AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 09:49   #2131

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dzeko for 30m is too much, I agree.
but what HAVE we done for the future of our team? NOTHING there are no quality bench players, no youngsters who could step in, and more than half of the first team squad will retire in 1or2 years, or else if they would play longer they would be even less Milan class. So far I dont see a bright Milan future if nothing is done. and for that there needs to be some spending
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16   #2132

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
Dzeko for 30m is too much, I agree.
but what HAVE we done for the future of our team? NOTHING there are no quality bench players, no youngsters who could step in, and more than half of the first team squad will retire in 1or2 years, or else if they would play longer they would be even less Milan class. So far I dont see a bright Milan future if nothing is done. and for that there needs to be some spending
Sure I agree, there's still alot of new players to be added. I just don't think we should go with the first the best principle.
Christian is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 10:48   #2133

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
30m for Dzeko is too much. Dzeko has definitely not proved anything to be worth that money. I really think that Dzeko has a clause in his contract letting him come to Milan for a fixed price around 20m. Even though our management are dumb as hell sometimes but one thing they are good at is being cheap, so I'm certain we will not sign Dzeko for any ridiculous price.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 11:31   #2134

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Personally, if Pato turned out to be a flop, even paying 1 mil for his service is a waste of money. While on the other hand, if Milan go after someone at 45Mil. But he turns out to be someone who lead Milan to CL victory, then he is worth it.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 15:35   #2135

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Let's wait and see which striker we will buy who actually is worth the money spent, then.

Or, let's buy another Huntelaar for 18 mil., and when he makes 2 goal for half-a-season record, then buy another one and another one until we lose 30 mil. on buying and selling all those players, and then it will be too late because until then "one season wonder" Dzeko, who actually scored 13 this season, more than our 3 CFs together, will be in Manchester for 50 million. Sounds great.
Revolver is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 17:33   #2136

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
not to mention that Dzeko bleeds red&black just as you guys do (me included). And that can't be said even for many of players currently at Milan.
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 21:39   #2137

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
No, he's being serious. Inzaghi+30million is so much better than Dzeko. Yeah.
listen brk no body wants to spend big bucks for the f**k of it. we are not supporting milan for the big names they have. we support milan for the colors o the team.

we need a gk left back , right back a box to box midfielder, a striker and a wide player for back up.

i would be glad if our management manages to bring this players for 10 mil but truth is we need 100 mil.

we have 8 player who need to be replaced in the next two years. do you think zigoni, verdi, strasser .... etc can do that ?

be real. if you don't repeat the actions of your success you wont be successful. 2001/2002/2003 milan spent wisely. we need them to do the same.

this is every milanista dream. not dzeko, cassano, krasic... etc
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 21:47   #2138

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
30m for Dzeko is too much. Dzeko has definitely not proved anything to be worth that money. I really think that Dzeko has a clause in his contract letting him come to Milan for a fixed price around 20m. Even though our management are dumb as hell sometimes but one thing they are good at is being cheap, so I'm certain we will not sign Dzeko for any ridiculous price.
Hitman bro, you have very high standards. i mean if dzeko did not convince you then i think no one will do the trick for u. dzeko an is ideal striker (pace, physical, skillful, technical and only 23)for us. 25 mil is a realistic price for a player of his caliber. btw did you fix the problem in your iphone?
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano

Last edited by Lebanese; 03-01-2010 at 21:52.
Lebanese is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 22:03   #2139

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
i still remember how dissapointed i was when torres went to pool..when sheva left i was pretty sure that torres would be the one,i remember cesare maldini saying that we wanted him since he was 12,and that we had "close scouting"(that means somebody on the stands) on him for 3 years..and that him personally scouted him the last 4-5 months before leaving atletico..

i used to watch atletico playing just to see him,hoping that one day he would wear our shirt..

honestly,not getting him should be considered as one of our biggest mistakes this decade,not just because of his quality,but because of the gr8 circumstances that season..it was a clear opportunity!

now there is no chance.
Torres is indeed one of the best strikers around but there is a problem with his injuries, thats a big risk to take but a 10 games per season torres is way better than a full season oliviera
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 06:20   #2140

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
BTW, what do you guys think about Seedorf stating that we play like Spanish teams, but have the efficiency of Italian sides.....? If that was fully true, we would roll over all the other competition.

http://www.espnstar.com/football/ser...e-the-Spanish/
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 06:51   #2141

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Latest rumor has it that we are looking to strengthen the defense: http://www.football-italia.net/jan4i.html

With one of the two reportedly to arrive this month.

Can't say I do, or don't believe, but hope that:

a) the players are good, and
b) that they do indeed arrive, and the sooner the better.

Anyone kno anything of these players?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 07:53   #2142

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Warro: I haven't seen either of them but I've read that Mongongu is an impressive right-back that could be a bit pricey. Dembel all I know is an Ivory Coast international and I dont think he has an EU passport so we should scratch him out.

Lebanese: naa didnt fix the iphone prob yet.....but about Dzeko, I think you're wrong bro...Dzeko is probably the best option available out there for Milan and is a very good player...I've seen him play alot for his NT and Wolfsburg... however he is no Sheva, Pato nor a Ronaldo. At best I think he could be something like Bierhoff. He is not a Golden ball player, I'm not even sure if he world class just yet. I really would like the guy to come 'cause I like his attitude and desire, but one thing for sure, there's no way he's worth more than 25m. I think a straight swap between Huntelaar and Dzeko should be fair as Huntelaar has proven himself over a longer period and his stats are quite impressive before he came to Milan.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:00   #2143

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Ive seen a few places today that Galliani has opened negotitions with Wolfsburg over Dzeko for 25 million + Huntelaar. The two guys from France are African but both have French passports and Astori will be back from his loan in the summer. I don't know if any of this is true but it sounds good to me. Those new players + a box to box M would be good. I know people will say Huntelaar + 25 million is too much and I agree but you have to pay well even over these day's Edin loves Milan will try so hard works well for the team is great in the air has good feet quite skillfull for a big guy. And you cannot judge Edin because he doesn't 200 goals he has an impressive record as good as can be expected for a 23 year old.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:05   #2144

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
listen brk no body wants to spend big bucks for the f**k of it. we are not supporting milan for the big names they have. we support milan for the colors o the team.
I guess I should have used [sarcasm] tags.


The noise surrounding the big CB's and Dzeko should give us an indication that Galliani is listening to Leo and knows what we need. Even if we don't make moves in January, we're sure to get these (or similar) players in the summer to replace Favalli, Kaladze and Huntelaar.

Unless Ronladinho or Seedorf leave, we won't be getting a great 'box to box midfielder' or a winger. Maybe a squad player but not Krasic.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 10:08   #2145

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Inter signs pandev! their squad only gets stronger. luckely for them their MGT isnt sleeping or nailing young b*tches.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.