![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: england
Fave Players: nesta,maldini,boban
![]() |
hi everyone
new user in this forum few details have been a milan fan since 90-91 season
just love the way milan play calcio, it's the way the game should be played!! feel free to leave a message and have a chat ciao for now MILANO PER SEMPRE!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
welcome again
![]() how about a few more details about you hmm, maybe what u do (student or working maybe)? gender, age (if you don't have a problem with that) etc etc. ![]() Anyway, enjoy your time here ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
Welcome to MM.
Enjoy!!!
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: england
Fave Players: nesta,maldini,boban
![]() |
sorry heres a few more details i'm 34 male work in a factory nothing specail i'm afraid, learning to speak italian slowly!! just hoping to make some friends, while surpporting the best club in the world ciao
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome to MM mishie
Hope you enjoy the forums
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
Welcome and enjoy your stay with us
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Welcome to
Inferno mate!Enjoy yer stay! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
![]() |
BIG WELCOME to MM
![]()
__________________
[M] |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
Welcome to forum and enjoy your time here
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
![]() |
welcome to MM and support as to keep alive all milanista
__________________
AC MILAN ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
![]() |
Welcome! Have great times here!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: UK
Fave Players: Maldini, Sheva, Pirlo
![]() |
Welcome to MM mishie
__________________
FORZA MILAN ALE SHEVA
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Prishtina,Kosova
Fave Players: Ac Milan players.
![]() |
welcome to mm !! have fun
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Sthlm, Sweden
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Baresi
![]() |
Hi mishie, I'm also new and I hope I can make my presentation in your thread aswell.
My name is Tanja, I'm 18 live in Stockholm (Sweden) since I was 5 years old (I'm usually fr Croatia). I study economy and I attend to go all the way and then start my own buisness or just work at some good firm and make a hell lot of money =) I started to love Milan because of my friends, all my closest are huge Milanfans but it can also depend on my father, because he's an Interfan & we 2 don't get along so well hehe. When I'm not in school I see my friends, play basketball or party. I like motorsports especially formula1 & a month ago I got my license so the streets of Stockholm ain't safe no more well I think that about enough, if anybody wonder something ask ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Welcome again Tanja
![]() nice introduction ![]() |
|
|
|