AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 12:57   #151

Nordahl

Registered User
 
Nordahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
Nordahl is on a distinguished road
Amelia or Landreau / Barzagli or Mexes / Huntelaar or Quagliarella

That's it.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Nordahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 19:56   #152

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by warro bantan
Quote:
Not when you have made the concession to "allow" your coach to play with one striker...in a one striker formation, 4 strikers is too much, and 3 just enuf....worse when a young striker is on the way, who would be willing to take the bench, then we have a surplus.

If you play with 2 strikers continuously, then there is a glaring need for 4 in the squad.

Interesting that you state: "genuine"....meaning..not intentional?

As I said before...we would have been fine, had R99 not gotten his mysterious injury, and importantly, having said injury treated properly.

How do you prepare for that? Would Luca Toni, et al, have been willing to be behind R99, Gila, and Pippo? To sit on the bench, possibly lose their international place, to pick pine splinters from their backsides? I wouldnt, thats for sure.

Look, its easy when we are in a "crisis" to point fingers...but how will that help? Will it make us feel better to have identified the "culprit"? What will it solve?

I think the majority of us here realise that our management, while being a tad "overconfident", (after last seasonīs UCL) mean well, and want well for the club...I was heartened that there were no "votes of support" from the board for Carlo, who, IMO, doesnt need it.

What he needs is a fit Ronaldo, a working, thinking Gourcuff, Gila to finish properly, Kaka to take his chances, likewise Clarence, and more penetration from the DMs when we are attacking.

There are so many "factors" that have led to us being in this situation....to place the blame firmly at Managementīs door-step, and soley so, is disingenius, and rather short-sighted, and shows a total lack of understanding of what modern club football at the highest level is all about.
Great post, sharp and objective.I will give a ten if you posted the solution to this crisis other than wait in patience.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 20:27   #153

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Crisis solution ?
The solution is there just that your men seem scared from being caught again.

If they are willing to take the risk this is what should be done :

Galliani : Hi there old baldy pal
Collina : Respect my oldie and the only more baldy than me friend. What's up ?
Galliani : Don't ask. Berlusca kept me locked in the toilet for 6 hours in one hotel in Glasgow. He blames me for the bad results. He says he'll send his mob for me if we don't win on Sunday....so, i was wondering..... remember those times when i was using Morticia's cell phone and you used your daughters cell phone and when we spent sleepless nights looking for a way how to make more damage to Moggi and Juve ?
Collina : Hahaha, how can i forget. I was wonderful, wasn't i ? All those funny penalties they conceeded because of me and all the red cards i was giving to your opponents. Those suckers never found out about this.
Galliani : Yes, yes. So, i hear you're the boss now to all the refs and you say who's gonna go where...... and i was wondering....errrrr...... can you start sending the "good" refs for Milan matches.
Collina : The good refs are all gone with Calciopoli ...... we made it look like they were helping Moggi so we saved our heads, but we couldn't save them from losing their ref license.
Galliani Noone's left ?
Collina : Noone from our old guard, but i have few talented and very cheap youngsters. Let me check their menu...................................................... aha, 30000 euro for a yellow, 50 000 euro for a red card, 30 000 for allowing offside goal, 60 000 for a dubious penalty.
Galliani : Perfect ! Send me 3 of those in Rome on Sunday.
But hey, don't tell anything to Ancelotti and our players. Let them think they won the match by themselves. If they win 2-3 matches this way they'll again get their confidence back and we'll be on the right track
Collina : Deal my scalpless mate. Consider it done and send best wishes to my old pall Meani. Tell him i miss all those dinners in that fancy restaurant.
Galliani : I'll tell him that. In fact, you can tell him that very soon. He's not allowed to have anything to do with football anymore, but you know how we in Milan don't pay much attention to what the court says. He'll be talking to you from now on.


__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have

Last edited by Tony29.; 06-10-2007 at 20:31.
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 21:58   #154

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
LOL Sorry but I actually found this funny. Maybe I'm just in an extra good mood tonight.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:59   #155

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Sorry Tony, but I think that's a cheap shot at us. Then again, I guess some others here are guilty of equally cheap shots at Juve.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:27   #156

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Sorry Tony, but I think that's a cheap shot at us. Then again, I guess some others here are guilty of equally cheap shots at Juve.
Nope, cheap shots at Juve are allowed here, cheap shots at Milan aren't. This is a site dedicated to Milan and that's how it should be.

But mine wasn't a cheap shot at all. It was only humor (or i thought it is) and a reason to worry that some fool will really try to get out of the crisis this way. When you're angry and desperate, an individual can make a stupid move that will later hurt millions.
0.000000000001 % are the chances that something like this will happen, but man these Italians can make a stupidity from time to time. Trust me, i know
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have

Last edited by Tony29.; 07-10-2007 at 06:32.
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:43   #157

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Nope, cheap shots at Juve are allowed here, cheap shots at Milan aren't. This is a site dedicated to Milan and that's how it should be.

But mine wasn't a cheap shot at all. It was only humor (or i thought it is) and a reason to worry that some fool will really try to get out of the crisis this way. When you're angry and desperate, an individual can make a stupid move that will later hurt millions.
0.000000000001 % are the chances that something like this will happen, but man these Italians can make a stupidity from time to time. Trust me, i know
I disagree, my personal view is that we as Milan fans shouldn't distastefully make fun of clubs when it comes to something as serious as calciopoli. However, there's not much I can do to stop it, so I tend to leave it.

I also disagree and think it was a cheap shot. I don't disagree that someone in Italian football who is desperate won't make stupid moves, but I don't think your joke is cheap because of that. I think this way because you're taking advantage of us being down (something I don't mind seeing rival fans do), but also the events of last summer.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:53   #158

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
I disagree, my personal view is that we as Milan fans shouldn't distastefully make fun of clubs when it comes to something as serious as calciopoli. However, there's not much I can do to stop it, so I tend to leave it.

