![]() |
|
|
#166 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Yes, some here might say, at least we make it into the CL....but we are Milan, we should be winning or at least challenging for the top spot(IE within 3pts) for the whole season. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#167 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
GeoTev how come you didnt open an thread for the Udinese - Milan game? I was gonna do it, but I will wait for you to do it. You usually do it
![]()
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#168 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Fave Players: Pippo
![]() |
We really need to consider our injury list for this season, it wouldn't be right to put it all on management shoulders
__________________
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."George Best" |
|
|
|
|
|
#169 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
I go doing the topic ... ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#170 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Fave Players: Gattuso, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pato,Shevchenko
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Forza Milan |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#171 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Cairo , Egypt
![]() |
|
|
|
|