![]() |
|
|
#181 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Another not convincing game,but its not that bad yet I think,Its obvious that nobody from the team is 100% yet, Kaka is doing really good so does seedorf, but PIrlo is not ok, he gives anaverage 1 great pass per game, which is ok, but what he did in the WC, that world class, and here his been just above the average, I was hoping that he will be our saviour this year but not, his supposed to be our organizer and Kaka and Seedorf even Gattuzo are taking care of that, even the crosses and the free-kicks are not as good anymore,
And waht is this defensive aproach that Carlo is forcing this year, alone striker, with both Ambro and Gattuzo playing alongside Pirlo ![]()
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati Last edited by kastriot; 26-09-2006 at 17:10. |
|
|
|
|
|
#182 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I'll point out few things....
WHEN THE HELL HAS CARLO COME UP WITH THE IDEA THAT SEEDORF CAN BE A DANGEROUS AM???? Ambrosini-Gattuso combination never works, and with Seedorf playing deeply and Pirlo closed oftenly ( for a reason ), we cant control the midfield. Cafu can still run, but he cant make the difference in the 1-one-1's. So with seedorf and Pirlo out of our first few touches, we loose the ball easily. We are pushing Seedorf practically out of play, and with that our CM is working with pirlo-gattuso-ambrosini, Which leads to the fact we cant create well. There is no miracle striker like Sheva was to do it himself, and as I've said many times in here, we will need to PLAY better than last year to score goals. In all the tight matches we always had KAka' or Sheva to sinmply do it their way. Now its all on Kaka' and Pirlos long balls. Where are to trained combinations, place switches and so on...?? There are no miracle forwards to save Carlo's head this season, Im waiting to see what he will do to improve combinatoric play and ball posesion in dangerous areas.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#183 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Quote:
Gilardino didnt have a decent pass all through the game except one when he missed,So pls dont blame him, his simply not at his best.he needs time to find the magical touch again.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#184 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Wow....from the hieghts of fame, with all singing praises, to doom and gloom, sack Carlo, buy Hunteleear(sp?)...with what, 2 scoreless draws?
Two matches that we dominated? Of course, the other teams had chances..but importantly, didnt score. All is not yet lost. We top the group, and have only dropped 2 points thus far this season...we have every chance of having a successfull season this term...so please, break out the wine, (& cheese if u must ), and relax...still a long ways to go yet.Sorry we didnt win, but we didnt lose...so that for me, is the all important bottom line.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#185 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: big bear,california
Fave Players: sheva, baresi, kaka, maldini, gattuso, pirlo
![]() |
pray for Milan,pray.nothing lost yet. everything is just fine. they are warming up. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#186 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
[quote=
Sorry we didnt win, but we didnt lose...so that for me, is the all important bottom line.[/QUOTE] Its not about the points, we are more than sure to qualify from this group. Our game is not good, and we need to improve it. That is the important bottom line.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#187 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
So time for me to put something positive?
I like Dida's save from the header + 1 long range shot. Very very nice. |
|
|
|
|
|
#188 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#189 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#190 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
The formation with which we played really sucks
. It hardly produces goals. Any it doesn't mean that AC Milan is not the best. We will the Champions League this season.No miricals of Deportivo and LUCKYpool and No lucky Barca . Its gonna be AC Milan standing alone at the end of the season. Believe me its going to happen, u guys can BET ur LIVES on it and its simple as that
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#191 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Centreville, VA USA
![]() |
Well, just watched the highlights. As a matter of fact I've watched the highlights of the last two draws (thanks Vadim) and I have to agree with Warro here.
Warro, my man, with you being in Jamaica and stuff, you have anything else to offer other than good sense and reason to our stressed-out buddies in Milanland? Relax, people. Take a deep breath for the love of Mother and Child. No championships were won or lost this past week. It's a long, long, long season...a marathon as opposed to a sprint. So just relax. Grab a cold glass of your favorite alcoholic beverage or if your like me, light up a nice juicy fat one and just enjoy the game. Ok, enough of that and on to the game...the only problem I see (if it is one, I'll give it some time before I start squeaking) is the midfield players are pressing too hard to score. When they do that they give up good opportunities on the counter. The team is gonna get bit on the rear end very soon. So we've got to allow the strikers to strike. The guys up front have to get more clinical in their finishing, especially Gilardino. This guy has to step it up. And now.
__________________
Grow up, lighten up, shut up. |
|
|
|
|
|
#192 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
I didn't see this game, but from the highlights, it seemed like it was pretty even. I don't expect Milan to go to France and dominate Lille. I don't expect that from any team in the world. It was always going to be a tough game. We were unlucky as were they. We scored, they didn't!( that was a perfecty regular goal by Seedorf) What a chance by Kaka when he went around the keeper, and what an incredible ball by Pirlo to send him through. We had a lot of chances.....Gila scraping the post being one of them. They had some as well. When they come to Milano though it will be a different story. We just played the toughest away game of the group and we got a good result.
I am extremely positive about this year. If Pirlo keeps this form up and keeps sending balls like this in there, and with Kaka looking soooo dangerous whenever he touches the ball, I see a bright season. These too are our leaders and I expect Pirlo and Kaka to bring us the Scudetto and the CL. Both of them have been in sensational form and as long as that's the case, we will go far. Don't warry about Gila and Oliveira. They will score their share. I don't know why some people are so down. We have played 8 competitive games from which we won 6 and drew 2. We have only conceded 2 goals (one against Lazio and one against Red Star), and that is very important. Let's warry about the league now and cut some points to get closer to the top! FORZA MILAN!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
|
#193 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Thank god this game is not a decisive one. Ancelotti surely didnt learn from his mistake over the weekend of playing Ambro and Gattuso together. I also am really close to losing it with Gila. As much as you all want him to start scoring, I do too, but he has had a whole season and a bit to show us what he is capable of, and he still hasn't settled in. He had TWO good games last season (udinese, and juve i think). He is always INVISIBLE during games.
He has absolutely no effect and no inspiration on the team. What the hell is the use of him? And what drives me crazy is how on earth does Carlo keep favouring Gila over Inzaghi when it is so clear that Inzaghi has everything Gila has but a bit more and that is he started drifting out wide and dribbling players and assisting. For now, I will say Forza Gila and I hope you prove me wrong soon. If he doesn't prove himself by January for WHATEVER reason, I will start an anti-Gila group so eventually it gets to Milan and they sell him. And hard luck about the Lille game. It seems like we've missed a few oppurtunities this game. Its the 2nd game in a row where we have struggled in the finishing. Lets not judge the attack yet, lets wait till the international break. If we won this game we would be way on the top of the group, but we're lucky the other game ended in a draw. When is the next game? |
|
|
|
|
|
#194 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#195 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
![]() |
Quote:
We kicked manchester last year, we played 3 times in CL in five years and beat Lyon regularly (not the last game). 2nd and 3rd in the last french championships (I know the level of the french league is not as good as Italy; although getting closer). Nevertheless I am astonished to read your words. Now, honestly, Milan should have won with that goal that was refused. But There was certainly not a Big domination from one part or another. |
|
|
|
|