I also disagree and think it was a cheap shot. I don't disagree that someone in Italian football who is desperate won't make stupid moves, but I don't think your joke is cheap because of that. I think this way because you're taking advantage of us being down (something I don't mind seeing rival fans do), but also the events of last summer.
Sorry then, i guess these are the differencies in our societies that it makes it pure humor for me and a cheap shot for you. My big mistake for not being aware of that.
I make fun of Milan's involvment in Calciopoli when Juve's role in the scandal was much bigger. I am aware of Juve's involvment in Calciopoli and by joking about Milan i'm at the same time making fun of my team even more.
I have no idea atm what was the English word for this kind of humor but i see that for some people it's not funny at all
Sorry for hurting your feelings as a Milan fan, Dev.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:58   #159

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
it's not funny at all, coming from a juventino if someone else posted it, it would maybe be a little funny...but this way...sorry tony, we all know who made those conversations
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 13:14   #160

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Sorry then, i guess these are the differencies in our societies that it makes it pure humor for me and a cheap shot for you. My big mistake for not being aware of that.
I make fun of Milan's involvment in Calciopoli when Juve's role in the scandal was much bigger. I am aware of Juve's involvment in Calciopoli and by joking about Milan i'm at the same time making fun of my team even more.
I have no idea atm what was the English word for this kind of humor but i see that for some people it's not funny at all
Sorry for hurting your feelings as a Milan fan, Dev.
You didn't hurt my feelings, just I felt it was inappropriate. Anyway, apology accepted
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:13   #161

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
I thought it ws hiliarious!

"when we spent sleepless nights looking for a way how to make more damage to Moggi and Juve ?"

Classic!!! hahahaha

ah well Tony...think you have too much time on your hands...just don't do it again as I gotta support the majority in a thing like this....having said that it's just a joke people.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 13:13   #162

snake4life

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: PA
Fave Players: Ibra, figo, julio cesar.
snake4life is on a distinguished road
I think Milan needs a new relatively young goalie(Amelia, Frey). I also think a new in form striker maybe what the doctor ordered.(drogba, van persie)

A midfielder who can play great offense with average defense would be ncie for ac also, either to use as a sub or the occasional start. (juninho, joaquin, just examples), but they are players i would love at inter as well.
__________________
Forza Inter!
snake4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:54   #163

Baresi

Registered User
 
Baresi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Fave Players: Maldini&Baresi
Baresi is an unknown quantity at this point
All I think we need to do is bring in one of our 3 goalies on loan, preferably Abbiati, and take a wait and see approach on Ronaldo. If he's ready to score and contribute after the International break, great. If not, we should bring in a striker in January. Yes, Pato will be allowed to play in January but we still need another quality striker in case. Let's not forget that Pippo is also having problems this season. In defense, Maldini's return will make all the difference.
Baresi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 01:22   #164

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Crisis solution ?
The solution is there just that your men seem scared from being caught again.

If they are willing to take the risk this is what should be done :

Galliani : Hi there old baldy pal
Collina : Respect my oldie and the only more baldy than me friend. What's up ?
Galliani : Don't ask. Berlusca kept me locked in the toilet for 6 hours in one hotel in Glasgow. He blames me for the bad results. He says he'll send his mob for me if we don't win on Sunday....so, i was wondering..... remember those times when i was using Morticia's cell phone and you used your daughters cell phone and when we spent sleepless nights looking for a way how to make more damage to Moggi and Juve ?
Collina : Hahaha, how can i forget. I was wonderful, wasn't i ? All those funny penalties they conceeded because of me and all the red cards i was giving to your opponents. Those suckers never found out about this.
Galliani : Yes, yes. So, i hear you're the boss now to all the refs and you say who's gonna go where...... and i was wondering....errrrr...... can you start sending the "good" refs for Milan matches.
Collina : The good refs are all gone with Calciopoli ...... we made it look like they were helping Moggi so we saved our heads, but we couldn't save them from losing their ref license.
Galliani Noone's left ?
Collina : Noone from our old guard, but i have few talented and very cheap youngsters. Let me check their menu...................................................... aha, 30000 euro for a yellow, 50 000 euro for a red card, 30 000 for allowing offside goal, 60 000 for a dubious penalty.
Galliani : Perfect ! Send me 3 of those in Rome on Sunday.
But hey, don't tell anything to Ancelotti and our players. Let them think they won the match by themselves. If they win 2-3 matches this way they'll again get their confidence back and we'll be on the right track
Collina : Deal my scalpless mate. Consider it done and send best wishes to my old pall Meani. Tell him i miss all those dinners in that fancy restaurant.
Galliani : I'll tell him that. In fact, you can tell him that very soon. He's not allowed to have anything to do with football anymore, but you know how we in Milan don't pay much attention to what the court says. He'll be talking to you from now on.




Tony, I thought that was hilarious. Maybe you and I have a similar sense of humour Either way, while watching the Lazio game, they had numerous shots of Galliani and Braida talking on their cellphones, especially after the scandolous refereeing desicions---and all I could think of was your post
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 05:45   #165

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9
Tony, I thought that was hilarious. Maybe you and I have a similar sense of humour Either way, while watching the Lazio game, they had numerous shots of Galliani and Braida talking on their cellphones, especially after the scandolous refereeing desicions---and all I could think of was your post
See now ? It worked

Galliani (on his cellphone,talking to Collina) : You bald frog, i told you to send me our good refs, not Moggi's good refs. Look at this idiot you call a referee. He is raping us all match long. Thanx God i didn't leave everything to you. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if i didn't call Muslera's agent yesterday !
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.