Is this true?
Not True, El Baradei is the former IAEA who won noble peace price in 2008, and he has a secular Agenda no more no less, that dosen't mean he is a CIA or any one else puppet, he is a true Egyptian who believes in democarcy Just like me, that doesn't mean I am a pro or anti El Baradei, We in Egypt believe that that constitution + Free election = any one in charge no matter his/her agenda even if they were the Islamic brotherhood (who are not as strong as it seems and not terrorist as well) the problem is in Mobarak regime who killed around 500 people in two days just to stay in power.
He is the terrorist.
he is the CIA puppet.
He is the only president in the entire history who kidnapped his people for a week without Internet or cell phones.
He is the only president in the entire history who spend 30 years with emergency law.
I wish I can speak better english so that I can express my self better and I hope I was in a better mood to write but I was in al Tahrir square for almost nine days so far and I am very tired an dbadly injured right now.
__________________
Mobarak is a war crimenal
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:51   #120

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hany.Egypt View Post
Not True, El Baradei is the former IAEA who won noble peace price in 2008, and he has a secular Agenda no more no less, that dosen't mean he is a CIA or any one else puppet, he is a true Egyptian who believes in democarcy Just like me, that doesn't mean I am a pro or anti El Baradei, We in Egypt believe that that constitution + Free election = any one in charge no matter his/her agenda even if they were the Islamic brotherhood (who are not as strong as it seems and not terrorist as well) the problem is in Mobarak regime who killed around 500 people in two days just to stay in power.
He is the terrorist.
he is the CIA puppet.
He is the only president in the entire history who kidnapped his people for a week without Internet or cell phones.
He is the only president in the entire history who spend 30 years with emergency law.
I wish I can speak better english so that I can express my self better and I hope I was in a better mood to write but I was in al Tahrir square for almost nine days so far and I am very tired an dbadly injured right now.
Stay Safe! We wish you all the best Milanista...
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.