AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2006, 11:50   #16

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM Tanja
Have a great time here
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 13:54   #17

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
A big welcome to you both

The best way to make new friends here is to get involved in alot of threads and share your views

And to post photos of yourself if you haven't already done so
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 02:57   #18

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
mishi, be free to tell us a bit about yourself. this is the presentation forum after all. and welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanja
My name is Tanja, I'm 18 live in Stockholm (Sweden) since I was 5 years old (I'm usually fr Croatia).

When I'm not in school I see my friends, play basketball or party. I like motorsports especially formula1 & a month ago I got my license so the streets of Stockholm ain't safe no more
well I think that about enough, if anybody wonder something ask
I bet the Swedish heat is sure to make you want to never go back to Croatia. We have quite a few Swedes around here, I am one of the few of them that are fully ethnically a Swede (okay, a little Waloon in me) so you will fit in perfectly.

Ask something? Sure, you don't happen to have a older sister?
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 10:56   #19

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanja
Hi mishie, I'm also new and I hope I can make my presentation in your thread aswell.

My name is Tanja, I'm 18 live in Stockholm (Sweden) since I was 5 years old (I'm usually fr Croatia).
I study economy and I attend to go all the way and then start my own buisness or just work at some good firm and make a hell lot of money =)
I started to love Milan because of my friends, all my closest are huge Milanfans but it can also depend on my father, because he's an Interfan & we 2 don't get along so well hehe.
When I'm not in school I see my friends, play basketball or party. I like motorsports especially formula1 & a month ago I got my license so the streets of Stockholm ain't safe no more
well I think that about enough, if anybody wonder something ask
Hey, Welcome to Inferno sweety

Enjoy yer stay
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.