AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-06-2007, 18:35   #1

Milanfan_101

Registered User
 
Milanfan_101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Kaka, Gila, Pippo
Milanfan_101 is on a distinguished road
Milan's Biggest Need

I think the Rossoneri need a striker to suppliment Gila and Ronaldo and Pippo are getting older and could be useful off of the bemch or as mentors for younger players.

I have heard names like Eto' and Sheva, but the asking price seems steep. Another name that could be good for us is Adriano, who has had two bad years for Inter.

Thoughts??
Comments??
__________________
Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.


Kaka is Milan
Milanfan_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 19:13   #2

Pirlo Pal

Registered User
 
Pirlo Pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo,Shev
Pirlo Pal is on a distinguished road
I think Milan could use a player like Samuel Eto'. It seems like he is not happy at Barca' and maybe a move to Milan is just what he needs to get his career back on track.
__________________
__________________________________________
"It was particularly pleasing that our goalscorers scored tonight" - Alex Ferguson
Pirlo Pal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 19:35   #3

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
I feel our defence needs some new faces. Many times we have let in goals after gaining the lead (though some may feel this is due to Dida).
Bonera may need more time to settle, Simic and Favalli aren't great, Oddo is good but not always consistent (same with Kala) and Maldini cant play every game. Janku isn't really a defender, while Serginho needs to regain fitness. Cafu is no longer his old self Grimi will be loaned out to gain experience.
I'm just not sure who we can buy ...
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 20:48   #4

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
I feel our defence needs some new faces. Many times we have let in goals after gaining the lead (though some may feel this is due to Dida).
Bonera may need more time to settle, Simic and Favalli aren't great, Oddo is good but not always consistent (same with Kala) and Maldini cant play every game. Janku isn't really a defender, while Serginho needs to regain fitness. Cafu is no longer his old self Grimi will be loaned out to gain experience.
I'm just not sure who we can buy ...
Simic, Favalli, Cafu, and maybe Serginho should not be in the Milan squad anymore. We needed to replace these defenders. Nesta, Bonera, Jaku, Oddo, Kala, and Maldini are fine. We need one midfielder, and a attacker.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 03:13   #5

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Biggest need from my view : world class left-fullback (its a bonus if he can play on the right). Jankulovski is just not enough.
One AMC who has creativity, can dribble, run and also quite good in marking and stopping the ball (Seedorf in the past ;D )
Striker? I dont think its our biggest need. We have Ronaldo, Gila, Inzaghi and Oliviera. Compare to 2 seasons ago, Sheva is replaced by Ronaldo.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 03:19   #6

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirlo Pal
I think Milan could use a player like Samuel Eto'. It seems like he is not happy at Barca' and maybe a move to Milan is just what he needs to get his career back on track.
Uh-uh. He said he's not coming over here and that he's staying at Barca, especially now that Henry has joined the ranks.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 04:49   #7

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
AC Milan's biggest need is
Jon Dahl Tomasson

__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 07:53   #8

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Apart from getting a striker I do believe we need a world class centre back to continue our tradition of having the best defenders. I cannot stand Bonera, Maldini has had major injury worries while Kaladze has been reasonably good.

With a player like Chivu on the market who can also play as a leftback, I find it strange that we sont even seem interested in him. The only reasoning I can think of is that Milan feel he is injury prone.

While Im on the subject of defenders, what ever happened to Vincent Kompany? Is he just another Hofland?
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 08:25   #9

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
I love this quote from Kompany by the way:

"Chelsea approached me one and a half years ago but I told them no," Kompany said. "I'm not crazy. Chelsea is a factory. If you are No 26 on their pay list, you are No 26 on the field too. I did not want to play Russian roulette with my career."
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:01   #10

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
if Kompany goes to Milan, It will be a great great addition. 190cm tall, 20 years old, great talent.
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:11   #11

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
true ... he is a wall at Hamburg ... even saved them from relegation
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:12   #12

Nordahl

Registered User
 
Nordahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
Nordahl is on a distinguished road
A new LB and two centre backs.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Nordahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:22   #13

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
true ... he is a wall at Hamburg ... even saved them from relegation
This year, hamburg doesn't seem to be so struggled. At the end of the season they were in safe position. Compared to Gourcuff, I think Kompany <in Hamburg> is better than Gourcuff <in Rennes>
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 20:12   #14

SkyEdge

Registered User
 
SkyEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Clean&Green Singapore
Fave Players: Batistuta, Maradona, Shevchenko, Leonardo, Inzaghi
SkyEdge is on a distinguished road
Sleep you cant compare players like that as both of them plays in different
positions and further more are worlds apart in playing styles.
Kompany is a defender while Gourcuff is an Attacking Midfielder/Playmaker.
Their roles in the team is Poles apart ( North-South ) and its very naive to
even think of comparing them >_<
__________________
Forza Ac Milan !
There are only 2 Great teams in Milan
Ac Milan & Ac Milan Reserves !
SkyEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 20:56   #15

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
Of course it's not good to compare them. But what I reaaly mean is if Kompany goes to Milan, we can love him as much as Gourcuff, and we can put our hope in him <as rennes is not better than hamburg, and Kompany is even more famous than Gourcuff before we signed him>
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.