AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-10-2008, 00:01   #16

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
I always like game like this. Napoli won't play with obtaining 1 point on their mind, and thus will leave space for us. On the other hand, our defenders must avoid making silly mistakes since they have a lethal attack too. Pato has been playing much better on the last two games, let's hope that he's more clinical this time
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--

Last edited by Nalx; 31-10-2008 at 00:08.
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 00:29   #17

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
my line-up against napoli :

------------Pato------Pippo-----------

-----------------Kaka-----------------

----Seedorf----Emerson---Gattuso-----

Janku-----Maldini---Bonera---Zambrotta

----------------Abbiati----------------

I think these days belong to Pippo. So i guess carletto will field him in over boriello
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 00:32   #18

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
whats flamini and ronaldinhos fitness situation?
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 02:14   #19

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
whats flamini and ronaldinhos fitness situation?
I hate to suggest this but, how about starting a thread where you update our players' fitness conditions?
At any point of time, one or the other seems to be injured
vivardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 06:12   #20

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
whats flamini and ronaldinhos fitness situation?
Ronaldinho has declared himself fit to play in this match, wether the doctors think the same is another matter.

Jankulovski should obviously be fresh after missing the mid-week game through suspension. It remains to be seen if Seedorf & Flamini are fit enough to play.

Quite a few people on here have mentioned Kaka being anonymous in recent matches. If you add this to Ronaldinho's lack of running and doubts over Seedorf's fitness, can we afford to have all 3 in the starting line up against a hard working and fast paced Napoli side? I'm not so sure we can.

Boriello has to start, we need him to batter down the Napoli defence, Inzaghi just won't do that and won't hold the ball up as well as Marco either.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 08:07   #21

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Ronaldinho is probably ready and will play. He took a knosk and had few days stop. If he doesnt play Pato wqill play Im sure.

Seedorf is ok, not injured I guess. He said he wasnt at his best against Siena, but 4 days are enough to refresh a palyer.

Kaka' is not in form and that is obvious, but he is a constant danger and for him its important to play a lot to get back.

I would suggest to play Seedorf in the middle like vs Inter, if he thinks he can run it out. Also, Emerson and not Ambro, as I see emerson being in better shape and Ambro ( honestly) playing fairly poor of late. I wont even suggest Flam,ini as I know he will not start.

I REALLY hope NEsta can play, and i hope Santacroce will not play as that would help us a lot. He is a player capable of shutting down player like Boriello completely.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 08:30   #22

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
I think that Santacroce will play because GOAL put him in the probably line ups.
kakacmilan best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 09:49   #23

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Goal.com is full of lies and non-sense. I thought it was owned by Fox or Sky. Don't trust it.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 12:29   #24

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
Quite a few people on here have mentioned Kaka being anonymous in recent matches. If you add this to Ronaldinho's lack of running and doubts over Seedorf's fitness, can we afford to have all 3 in the starting line up against a hard working and fast paced Napoli side? I'm not so sure we can.
i think kaka has been in fine form, he was a little sluggish first half of siena game, but atalanta, sampdoria and so forth back he's looked very dangerous. eitherway hes been miles head of ronnie and seedorf in fitness
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 14:48   #25

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Personally i think this game will be easier than the game of Siena or Reggina.Like you all said Napoli is going to play offensive football wich will create allot of space on the field and that will be much better for us.With Kaka+Ronaldinho and Borriello who can take advantage of that space it is going to be well i think.

We will win this game unless our defenders will make silly mistakes but i think that the duo Bonera+Maldini is reliable.
Dutchie-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 15:02   #26

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Cant wait for this match....it should be end to end stuff, and I just hope our defense work well, and are properly protected by the midfielders.

Boriello and R80 to start IMO...Pato....still undecided.

Too anxious to even type any more.

FORZA MIIIIILAN!!

Available on FSC or TLN live on Sunday, 2:30pm eastern. (http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2008-11-02/ )
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 19:25   #27

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
NAPOLI, RECUPERATI SANTACROCE E IEZZO

So Fabiano and Gennaro will be playing.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 19:33   #28

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
TV update: FSC are actually promoting the Inter v reggina match, so @ this point I have no idea what they will show.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 21:58   #29

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
TV update: FSC are actually promoting the Inter v reggina match, so @ this point I have no idea what they will show.
Inter is playing on Saturday.
They will show Milan - Napoli at 2:30

Also for those who did not know, GOLTV (also in USA) will show on Thru. Milan Vs Braga
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<

Last edited by Bosniaco; 31-10-2008 at 22:00.
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 22:18   #30

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
@ warro : so you're gonna watch the match against napoli from 1st minute til final whistle blowed up, fella ?
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.