AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2005, 18:27   #1

padee

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2005
padee is on a distinguished road
Milan vs Juventus (pre-game comments)

Has date for this game been decided yet or will it be nearer the time? Is it announced on the AC website?

I am travelling from UK but need to know if game is the Sat or Sun for flights.

Cheers


Last edited by padee; 06-03-2005 at 18:31. Reason: Incorrect heading
padee is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 19:16   #2

Mey

Registered User
 
Mey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Mey is on a distinguished road
I wished it was scheduled around the time I will be visitting Italy which is highly unlikely
__________________
Ex Juve Fan. Forza Milan!
Mey is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 21:24   #3

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by padee
Has date for this game been decided yet or will it be nearer the time? Is it announced on the AC website?

I am travelling from UK but need to know if game is the Sat or Sun for flights.

Cheers

It is indeed on May 8th and that is a Sunday. I too will be attending that game (not yet finalized) and hopefully will meet up with our very crazy Member Giovanni
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
Old 06-03-2005, 23:36   #4

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, Acmilan_montreal I will be in Milan for the game also. It would be cool to get together with some others for the site, put faces with the names, grab some beer, and watch milan crush Juve..... When are you arriving in Milan? I will probably be there on May 5-6th, then head towards the beach, and then Paris....... What are your plans?
derekhski is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 04:14   #5

padee

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2005
padee is on a distinguished road
game

Will tickets be sold on acmilan.com for this one? Any idea when they will decide if it is the 8th or the 7th that the game is played....
padee is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 22:45   #6

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekhski
Hey, Acmilan_montreal I will be in Milan for the game also. It would be cool to get together with some others for the site, put faces with the names, grab some beer, and watch milan crush Juve..... When are you arriving in Milan? I will probably be there on May 5-6th, then head towards the beach, and then Paris....... What are your plans?
not sure yet..I may hook up with Giovanni depending on whether I actually make it...
Beer..grappa whatever...sounds good

People call me BILLY
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 02:24   #7

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
As the date gets closer, I drop you a note. I'm about 90% sure I will be at the game, and would like to meet some poeple to hang with.....
derekhski is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 02:27   #8

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Mey, when are you going over? maybe you can make it to the last game, and be in the Celebration of the 18th Cup.... That would be pretty big!
derekhski is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 05:28   #9

Golden

Registered User
 
Golden's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Mostar,Bosnia
Golden is on a distinguished road
Game is scheduled for sunday but CL semi final will be played following tuesday/wednesday.So,if either Milan or Juventus make it to the semifinal game will be moved to saturday evening.
I have reserved ticket for first ring in Curva Sud.Fortunately for me,I have much shorter trip.I am taking ferry over Adriatic to Ancona and then train to Milano.I hope I'll see some of you there.We can have a couple of beers and a lough and then we can try to find some juventini
Golden is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 08:14   #10

Stefan

Registered User
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: UK
Fave Players: Maldini, Sheva, Pirlo
Stefan is on a distinguished road
No padee, I don't think tickets will be available on the website. I'm pretty sure tickets for juve and inter games aren't sold online.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed the game will be shown on Eurosport!
__________________
FORZA MILAN

ALE SHEVA


Stefan is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 18:07   #11

padee

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2005
padee is on a distinguished road
Golden - how were you able to reserve a seat?
padee is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 18:56   #12

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
ahhhhh... i have to check when i finish my exams, if i do anytime before the game then i think im going there.. INSHALLAH!!!
mk18 is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 21:11   #13

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekhski
As the date gets closer, I drop you a note. I'm about 90% sure I will be at the game, and would like to meet some poeple to hang with.....
noted. I'm currently looking at Airline prices...its kind of long trip from Montreal. That said, if I do make the trip I plan to attend even if I don't have tickets reserved. Worse case I'll get 'ripped off' by some scalper..bah its Milan-Juve!
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
Old 09-03-2005, 14:37   #14

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Billy, Yes, Its a long trip from Montreal, also for Portland, Oregon. I'm looking at about $7 - $900.00 for my flight..... Yeah Tickets are going to be tough, never had much success with buying on the website, failures and slow. Of the 4-5 games I've seen, I have bought 4 tickets via scalpers. Found that they hang out at the Milan Point store, two and three days ahead of the game. I carry a Pen and Note Pad to write pricing on, as to the fact that I speak very little Italian........ Been successful at getting tickets this way. The only ones that were really high were the Semi Finals against Inter in the CL two season ago, and the Real M/Juv game the next day...... I'll keep in contact with you over the next few weeks, and if you make we can grab a beer in Milan.

Derek
derekhski is offline  
Old 13-03-2005, 22:47   #15

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
sounds good..keep me updated.
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.