AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-05-2005, 10:21   #226

Scaryscouse

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Dublin
Fave Players: Gerrard, Alonso, Finnan
Scaryscouse is on a distinguished road
Whats your predictions for the match then lads?
Scaryscouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 11:01   #227

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
2-0 to Milan

Sheva to get the break through goal and then Kaka to add a second with a counter attack.
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 12:12   #228

Rapierist

Registered User
 
Rapierist's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2002
Rapierist is on a distinguished road
1-0 to Milan.
Rapierist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 12:24   #229

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
4-1 to milan.. i had a dream it will end this way... and carlo said we will win and we will do it with an excellent display so im confident with my scoreline
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 12:39   #230

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
No predictions, too nervous to make any....

Not nervous that Milan will lose, just in anticipation of the biggest game of the season.

Sweaty palms, nervous tics and weird dreams, no appetite, all describe my current physical and emotional state.

The business community in Jamaica wil lbe closed down for the day on Wednesday, in protest of the death of a supermarket owner who refused to pay extortion money.

I cannot tell you how happy I am for this opportunity to watch the game, unworried about interruptions from work. (Condolences to the deceased and all that, and thanks to Divine providence that the business community decided to make the protest/solidarity event for the 25th!)

I am a firm believer in the superiority of class over muscle and brawn, and this I think will be the difference in Istanbul...this last seems familiar, I am sure I have typed those very words in this thread before.

While football is the game in which oftentimes the best team (ie the one with more class) doesnt always win (the recent FA Cup final was a perfect example), in tomorrow“s showcase, I am quietly confident that we will win. We will also score, (ie no penalty kicks) and score more than once, as somehow, try as I might, I dont believe Dida will keep a clean sheet, though I pray he does.

Milan will win, end of story. I do salute Liverpool for their achievement in reaching the final. I hope for a clean, exciting game, and for Milan to win, comfortably.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 12:41   #231

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Tomorrow is big day...
I hope that we will win, we are better then L'pool but in football everything is posible.
It's only important that our players be in good form.
I'm ready for big celebration of 7th title!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 12:43   #232

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
I hear Crespo limped out of training at the stadium this afternoon.Wheather it was a precaution or if he is really doubtfull for the game i do not know.

3-1 Milan
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 12:47   #233

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
25 hours to go.....

This one has 1-0 written all over it
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 13:06   #234

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
I hear Crespo limped out of training at the stadium this afternoon.Wheather it was a precaution or if he is really doubtfull for the game i do not know.

3-1 Milan
Where did u get that killiegradge?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 13:56   #235

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
LoL . . I have been around, I check in and read what people are writing. I havent had much time to waste at work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
D@mn back from the dead are we???? What island did you get lost on??? Good to have ya back!
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 14:09   #236
Turi
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...pe/4516555.stm
good article here for people who don't know the euro pedigree of both clubs
nadir .. i have a small request ... may u please send me your avatar on the email .. its gona be a great favour ..

thanx in advance

[email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 14:43   #237

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Sky Sports are reporting the Crespo injury.As well as that t*&%£r Andy Gray slagging off our defence.Its easy to score past them according to him-he then shows how by showing 2 goals from PSV and Barca and claims he could have shown lots more!Absolute crap given that the 3 goals conceded v PSV were also the same number coceded in the whole of the tournament upto that point!
lets hope Crespo is fully fit and at least an option for us.
Forza Milan
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 14:49   #238

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Tomorrow we will know which defence is the better. Talk achieves nothing.

Forza Milan
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 16:12   #239

nicostallion

Registered User
 
nicostallion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
nicostallion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
Sky Sports are reporting the Crespo injury.As well as that t*&%£r Andy Gray slagging off our defence.Its easy to score past them according to him-he then shows how by showing 2 goals from PSV and Barca and claims he could have shown lots more!Absolute crap given that the 3 goals conceded v PSV were also the same number coceded in the whole of the tournament upto that point!
lets hope Crespo is fully fit and at least an option for us.
Forza Milan

it was pathetic did you see the way they were talking about us, i hope tomorrow milan treat liverpool the way we treated barcelona back in the champions league 1994 when we won 4-0, oh how i would love milan to do that again
__________________
Berlusconi is a crook!!!!
nicostallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 16:13   #240

ac_milan_foreva

Registered User
 
ac_milan_foreva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
ac_milan_foreva is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Hey guys I think Liver will(Though I`m for Milan and will be till last minute) win, what do tou think?
THEN YOU ARENT A MILAN FAN ARE YOU????

__________________
ac_milan_foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.