AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2004, 07:44   #16

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat
I have absolutely no idea who are Hesham or Nadir.
And you forgot Pablo.
Oh, and hi people.
You almost made the cut for the anniversary Kat Can't say I remember Hesham either, but according to the records he has posted quite a bit.

Debs; Great stroy, thanks for all your work
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 08:31   #17
kat
Guest
 
I can't remember much about these old days but I do remember Kui called me an Inter spy in the very first day.We still have to go and have a drink in Hawaii.
And Jens still sends me a xmas card every year tho we haven't spoken for years and I have no idea where he is.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 11:36   #18

RIO

Moderator
 
RIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Twin Peaks, SF, CA, USA
Fave Players: the Under-12s
RIO is on a distinguished road
When I first encountered MM (which was in August 1999), I was too scared to register to post because the first thread I read was Kui just ripping into to some poor innocent who made some stupid remark. I was pretty sure it'd happen to me. Then I gathered up some courage and registered. We've had some pretty wild times here, to say the least. Whatever happened to Bodat? Seriously, I haven't seen him around for a while (is he doing some 'missionary' work in the jungle? ), and the site is not the same without our Bodat. And Oleg isn't here enough. Oleg, I still love you! If I'm ever in St. Petersburg...
RIO
__________________
All the cutest puppies support AC Milan.
RIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 12:37   #19

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
Congrats!

Anyone who don't know who is Hesham is most likely do not follow the most interesting topics here which are the POST-game comments. His posts are excellent, I like to read 'em.

Duke is located at GM
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 00:59   #20

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
congrats to 'the oldies', your wisdom is appreciated

Curtis talking about old people , that's like Sandra talking about how bad drinking is

__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 07:08   #21

Sandra

Registered User
 
Sandra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: BRESCIA, Italia
Fave Players: Sandro Nesta
Sandra will become famous soon enoughSandra will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goirre
congrats to 'the oldies', your wisdom is appreciated

Curtis talking about old people , that's like Sandra talking about how bad drinking is

HEY!!!



Oh well maybe he's right....
__________________
Non venite ad insegnarmi
come dovrei vivere la mia vita....
...se ho bisogno
ve lo faccio sapere
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 14:20   #22

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Pablo.....haven't heard from him in quite a while, he and I used to ICQ alot. Kui....now there's a spark plug!!! Well, at least some of us oldies but goodies have stuck around. hehehe...someone has to pass along our history to you young whippersnappers! Now would you please hand me my cane and hearign aid?
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 15:39   #23

Oleg

Registered User
 
Oleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 1999
Oleg
Wish I could come here every 5-6 hours like I used to do 5 years ago!!!

RIO! I love you, you know!!!
__________________
nonetheless...
Oleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 06:58   #24

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Well, tou look so old guys...
and I am quite young in comparison hhhhhaaaaahhhhhhahaaaahhahaha

Long live MM
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 16:54   #25

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
happy aniversary oldies

by the what is it with u guys and 1 word nicknames?
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.