![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
I'm trying to make it for this game. The big problem is money, I guess I would be asking some help to dad!!!
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
![]() |
Franco, Keep us all posted if you are going to make it. There could be a mix of various Milan Mania members going. Myself out of USA, Billy form Canada, then of course yourself. I think that it could be fun for us to all meet, even if its only for a beer prior to kick off......
I may only be in Milan for Sat and Sunday, since I'm probably going to stop in Frankfurt and visit family during my trip....... See ya, Derek |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2005
![]() |
If anyone can get a ticket let me know.
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
OK mates, maybe we'll enter together in the curva sud with our Italian buddy Don Giovanni
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
the game will be on sunday unless u guys think Milan will not reach the semi's in CL! Which is a 0% chance!
|
|
|
|
|
#21 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai." Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre. |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
![]() |
hi
i need to book flights for milan juventus game and obviously need to know when game will be played - so i looked back at 2002/03 seaosn when we won - and played inter in semis and juve played in other semi -which could happen this season . Serie A game s - final 4 fixtures must be played at same time and are always scheduled so that no one has unfair advantaage - with this in mind these ar ethe fixtures that miolan played that season 4th may league game - 7th may semi final v inter 11th may league game - 13th may- 2nd leg vs inter- so only two days later !!!! so by my thinking the league ficture with juventus will not be moved from the 8th May as whole fixture list would have to be moved- plus if inter are in semis as well they will have to play home games diff week as well and so I think that the fixtures will remain the same what do u all think |
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
![]() |
I bought my air ticket Today!!
Franco, Billy and anyone else wanting to gettogether and have a beer, two, three
before the game, Milan Juve. I saw a great deal from Lufthansa today and bought . I arrive in Milan on April 28th , and depart Monday May 9th . I'm keeping my hopes up that we dominate in the CL so I may also see a semi finals match ?? That would be cool. So if anyone finds themselves in Milan arround game time, lets meet. Derek |
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
I think if we pass the second leg of the semi final will be away. Check it well before planning.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
#25 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Mostar,Bosnia
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Dublin
Fave Players: (at the moment) Gattuso
![]() |
Hi all,
I've enjoyed reading your site over the last couple of weeks. I'm booked to travel over to Milan for the Juve game on 8th May and I've been reading your site in the hope of getting some pointers on where I should go for tickets. It would seem I'm going to have to get tickets from an 'unofficial' source i.e. a tout. This being the case am I best heading up to Milan Point (is that near the stadium?) on the Friday and Saturday before the game or is Sunday the best time to try to talk to these touts? Is selling / buying tickets like this strictly legal? Should I have one eye over my shoulder for the police. I only ask as here in Ireland the police don't look to kindly on touts. Thanks for all your help. Forza Milan! |
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: UK
Fave Players: Maldini, Sheva, Pirlo
![]() |
Hi Fuggah,
Although buying tickets from touts isn't legal in Italy (as far as I know) the police around the San Siro really don't seem that bothered from what I've experienced. I went to collect some official tickets on the day of a match, and there were touts stood next to the kiosks selling tickets and no-one was bothered! Certainly from what I've experienced, you shouldn't get any trouble from the police. There will be lots of touts all around the ground and also in the underground station at Lotto-Fiera 2. You might be better off going to the ground the day before, because by the time it gets to the match, they'll be charging more for tickets. Hope this helps.
__________________
FORZA MILAN ALE SHEVA
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
![]() |
Hi Fuggah, On your question of where to get tickets, Stadium? Milan Point? I have some experience in buying from the touts at the Milan Point store. It happened more by accident than intent the first time. I wanted tickets to the CL in 2002, and went out to the Milan Point store to buy, but they were sold out. There were three maybe four differnt guys selling right in front of the store. As a result I have purchased tickets at Milan point, three, four times now, including Milan vs. Inter in the semi's F CL in 2003. I ussually buy the tickets, three maybe four days before the game, do your best to talk them down in price, They start high, but will negotiate.....Do it with a smile, and a hand shake or two, and yo'll do better. I have seen these same guys at the stadium the day of the game.
Milan point is out via Torino, 15 min walk for the Plaza Domo (Central square). The store is wother a vist, but expensive. I too never felt any concern over the police......they seem to havve better things to do..... |
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Dublin
Fave Players: (at the moment) Gattuso
![]() |
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll see how I get on as I'm usually hopeless at haggling! What kind of price were you paying for the tickets? I'm hoping to get 2 for less than €200. Am I being far too optimistic?
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
I think you're on the right track, if you tend to buy them 5 hours before the game. If you are a member of Milan club you can get them at about 30euros each
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|